It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dire Presidential Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Im worried, I am very worried.

Barack Obama will win the election. This win will be litigated by the republican party, but in the end the victor will be Obama.

Eventually after all the litigation and the lawsuits settle down and Bush leaves office on January 20th. Barack Obama will be our president.

However unfortunately his presidency will be short lived. He will die in office his first year. Joe Biden will take over the presidency at this point.

This of course will start a full fledged race war in America. This war will expand from coast to coast to an all out civil war. This New Civil war will be a war of classes, it will be the rich, against the poor.

This is my prediction, sorry no specific dates, but this will all happen within the next two or three years.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I can understand the prediction, not sure how to the dot it would be, but I can't see Obama living for very long if he's in office. Then again, I can't see McCain living for too long either, as what's been said by me in other threads...this is an election for the new president of the United States, but the real candidates this year are the vice presidential candidates.

I'm not sure about how an unfolding of a civil war would play out, but I am sure it is possible. What kind of warfare are we talking about WUK? That may help me grasp the prediction better.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

What I see, this starts out as an all out race war. African Americans will feel personally slighted by the assasanation of Obama, and there will be riots resulting in deaths.

This war will expand from just a race war to a class war. As the anger generated will start turning to the rich as the focus for the anger. The poor who have felt oppressed for far too long will retaliate against those that are of wealth.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That's a bit more realistic than I had in mind. Of course there will be exceptions to the rule, but I can not say that I disagree with the prognosis. Scary times we live in WUK, Detroit especially...prime location for some really nasty racial rioting and warfare.

Shame really.
I sense us reverting back 50+ years because of this whole incident.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sorry, Id throw in a UFO into the prediction to put it on par with most of the predictions on ATS but I just don't see it.

new topics

top topics

join