It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African Shaman Credo Mutwa Predicts Economic Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I was just watching a video on google posted one year ago (not sure when it was conducted) where David Icke interviews 87 year-old African Shaman and wiseman Credo Mutwa. In the video Credo goes into great depth about extra-terrestrials and the malevolent spirits who are pulling the strings in our world. At approx 3h 30m the hair stood up on the back of neck. He says:

We are going to be struck with the most terrible sort of all, the sort of 'moneys'. Something is going to be done to money, which will bring us all to the level of beggars.

Not only have those studying the economy predicted this collapse, and not only those who study the methods of the secret elites predicted the collapse, but a humble master of matters spiritual has done likewise.

You can watch the video here. Due to some kind of bug in the google video system, it is actually much longer than the stated time of 1h 49m. If you watch through from the beginning it will go way beyond that and at 3h 30m you'll hear the statement in question.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ive watched this also, he tells an amazing story, and i believe he knows what hes talking about.. Good post

Star and flag

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Problem is, those damn lizard folks running around that scare me. If he is on the money about the financial crash, what else is he on the money about. I always believed him, so its nice to see vindication of his words.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

We are going to be struck with the most terrible sort of all, the sort of 'moneys'. Something is going to be done to money, which will bring us all to the level of beggars.

that idea could include 'money' being contaminated with a biological agent which only flourishes because of the substances in the Ink...

a shaman addressing maschinations like currency devaluations or hyper-inflation of the 'money' is so Way-out-of-his-league....
neither does the sentence interpetation have a significant synergy with the current global crisis...

looks like a 'make-it-fit' application of a item the shaman made a blurb about............

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Problem is, those damn lizard folks running around that scare me. If he is on the money about the financial crash, what else is he on the money about. I always believed him, so its nice to see vindication of his words.

He was told to back off or they would hurt his family, and what happends next? His wife and son die in a car crash.. weird.. I believe him, hes sincere and honest..

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i remember watching this guy on youtube a few years back. yeah he does tell a fantastic story. especially the part where he eats a dead hand to get initiated so that he can eat alien skin.

lots of teh story is bs though. like the colored caves that split man into woman and whatnot.

still really good though.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

He was told to back off or they would hurt his family, and what happends next? His wife and son die in a car crash.. weird.. I believe him, hes sincere and honest..

uhh huh. The age old 'silence him by hurting those he loves'.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
a shaman addressing maschinations like currency devaluations or hyper-inflation of the 'money' is so Way-out-of-his-league....

And that's PRECISELY why this quote is interesting, because it is 'Way-out-of-his-league'. There's nothing too amazing about a financial analysis, stock-broker or banker making accurate predictions of the future economy, but someone as detached from Western economy as an 87-year-old African Shaman foreseeing it is a rare kind of insight.

Originally posted by St Udio
neither does the sentence interpetation have a significant synergy with the current global crisis...
looks like a 'make-it-fit' application of a item the shaman made a blurb about............

Please share with us the reasons why you don't think the statement he made fits the current crisis. I'd be very interested to know what kind of crisis is on the cards if it is not to do with money. I don't think the statement could be much more accurate. Western currencies are going to be deflated and National debt is going to be astronomical. If there's one thing that this crisis has the potential to do, it is to make us poorer and 'turn us into beggars'. I await your input.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The dudeinrok channel on youtube has the whole series of the david ike interview with him. I also saw him and found it very odd that he knew so much about the money stuff. But then again if you consider all the places he was taken to train and the ways of the training....then compare it to known Iluminati training of their children it isnt such a far stretch to understand. IMO that is

top topics

join