It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporter attacks and carves "B" in Mccain supporter's face. (Udate - She Lied)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think this girl needs some serious help! Who in they're right mind gives that much of a fugg about any azzhole politician, not me i can tell you that much.

As far as i'm concerned, either one of these guys running for Commander in Chief is not worth a sh#t!

Ron Paul would of had my vote! But of course he was not given a chance,OF COURSE!!

[edit on 24-10-2008 by damdevildog]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by round_eyed_dog
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

Marcus, I believe BH posted a link to the video earlier. The real question though is what this has to do with the topic of this thread. We have enough deflection on this board as it is.

He's all about staying on topic when it isn't a hoax but as soon as things go south we should change the subject to the "obvious liberal bias on these forums"

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think I am talking for more than myself here, when I say, I think it's very important this thread be allowed to stay and exist.

This thread shows everything that is wrong and going wrong on ATS, everything right up to the point when it was discovered it was a hoax is fine, nobody at that stage had any reason to think the story wasn't correct.

However afterwards, it really becomes shameful, even with some of the truth, it became incredible to read, it needs to be re-read as punishment IMO

I'm so unhappy

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by sos37

The woman must be one of Obama's minions throwing herself onto the fire to further advance the cause. All political bickering aside, I won't sleep at night until I found out how she got the black eye. How have so many theories running through my mind right now and every one of them has some degree of humor in it.

It's already been proven that this woman has worked with the Republican campaign. I posted a link earlier where they talked to the people that hired/worked with her.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

Its all part of the conspiracy man. Infiltrate the campaign office.... Stage a crime and frame and innocent man who doesn't exist.... Recant story......Make Obama supporters look like a heroes.

In all seriousness though, the whole story is pathetic and embarrassing to any self respecting supporter of any candidate. This could have easily been played the other way. I admit that I bought the story when it first broke so did everyone in my office. I am coughing up a little crow right now... It is a pretty sad state of affairs if someone has to sink as low as this woman did just to get attention. I'm sure that there is still more behind the story.

How did she get the black eye??? That is the true conspiracy

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm withholding my judgment on this being fake for two reasons...

Police investigating the alleged attack noticed some inconsistencies in Todd's story and administered a polygraph test soon after her report, CBS station KDKA reports.

Authorities declined to release the results of that test, but investigators said they received photos from the ATM machine and "the photographs were verified as not being the victim making the transaction."

Police say they do not believe any other people were involved. They said Todd's friends believed the story about the attack.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Source

With holding a poly test that would clear a good portion of whether she lied? If she passed the test it would have been plastered all over the place... And her friends believed her...

If her original story was true.. she was traumatized and I'm quite sure she would have received pressure to prove her story as she would be charged for any riots that may ensue... The repercussions of this actually being true would create an even bigger fissure on race relations in the US to a near breaking point.

So I'll have to deny ignorance and decline the change to the title...

And I also for one do not believe in what the police have to say. My faith in them as an organization for the people is abrasive to say the least. I'm no law breaker.. just do not trust these thugs who think they represent our communities.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by davion

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by sos37

The woman must be one of Obama's minions throwing herself onto the fire to further advance the cause. All political bickering aside, I won't sleep at night until I found out how she got the black eye. How have so many theories running through my mind right now and every one of them has some degree of humor in it.

It's already been proven that this woman has worked with the Republican campaign. I posted a link earlier where they talked to the people that hired/worked with her.

It's funny you should say that because on her myspace page it has a link to Ron Paul's Website yet she's working with the Repubs. Nothing this girl says or does makes any sense. She's got some issues for sure

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'd also like to add thats an upside down "B". Only way I can think of anyone doing that to her is when she was in a right side head lock. The administer would use their left hand to make the "B" which would appear right sided at the time.

Would she have thought to make an upside down "B"? I think not.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert
I'd also like to add thats an upside down "B". Only way I can think of anyone doing that to her is when she was in a right side head lock. The administer would use their left hand to make the "B" which would appear right sided at the time.

Or done in a mirror?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telafree
It's funny you should say that because on her myspace page it has a link to Ron Paul's Website yet she's working with the Repubs. Nothing this girl says or does makes any sense. She's got some issues for sure

Well, Ron Paul is a Republican...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Or done in a mirror?

Premeditated means she would have known it was going to be backwards and made sure that it did not look self inflicted.. if she though of it to that extent?

To many unknowns to just call her a lier... I would submit if they released the poly.. but they didn't.. so something is a miss.. are the authorities lying or did she lie?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Premeditated means she would have known it was going to be backwards and made sure that it did not look self inflicted.. if she though of it to that extent?

To many unknowns to just call her a lier... I would submit if they released the poly.. but they didn't.. so something is a miss.. are the authorities lying or did she lie?

Her story keeps changing

[edit on 24-10-2008 by davion]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
you can tell this is a hoax. Its obvious she used a mirror to cut her own face because the "B" is backwards on her face! How stupid can you be?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Morton Downey Jr tried it once, and I believe he didn't take in account the mirror in carving the swatika in his face. That was a laugher....

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by scrubsnstuffkim

Hold on there Paul Harvey; I'm not sure this is the proper avenue to promote your blog. Did you maybe mean to post this elsewhere?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm thankful that this woman was lying about the attack. I would hate to think that the game of politics would carry so far that a person would deem it necessary to commit such an attack against someone.

It's a shame that this woman made up the story. I assume, in her mind, her fabrication would somehow help the McCain campaign. Ironically, she may ultimately have shed a negative light on his campaign and done more harm then good.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zephyrs

I'm out until Monday but will come back and read whatever eggs are thrown at me. Still agree with my comments but would like to say my bad on this one. Sorry

This woman is a disgrace.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What an idiot this girl is. Amazing.

I'm hoping she's just mentally ill. If not, and she has such disdain against Obama, she'll be stuck looking at a big 'ol letter "B" in the mirror for the coming days/weeks.

Moron.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well I think that,just like the dummy at the corner store trying to pass a CLEARLY FORGED dollar bill (with twenty drawn in the corners,an entire afternoon spent in the effort,not to mention the loss of the original bill,actual event I saw)she ought to be NOT EVEN CHARGED,just laughed out of court.We the Court aren't laughing at you,miss.We're laughing REALLY HARD at you.Grumpy McSame is gonna lose and she can blame herself,too.As to those republo-trolls in future we can just say,Zub Zub(what a backwards 'B' says)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join