It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Osama Bin Laden make another surprise appearance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So we have a little under 2 weeks until we all go do our duty as Americans and vote for our next puppet so I have to ask is Osama going to make another grand appearance like he did in 2004?

In 2004 a new OBL tape was released on the eve of the election and even President Bush says it helped him win over John Kerry.
Would the economic and domestic issues trump OBL this time around?
Would yet another eve of election appearance be too convenient for most?
or will there be more than just a video this time?

Bush Admits Bin Laden's Help Ensured Election Win “I thought it was going to help,” said Bush

According to a soon to be released book written by Bill Sammon, Senior White House Correspondent for the Washington Examiner, Bush attributes his 2004 victory over John Kerry in part to a Osama bin Laden videotape released on the eve of the election.
“I thought it was going to help,” Bush decided. “I thought it would help remind people that if bin Laden doesn’t want Bush to be the president, something must be right with Bush.”

www.infowars.com...

The Bush-Bin Laden Symbiosis

As Americans suffer through another terrorism scare and George W. Bush talks tough about a long war against "Islamic fascists," it bears remembering that top CIA analysts concluded that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden released a videotape right before Election 2004 to help Bush win a second term.
Many liberals and Democrats have focused on allegations of Republican voter suppression and vote tampering, especially in the swing state of Ohio. But polls suggest that a more decisive factor in Bush's narrow victory in 2004 was the reaction of the American people to bin Laden's last-minute tirade against Bush.

www.opednews.com...

Bin Laden: Goal is to bankrupt U.S.

(CNN) -- The Arabic-language network Al-Jazeera released a full transcript Monday of the most recent videotape from Osama bin Laden in which the head of al Qaeda said his group's goal is to force America into bankruptcy.
Al-Jazeera aired portions of the videotape Friday but released the full transcript of the entire tape on its Web site Monday.

www.cnn.com...

John Stewart mentions OBL helped Bush/Tom Brokaw

from 07:26 on

On Friday OBL came out with a statement...
Stewart "No I thought Bin Ladens endorsement of Bush was an excellent thing for him"

www.thedailyshow.com...

[edit on 23-10-2008 by SEEWHATUDO]

[edit on 23-10-2008 by SEEWHATUDO]

new topics

join