It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why viewed as unjust?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Illum, etc

all viewed as unjust? WHY?????

Just because teh study is a bit unorthodox and deeper inmost cases everyone is taking it as a threat! I just dont get why?

Anyone care to comment? I am sure there are man facets inb life where persons look deeper into things in care of protection and learning yet those are a threat....Is it the fancy title of 'secret society''??

I suppose I am just tired but curious.....

Get over it ok

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
They are only viewed as "unjust" by conspiracy theorists. The mainstream does not hold that view.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The collective apprehension of the community against (or in regards to) hermetic societies that practice exclusivity in membership goes deeper than your comment seems to indicate:

Now, personally, I think he was referring to the 'secret' society which embraces the secret enterprises of the international bankers. However many seem to hold this speech as relevant to Masons, et. al.

But then, prejudice is an indiscriminate mistress; and fear and loathing follow closely on her heels. Masons, may or may not be benign, as with all people in general. Free Masonry, can only be assumed to be benign, since it's innermost tenets and structures are concealed from view. It all boils down to whether you can give them the benefit of the doubt, or are you more comfortable assuming the worst.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Secrets lead to conspiracies.

Conspiracies lead to conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy theories lead to ATS.

ATS leads to Conspiracy theorists.

Mmmm I think I got that right.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

This speech was not about secret societies.

It was in response to newspapers printing information about US military capability during a very nervous period in our history.

JFK was saying that his administration was not hiding or concealing information but he needed the press to stop being stupid and giving away sensitive information to our enemies.

I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed.

He was basically saying that in order to get the press to cooperate in the past Presidents had to declare war. In this case we were in the throes of the Cold War and although war had not been declared, we were in grave danger.

He wanted his administration to be open and forthright but he was pissed off that the 1960's version of 'Geraldo' was pretty much drawing out battle plans on the ground for all to see.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Although I don't know the exact word for it, I call it 'Lumping'. People like to lump people together in a group for easy reference. It's just lazyness really. It is easier to say that "All people in a secret society are evil" than to pick out individual members that may be. I tend to look at it like I would like most America-haters to look at America. Not everyone in a secret organization is evil, but some are. Just like America. The majority of Americans are (for the most part) decent folk that just want to make a living and could honestly care less about foreign policy and foreign wars and whatnot. It is the few that make the decisions for the many that give the others a bad name. My uncle was a freemason in Alabama. He was an upstanding man the whole of his life, and as far as I know, never had any kind of dirty secret dealings or whatnot. He never beat his wife or kids, took care of his family to the best of his ability, went to church every sunday, etc. Not that the last one makes that big a difference to me, but to some people it will. Some people in America are scum, some people are worthless wastes of space, but they are the minority (and I don't mean racial minority either). Just as I would assume most of the bad people in these so-called secret societies are, the minority.

Chrono

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldMedic
"Secrets lead to conspiracies" ???

Really, and just what proof do any of you have of that?

No, it is all the fault of: --------- Ffill in the balnk with your favorite conspiracy

lol this is no critic to your spelling errors but you made me think to reply with make your sentence "Fill in the bank of your favorite conspiracy"

and that would be the Rothschild banking emporium.

so please don't blame me please for defending myself with some truth.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by johnathanalexanderpike

The first movie as I recall runs down about 20-30 secret societies or their plans to enslave or destroy us.

www.youtube.com...

Look at it this way, if they wanted to help you or me, why would they hide? ... because they hide and tell secrets and won't tell us unless we kiss their butt ... ever had a friend like that? Nope. Not a friend.

Here's a post full of pictures, it may shed some light on some of the things the Illuminati control from their secret hiding places, and why secret societies are generally considered evil and cowardly and cults www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this is the post that led to the first one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

911 excerpt from Zeitgeist, the movie (part 1) --w/Mike Ruppert

www.youtube.com...
this film excerpt describes how six of the alleged hijackers allegedly blown up in wtc/911 are still alive. Also, bin Laden confessions faked using an acting double. Also, G.H.W. Bush (for Carlyle Group) was meeting with bin Laden's brother on morning of 911.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
They are only viewed as "unjust" by conspiracy theorists. The mainstream does not hold that view.

Please be so kind as to specifically list the societies you are talking about?

The Lions Club?

The Rotary Club?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Now, personally, I think he was referring to the 'secret' society which embraces the secret enterprises of the international bankers. However many seem to hold this speech as relevant to Masons, et. al.

Totally agree. Specificly Brown Brothers Harriman, who not only owned Brown & Root that supported Johnson as a corrupt politician, but are also owned by the interlocking directorate of the fed/City of London.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

He was basically saying that in order to get the press to cooperate in the past Presidents had to declare war. In this case we were in the throes of the Cold War and although war had not been declared, we were in grave danger.

Not.

He was specifically referring to these groups
www.abovetopsecret.com...
namely, the City of London interlocking directors of the Fed/Bank of England/Bundesbank.

I agree w/Maxmars, who has an educated and well-studied opinion.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Very brilliant post. Shows wisdom.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronogoblin

Not everyone in a secret organization is evil, but some are.

I agree with you. It's usually the people at the top of the pyramid, the board of directors, who do evil. All the workers in a corporation are generally sincere and well-meaning.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldMedic
"Secrets lead to conspiracies" ???
Really, and just what proof do any of you have of that?

Webster's dictionary.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

This is the movie I was trying to recall that runs down all the 30 or so ongoing secret society conspiracies (I'd referred you to Zeitgeist in error; Esoteric Agenda is the correct reference:

video.google.com...

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Interesting movie counter

Do you happen to know the relevant pages in document 6209? that thing is 600+ pages long, i dont know if i can handle reading all that.

I always knew the revolution and civil wars had more to do with england then we were told. It will be interesting to see what 6209 says

top topics

join