It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Supporter attacked and B carved in face [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Could someone offer an explanation as to why the "B" is backwards?

Because she forgot to adjust for the fact that she was looking in a mirror before she scratched it into her own face.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
As stated the woman is lying. The police know it. The police are trained to hear lies all day and know she's lying. Also, it happened at a time and place when people would have heard screams. SHe wasn't in the middle of no where she was at an ATM on a street. But this guy was able to take his time to rob her, beat her, and carve a backwards B in her face. Also, that I believe proves she did it. A guy sitting on her chest can't make a correct B? She was probably looking in a mirror trying to do it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well, after some things I just heard on Fox, I think it could possibly be a hoax. It still bothers me that the media went with the story about "kill him" for a week and never retracted it after it was found to also be a hoax.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This just in on FOX news. She thinks she was also sexually assaulted while she was unconscious. Wow, this guy really had some time right there in the street in front of security cameras.

To the people that claimed there was no need for medical attention and that is why she refused it, then why did she go to a hospital somewhere else later on?

To the people that say the black eye is real, um is it not possible she was really punched and mugged, it is just all the political BS that is made up?

How about the mugger saying "I will teach you a lesson about supporting McCain." Yes that sounds like the things muggers are usually spouting off.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Nobody else mentioned this, so I might as well: The story claims the mugger was wearing a tank-top or undershirt. I am in Pennsylvania right now, and I can tell you that it is DEFINITELY NOT tank top weather. Its currently 45 degrees. They are calling for snow next week. Hasn't been warm for at least a couple weeks.

Just another bite to chew on.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Nobody else mentioned this, so I might as well: The story claims the mugger was wearing a tank-top or undershirt. I am in Pennsylvania right now, and I can tell you that it is DEFINITELY NOT tank top weather. Its currently 45 degrees. They are calling for snow next week. Hasn't been warm for at least a couple weeks.

Just another bite to chew on.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The B is backwards NOT upside down. The attacker was not looking down on her and lightly scratching upside down.

She told police the assailant sat on her chest and pinned her hands down with his knees.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
quote from Todd's myspace page:

"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her cloths off, but its better if you do."

hmmmmmm, seems an odd slogan to open up yourself to the world with.

I know this is just some harmless app for fun and any and all answers could have been just for fun. To me though, she is not shaping up to be the most honset sounding person in the world -

You Are 92% Evil

You're the most evil person you know.
The devil is even a little scared of you!

How Evil Are You?

I have not take the quiz but I find it funny that those are the results this honest good woman got.

[edit on 24/10/08 by Tiamanicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
well we may never know the truth seems like that is a trend lately ....however according to fox news the alleged attacker sat on her chest holding her arms down with his legs . With that being said it is my belief that he would have wrote the "B" the correct way not backwards. Also I understand that people would be scared if this happened to them but lay there still ? I am a 26 year old female about 5'6 125 pounds and I'm pretty sure I would be able to move enough in this situation to at a very minium make the "B" look distorted.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
She sure a mess. I believe the blacked eye was caused by a fall, as she said she was hit in the head from behind and fell forward. However, she goes on to say she was also beaten, so the black eye may have occurred then. In that case, the blow seems to have come from a right-handed person, and to carve the "B" a right-hander would have had to be positioned above her head, carving from that direction. Yet she says he was sitting on her chest. It's certainly very precise work, and not very deep. If he was that angry, I would think he would have slashed more. Maybe things will become more clear in a few days. I hope she's going to be okay.
Yesterday, a truck tailgated me very, very closely (even though I was going 40-45 in a 40 speed zone) then tapped his horn as I turned left. He had a huge fortified appliance on his front bumper, like a ramming device, so it was a bit unnerving. Could it have been the Obama stickers that angered him? I had just left a rural courthouse square where there were nothing but McCain signs to be seen. And the evening before, I had done canvassing in the same car (4 out of 5 households were voting for Obama).
It sure is a crazy campaign! I just hope all these emotionally-involved people actually get out and vote. It's a safer and more personally powerful way to get things done!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ashley Todd took a lie detector test this morning, so I hear on Foxnews.com and the results will be posted. If she is telling the truth, we will start to see the Bradly effect in full swing. BTW, to show that the polls are wrong due to the Bradly effect, McCains internal polls show him ahead of Obama in Pennsylvania by as much as 5 points. If McCain takes another, it's over. The Bradly effect dictates that people will lie to pollsters and vote the other way due to fear.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

I at first had my doubts about the account of this incident as well. However, when I finally viewed this woman's injuries, it became quite apparent that these are not self-inflicted or self-sustained wounds.

Really? based on what exactly. Are you the doctor that examined her, or just some person looking at a picture and yet somehow feels they have an expert opinion?

She has two black-eyes along with the scratched in "B" on her face.

Right, scratched, not carved. Neatly, not shaky as in an attack/panic type situation.

Not to mention that I have never known a woman, aside from a truly delusional one, who would intentionally carve up their own face.

Ok, who says she is not delusional? Perhaps you should come visit one of the local hospitals. We have many many psychotherapy groups that are chock full of pretty nice and pretty girls that have done horrible HORRIBLE things to themselves inside and out, yes that includes face mutilation. Actual mutilation, not a light scratch that will not even leave scar tissue.

[edit on 24/10/08 by Tiamanicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Ashley Todd took a lie detector test this morning, so I hear on Foxnews.com and the results will be posted. If she is telling the truth, we will start to see the Bradly effect in full swing. BTW, to show that the polls are wrong due to the Bradly effect, McCains internal polls show him ahead of Obama in Pennsylvania by as much as 5 points. If McCain takes another, it's over. The Bradly effect dictates that people will lie to pollsters and vote the other way due to fear.

The Bradly effect is code for "Why the resulting election fraud is completely belied by all pre and post polls."

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiamanicus
This just in on FOX news. She thinks she was also sexually assaulted while she was unconscious.

She was unconscious now? That's a new "fact". If you check the original story in the OP of this thread, she has been changing her story and adding new "facts".

How about the mugger saying "I will teach you a lesson about supporting McCain." Yes that sounds like the things muggers are usually spouting off.

Exactly... This poor girl. She needs help. :shk:

From the OP Source:

Senator McCain and Governor Palin have both spoken to the woman.

MSNBC reports that the security tape shows no attack and there are no eye-witnesses, even though the street was busy.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

I agree with you; a little to far-fetched for me. Her eyes look like they have black makeup on. Usually if someone gets hit there hard enough to make bruises like that, there would be some swelling and probably stress lines moving to them, a little faint but still should be able to see something like that. The B carved in here face was backwards, which implies she could have made a B in her own face, which would have turned out backwards to everyone else looking. And plus this story is run on "fair and Balance" fox news.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Why would a mugger give a hoot about a bumper sticker he noticed on a car AFTER he just robbed a person and most likely just has one thing on his mind, getting the hell out of there?

The whole account seems forced to a certain degree, what with the Obama supporting mugger and the description of a large black man and all.

Does anybody think critically anymore????

You're right !!!

This all smacks of devilish conservative/racist plot, heck I hear the girl is a McCain volunteer and knifed up her own face as a desperate last ditch vote winning ploy. I mean, who ever heard of large black men robbing people at an ATM, the very notion is ludicrous.

(Objectivity it seems is in short supply these days.
)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
more food for thought....

www.236.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

Nice try. The police are already stating that there are many inconsistencies in her statement as "It has changed". This is yet another smear attempt to link criminals to one of the candidates. What a joke. Anyone who buys this as a slam against Obama is simply being small minded.

If someone is going to rob someone then they will do it and run. They won't follow them back to the car, check out their bumper stickers, and then change their mind about fleeing and 'GETTING AWAY'. They won't say, "Now that sucks. I'm going to risk getting caught and spend some extra time teaching this white girl a lesson about politics."

I call BIG TIME BS!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Not sure if it was mentioned in the thread but the Smoking Gun has a screen capture of her twitter page before it was locked to prevent viewing. She updated before and after the alleged attack.

Smoking Gun - Ashley Todd's Twitter page

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is all a tactic by the people who pull the stings to cause division and riots in the streets. Thus causing martial law to go into effect. This election was fabricated to fail, and our nation will no longer be a republic, but a police state ran by either bush or mccain.
Watch and see.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join