It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporter attacks and carves "B" in Mccain supporter's face. (Udate - She Lied)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
No matter what party or candidate any of us are voting for this time around, I think we all feel deeply that this election is historic, that is triggers strong feelings whether of anger or hope, and that we intuitvely know that the choice we make this year begins an era of deep change...the beginning of a paradigm shift. And when the emotions are so strong, fears so desparate, and hope so bright, people don't always react rationally.
Because this election is all of this and more it reveals both the best and the worst of us all. It is, I think, more important to view these incidents as symptoms of the deeper problems in our society, to wonder why they are stilll there, and to think about what we need to do to bring our ideals and "the way we really are" together.
We have let ourselves become so polarized that we have lost sight of the bigger picture and now we have incidentslike this one that reflect this "us against them" attitude. It invites even more blame and outrage and revenge. The cycle never ends. Until we decide to end it. And yes, we can.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

No, I don't believe McCain actually said this, according to the article it was Peter Feldman, McCain's Pennsylvania communications director.

McCain probably had no idea that he was making these statements at the time. He's got a lot of people working for him and making statements in the name of his campaign and I would imagine he doesn't personally okay every statement they make.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Yes, i believe you are right. I'd be angry if i were him though. They called up that woman to comfort her and find out she's a damn fraud. I wonder if they realized it when they talked to her? I doubt we'll ever find out either way.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Her "explanation" sounds even stranger than the actual account of the alleged attack. She stated that she was just driving to the Bank, when she suddenly became aware of the "B" carved into her cheek, along with the Black-eyes, but she had no idea how they came to be, so she made-up a story. This explanation is far more whacked out than anything else. It sounds like she either withered under pressure, or she decided to drop it in order to escape the attention. Bottom line though, SOMEONE socked her in the face.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Her "explanation" sounds even stranger than the actual account of the alleged attack. She stated that she was just driving to the Bank, when she suddenly became aware of the "B" carved into her cheek, along with the Black-eyes, but she had no idea how they came to be, so she made-up a story. This explanation is far more whacked out than anything else. It sounds like she either withered under pressure, or she decided to drop it in order to escape the attention. Bottom line though, SOMEONE socked her in the face.

Wrong.

No shiner

Video of it

That was today. It's also worth noting that she apparently has a history of mental problems.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by davion]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It's kind of funny reading through this thread after 24 hours. My how the story has changed. I scoured the web looking for a Morton Downey Jr. picture with the backwards swastika but I could not find it. Is this the kind of thing we can expect under a McCain presidency? Race baiting?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
It's kind of funny reading through this thread after 24 hours. My how the story has changed. I scoured the web looking for a Morton Downey Jr. picture with the backwards swastika but I could not find it. Is this the kind of thing we can expect under a McCain presidency? Race baiting?

Let me put on my RRLiberal mask for a second:

Everyone hide your knives, if McCain loses the election Republicans are going to go mental and start cutting themselves and blaming it on non-existent black people.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
WOW she is a idiot , she carved the B on the contrary , that should have been a hint to her credibility at the begining of this thread.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by dracodie]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Also, lets remember everyone: Since she associates and works with the Republicans everyone she has worked with, and touched, can now say they are associated with a race baiter, and since we're all fine with guilt by association that makes everyone a race baiter!

Isn't this great?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion
No shiner

Video of it

That was today. It's also worth noting that she apparently has a history of mental problems.

Your correct Davion! And on her own myspace page this is the head line to her page.

"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her cloths off, but its better if you do."

Here is her Myspace Page link

If she really had a black eye.. I mean it would still be there today.
But clearly it was black eye shadow..

Lets take a look at her myspace page before it was set to private.
This will shed some light..
Thanks for the link Davion!!!
Her Page before it was set to private! Good work Davion!

[edit on 24-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

You don't have a point, which is painfully obvious to all the members with logic and rationalizing skills. You reuse to address that point of this hoax, and then say, "Well, you guys did this!"

Do you see how childish and irresponsible such a course of logic is? Or perhaps you are a child? In which case, i'll advise you to do your homework on the subjects of objective reasoning.

AAC

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by davion

A chilling sign of things to come.
Okay that was funny.

This cracked me up too:

B Is For Blessed: Ashley Todd Shows Sings Of Obama Stigmata

Police are most likely telling her that if you are going to carve your face with a letter of the day, to remember that you are looking at a reflection and to buy another mirror to create a reflection of the reflection, or get big black man to cut out a stencil. anorak.co.uk

D'oh.

This may end up as a movie on lifetime.

B Is For Bewildering: The Strange Story of Ashely Todd.

- Lee

- Lee

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I don't think she did it herself.

I think Joe the Plumber did it.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Uh-oh, Hotdog.

Police: McCain volunteer made up robbery story

PITTSBURGH -- A John McCain campaign volunteer admitted Friday she made up a story of being robbed, pinned to the ground and having the letter "B" scratched on her face by a black man in a politically inspired attack, police said.

Chinadaily

If this were a movie the theme to the slow motion arrest scene would be David Bowie's "Young Americans".

- Lee

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
As the news media says, this story has "legs." Two media outlets in Pittsburgh, a newspaper and a television station, are reporting that a high-level representative of the McCain campaign's Pennsylvania office was reporting facts about the case (including information about the "B" standing for "Barack") before the police disclosed that information. In other words, the McCain campaign was "pushing" the story with facts before all the facts were made public. This is similar to the police withholding certain facts about a case from the public that only the perp would know to help them find the perp. So, it's entirely possible that the McCain campaign -- on some level -- may have been involved with this hoax. No one is saying that McCain himself or any of his top people knew about this hoax (yet), but someone in the Pennsylvania campaign knew facts about the case before those facts were made public.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
hmmmmmmmm... she looks like more of an obama type than a mccain supporter. maybe this was done in by the obama camp in order for it to look like a setup. it just makes the obamatrons believe that,just like they say...the messiah can do no wrong.
it seems to me that if a campian was going to pull something like this,it would have really been staged. everybody knows that your picture is taken at the atm.
so i guess my question is,did anyone ask here if she was put up to this by the obama campain?
kind of a you know,that i know,that you know deal.
after all wouldn't that help the liberal agenda quite a bit? help the koolaid drinkers get ready for the "test" on jan.21st,or 22nd. you know the one colin powell talked about? the one that biden said would require the faith and influence of the nobama people?
is another twist on this really that far-fetched?
after all,she was an aggie

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by davion

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Wrong.

No shiner

Video of it

Then where is the mention of "Eye Shadow" in the Police Report? All that the Authorities have stated so far, is that they believe the injuries to be of a "Self-inflicted" nature. A Black-eye can be covered up. Maybe she faked that as well, or maybe she did not, but I have seen plenty of Black-eyes appearing just like hers.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I don't think she did it herself.

I think Joe the Plumber did it.

No, you are absolutely wrong. If Joe had done it, it would have been with a pipe and wrench. LOL Jk, Joe seems like a cool guy though.

Maybe this is the Liberal version of "Joe", named "Mike the Mugger".

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Anyone remember Billie Holiday's song, Strange Fruit?

Terrible things have been done to Blacks on the basis of lies like the ones this campaign worker told.

I hope that B stays on her cheek forever.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
hmmmmmmmm... she looks like more of an obama type than a mccain supporter.

Looks like an Obama type, huh?
I want to say "nice try" but it really isn't.

When they assumed this story was true without verification she certainly "looked" Republican enough to have some elements of the conservative media brand this story as a vile politically motivated fact. They chastised the horrible Obama supporters, and seem to hope Ms. Todd would be the next Private Lynch.

Oh wait...that story fell apart too.

Kudos to Rick Sanchez and CNN for not running with this story as soon as it emerged, and also for delivering the SMACK-DOWN on the irresponsible "news" organizations, conservative bloggers and radio hosts for fanning the flames of hate in less than a day.

Watch Rick call 'em out:

Braggadocious indeed.

- lee

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join