It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Supporter attacked and B carved in face [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This was an obvious hoax from the start once you took the time to really think about it.

Glad I was right, what an ugly episode this could have been for Americans who are trying to make peace with one another.

That girl should serve jail time for what she has done, what equates to falsely attempting to incite racial hatred and violence through means of treachery.

Very happy to see this caper exposed as the lie it is

Good work ATS.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I couldn't agree more! It seems to me, as an Independent Moderate, that the right is trying to win at any cost. By this I do not mean just the McCain/Palin Campaign, but their followers as well. When this election is over, we are going to have to get along as a nation, and this type of activity is going to make that very hard! We all need to start remembering that no matter what political party we do or do not belong to, WE ARE ALL AMERICANS! I've said this in many political threads, but it bears repeating: "United WE Stand, Divided WE Fall", and if we don't stop this divisive nonsense, fall WE will!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
Fox News gets memos from the WHite House telling them what to report. Scott McClellan admitted this.

Scott McClellan, when confronted about this accusation, said that he had no proof but 'they must get told what to do' was all he could come up with. McClellan is an idiot and he fabricated and sensationalized in order to sell his book.

Like I and any one who isn't voting for McCain said, it's BS.

I saw plenty of McCain supporters saying that they didn't trust this story as well. Not all. But plenty.

Now that it's known to be a hoax - she needs to be prosecuted.
And she also needs a mental health check up.
She maimed herself over a politician. That's sick.

edited immediately to fix quote

[edit on 10/24/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sorry about my last post. I know it was seriously outdated. I read through tons of posts on this topic and decided to post my response obviously before I got to the last couple of pages.

Either way, my response still counts because there were obvious signs that she was lying and it still gets me the people that used it to attack Obama and his supporters.

Edit to add: I do wonder if she was even attacked at all. Very convenient that it happened outside of the view of the ATM camera. What about passers-by? (I do realize that not all ATM's have full public view)

IF she did make the attack up entirely, then I am very dismayed that she would have had to intentionally state the man's race as being black.

Why does it seem that just about every time someone fabricates an attack on them the person is always of another race than themselves?

[edit on 24-10-2008 by nunya13]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Wow so these are the kind of people that support McSame?

ok, there was my cheap shot.

When I first read this I felt like it was a scam, but upon further musing I looked at her picture..
And what I saw?

A lonely attention starved woman open to suggestion.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
I do wonder if she was even attacked at all.

There was no attack.

She "doesn't know" how the B got scratched into her face...

Originally posted by nunya13
Why does it seem that just about every time someone fabricates an attack on them the person is always of another race than themselves?

She works for the McCain Campaign. It's clear that she wanted to make black people out to be violent and scare people into voting for McCain, because black people are violent and will riot! Obama's black, remember.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
When asked about the reported claim that has now been proven to be a HOAX Karl Rove Had the following to say:

"It was a damn good plan too......and we would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling ATS kids and their nosy dog. We'll be back...you haven't heard the last from us!!"

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by Helmkat

My perspective is our world needs a helping heap of empathy and understanding. If the story is a hoax she needs serious help and I hope she finds it. The law will see to any applicable punishments (I hope).

/e bow

Our world needs "empathy and understanding" because it's a mess. It's a mess in the first place because of stories like these.

Reading the woman's twitter page, she's no idiot. She seems to think she's a pretty smart lady. She's obviously not as smart as she thinks she is but she's no idiot. I can't muster any sympathy for the woman.

I can certainly understand the feelings of outrage. The truth of the matter is I think this is only the tip of the iceberg. When Obama is in the Oval office (if somehow he isn't look for my posts in all the NWO threads
) every racist fearmonger with a gun is going to have evil intent in their thoughts. Whatever they pay the Secret Service, they better give them more because they are going to be taking a lot of bullets in the next 4 years.

And if one maniac gets through? then times are really going to get dark...

-This has been your ray of sunshine, happy unicorn post by Helmkat.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Helmkat]

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Helmkat]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This was certainly politically motivated, and while the story was in doubt there were many responses that made me cringe. I'm glad the hoax has been discovered before this snowball could turn into a avalanche. Just goes to show the nature of the media and hype machine thats trying its damnedest to divide this country even further than we obviously are!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
the b is backwards. what a moron! she obviously did this to herself. were her muggers dyslexic or something? give me a break. this is just the kind of nonsense that the right wingers resort to. not to mention, there would be little to no indignation if it was an incident of black on black crime. we would've never even heard about this. i think the woman was probably mugged, and potentially the assailant was black. don't believe the hype!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am not an Obama support but when I first saw the picture of her "injuries" I knew in my gut it was HER that did it to herself.

1. Her "black eye" looks like a makeup job.
2. Her "B" is carved backwards like someone who was looking into a mirror

She clearly is a misserable person in dire need of attention...and lookie now, she got.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am so sick and tired of the racism and the lies in this campaign. What a filthy group of ignorant folks trying desperately to hold onto power.

Fox News needs to clean house. This is becoming a pattern. Over and over again they run with rumors and lies that are not cross refrenced or confirmed. Last week it was the lies about Michelle Obama ordering room service lobster to her room while Barack was at a fundraiser (that raised 4 million for charity). "oh the nerve of that uppety girl" and such... turns out that was a lie too, and she wasn't even staying there, yet O'rhiley wouldn't shut up about it. This time it's this icky story by a white woman who fakes an attack by a black man who was an Obama supporter....and yep...the source? Fox News, and Hanity.

If fox had any morals and ethics, both of these idiots would be fired. And John McCain needs to come out and apologise for the continued childish, racist, and disgusting dishonest behavior by supporters, republican operatives, campaign representatives, and the right wing media. Anything less is not acceptable.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

hahahahahhaa wish you didn't post that earlier huh?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

How does it feel to eat your words?!?!?!??!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by lee anoma

First can I use that picture to? I love it!

Yeah go ahead.
I was just goofing around in Photoshop for kicks.

These things are so easy to make.

Anyway I know people are saying that she should get jail time but I am hoping that won't be necessary. Although what she did was absolutely terrible considering suspects could have been rounded up, tax dollars wasted, etc...I hope that the humiliation alone and some heavy community service in one of those "ghettos" can actually do her some service.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Is there no objectivity left among republican voters...? Do you have to believe in all this crap from rush and fox news and other conservative blogs i.e drudge, just because its what you want to hear? Because it suits your ideology?? instead of waiting for the investigation to actually finish and be objective of the matter at hand people decided to run into the mist of partisanship and keep themselves in there.

We all have our own ideologies but for pete sakes, deny ignorance, even in the face of blind partisanship.

I hope those members here who jumped onto the "angry and disgusted conservative" bandwagon learn a lesson here... it pays to look at both sides of the story.... not just the one that benefits your ideology, not just the story and you want here.

The truth does not cater to anybody, the truth is just.... the truth, whether you like it or not.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by southern_Guardian]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join