It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporter attacks and carves "B" in Mccain supporter's face. (Udate - She Lied)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just another black on white hate crime.If it was the other way around it would be on all the networks 24 hours a day.If the attacker was white,he would be put on trial for a hate crime and violating the victims rights.Since the attacke was black.media blackout on the crime and the attacker will probably face armed robbery and assault.Im just waiting for all race baiters like that scumbag jesse jackson to come out of his hole and blame the crime on bush and the jews.Hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have an Obama sticker on my car and sometimes the people behind me blow their horn. I never know if it is in support of Obama or anger at the sticker or if I'm just driving badly. It's hard to prove political motivation.

Whatever the motive was, the man was committing a criminal act and should be arrested and prosecuted. I'm certain neither Obama nor his campaign would condone such an act, and if it was in fact politically motivated it is that much more reprehensible.

I cannot support or defend such an act. But not everyone who has strong feelings about the election is rational, law-abiding or even sane. There are people on both sides of the fence who are guilty of unethical behavior; I am sure McCain would condemn it too if it was one of his followers.

The fact that it was a backwards "B" makes me wonder what it was supposed to be short for--Barack? Barry? Only Obama's detractors use the name Barry. Or was the man supposed to be illiterate? At this late point in the election cycle a racially-motivated charge can be explosive and set off a chain of retaliations. One has to be very, very careful about drawing false conclusions and bringing about the sort of racial conflict white people are so afraid of.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Sestias]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

I have to agree. After I saw the photos, I became I extremely skeptical. The B is just too perfect, and to shallow to be "carved" as was reported by Fox news. I don't know how it was reported by others.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Apparently she's going in for a polygraph because what the police saw at the scene, and probably what they saw on the security footage, didn't add up to what she was saying:

Police planned to administer a polygraph test to Ashley Todd, 20, because her statements about the attack conflict with evidence from the Citizens Bank ATM where she claims the incident occurred, police said.

Source

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

And please don't try and say we should now try to apply a "does it makes sense" litmus test before we can say it was politically motivated to anything going on in this campaign.

Actually I think it is quite fair to do so!

This man carved into a womens face for F sake
This is not political. This is medical.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kwapp
Blacks have a deep hatred of whites. Possibly deserved, considering what whites did to them for 300 years. I'm sure deep down inside, just about every black person would secretly like revenge of some form on white people.

I am mostly white and I helped raise a black child.

I really don't hate her and I really don't think she hates me.

Nor am I afraid she is going to carve my face.

Please don't generalize and stereotype. That does not help these issues.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

the fact that a person attacked a woman is common and the fact that he just happened to be a Obama supporter has nothing to do with Obama. Your saying as if Obama is violent there is nothing violent about that man. Actually watching most of the debates McCain is the one who loses his cool most of the time. So no the media shouldn't make it a big thing because it has nothing to do with Obama, just a stupid evil criminal.

Keep on trashing Obama's name its people like you that will be extremely pissed when he wins!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Campaign Worker Changes Story (Several TImes)

First, she said she was standing at the ATM, but when the security cameras didn't show her at all, she changed her story to say that she was attacked nearby AFTER walking away from her car... This story is ALL over the place.

She said she GAVE him $60, but then said she didn't give him any money, he took it from her.

Todd initially said the robber noticed a John McCain bumper sticker on her car and became enraged. She told police he punched the back of her head, knocked her to the ground and continued punching and kicking her before scratching a backward letter "B" in her right cheek with the knife.

She now is telling investigators she was attacked on nearby Pearl Street after walking away from her car. She also told police she isn't sure if it was her bumper sticker or a campaign button on her jacket that angered her attacker.

She has also changed her story to say she doesn't remember giving the attacker any money; she assumes he must have taken the cash she had on her, police said.

:shk: Give it up, hon! Come clean.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'd like to see who'se going to place a "B" on MY face while i struggle and kick and scream!!!!

It certainly would not look like a B of any kind.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You make an excellent point. A person being attacked isn't going to just lay there while being cut. They're going to fight for their life.

The story is unraveling.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
She admits she made it up

Police sources tell KDKA that a campaign worker has now confessed to making up a story that a mugger attacked her and cut the letter B in her face after seeing her McCain bumper sticker.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is for the MODS.

I thought that the title of the thread, when referencing or linking to the source, should refer TO THE NAME OF THE REPORT and not something made up by the person that is obviously intent on bashing Obama supporters.

Especially since the credibility of the person making these claims is in serious question.

I'm not for Obama, but I will not sit idly by while people continue to try and bash both him and McCain with total lies and by trying to tie them to people like this.

If this story is true the person was NOT attacked because she was a McCain supporter. That is a lie. She was ROBBED for $60. Then, according to the victim (in serious question as stated above) was attacked after the perp saw either a bumper sticker (one story) or a button supporting McCain.

That is NOTHING close to what this misleading title of this thread states. The person was robbed, not because she was a McCain supporter. She was robbed because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time (if robbed at all.)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

She just admitted that she made it up.

www.wpxi.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Anybody going around carving peoples faces with letters has nothing to do with other Obama supporters. this person is obviously sick and psychotic, and just happens to choose this agenda as a platform for his lunacy.

If was carving C is for cookie, you wouldn't blame the entire population of those who watch sesame street.

And there is no way the victim couldn know, unless there were witnesses, that what he was looking at was the sticker. if the attacker didn't say so.

He just had to look in a general direction.

it is more likely that the attacker hates women, and is looking for any excuse to do so.

+89 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
it is more likely that the attacker hates women, and is looking for any excuse to do so.

There was no attack. She admits to making it up...

This thread needs to be labeled HOAX.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And so it comes out more Republican BS. Have fun removing your foot from your mouth.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And so it comes out more Republican BS. Have fun removing your foot from your mouth.

Yes, for all those that tried to hang onto this lie as an 'Obama' supporter attacking a poor white girl because she was supporting McCain, I really hope you enjoy eating your FULL plate of crow on this one. I understand that I have been known to follow and believe stories that have turned out to be false but this one was blatant from the start.

The title of this thread was misleading and obviously bent on trying to smear Obama and his supporters as crazy nutters that would go to these extremes.

It was a pathetic attempt and easily seen through. Just don't swallow all of the garbage you read in the news as factual and you will lead a much better life.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It WAS politically motivated alright!

But not the way most people originally thought it to be!

[edit on 10/24/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I do still love the outburst of exuberance from all the Obama supporters here. Compare that to the HOAX tag the "kill him" thread got after tat was debunked. Oh wait, it never did.

Even though this is a hoax, there are other hoaxes that you guys continue to beleive as fact, even with nothing to back it up.

reply to post by dariousg

Yes, for all those that tried to hang onto this lie as an 'Obama' supporter attacking a poor white girl because she was supporting McCain, I really hope you enjoy eating your FULL plate of crow on this one. I understand that I have been known to follow and believe stories that have turned out to be false but this one was blatant from the start.

Ok, does that mean the fear mongering the media and Obama supporters on ATS did when the hoax of the "kill him comments were making their rounds? I don't see how you all have such moral outrage now, but have yet to show ANY for a hoax that was used to fear monger white people and the McCain campaign.

No, instead you rationalize reasons for why YOUR hoax is legitimate. Its really sad.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kwapp

Boy you are one uneducated hillbilly...If you have been in a coma since 1940 i will fill you in on a few facts..

1 - Black people DO own houses.
2 - They DO go to college.
3 - they DO vote.

Its not just a dream, and whats more, now they can use the same laundry and buses and bars as white folks, hell theres even one running for president...yeah...they do it ALL and they've been doin it since the 60's..don't you just love progress..

Maybe you even seen one or two in uniform..like Colin Powell, if of course y'all have tv in them there hills..WAKE UP, you're ignorance disgusts me as a human being

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join