It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I had an encounter whan i was 10-12 just when i as near sleep.
Never disclosured this with my friends.

It was a blue glowing woman-alike figure (big lips) floating like under a
fluid. After trhree-five seconds i was so afraid i turned the light and the
whole thing goes away.

I never denied this to myself, and for this experience i think im more open
minded than most people I know of.

I tryed something like your mantra several times 5-6 years ago, but i
guess i couldnt mask my thundering heart rate and ansiety.

I always ask myself what was she saying/gesticulating.
Was it a warning?
Why me?

Anyone knows this race/entity type?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by WishForWings

Ive had some good experiences with ETs, and some very bad experiences in my childhood (before I understood what was going on)...not only mentally, but also physically (bruises).

Its really sad that the main way we visualize ETs in science-fiction is as evil, horrible, weird beings. This scares us off ever making contact.

I would like to make contact to actually verify what happened to me(if possible), cause I'm unsure if it was a dream crossed with sleep paralysis.. which usually explains these kinds of things.

I guess not all aliens are bad in science fiction, I love stargate and most of those aliens are cool.. although I'm assuming they don't look like humans.

I think if I were to make contact, I'd need some dutch courage first lol.
Is it possible to do with another person? and view the same things?
Do they have a physical presence or just a mental?

Sorry for the whole... heaps of questions thing.
Just seems interesting.
I saved and printed out your method of contact for later use.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm well up for tryin this!

Where's the podcast??

pretty please,with the most sumptious cherries on top.

thank you for posting.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Anyone knows this race/entity type?

I recall big-lipped bluish beings, yes. Couldnt tell you where they are from though. The ones I know had a sense of humor though.

And elusive they are...get too scared or too awake (they often appear in semi-awake states) and they dissappear.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings

I would like to make contact to actually verify what happened to me(if possible), cause I'm unsure if it was a dream crossed with sleep paralysis.. which usually explains these kinds of things.

Its because we´re so unfamiliar with them that we´re scared, and since we´re scared, they often only appear in half-wake or sleep-paralysis or dream-states. They do this so that the mind can still "reason" and say "it was only a dream". Its a safety net.

I guess not all aliens are bad in science fiction, I love stargate and most of those aliens are cool.. although I'm assuming they don't look like humans.

Stargate was made 1998-2008. Our attitude has changed a little and we finally allowed ourselves to see some benevolent aliens.

I think if I were to make contact, I'd need some dutch courage first lol. Is it possible to do with another person? and view the same things? Do they have a physical presence or just a mental?

I suppose its possible with others. I just havent done it with others because my own doubts are enough to overcome without having to grapple with other peoples doubts.

When initiating contact, at first probably nothing will happen. It takes some time before calls are answered. But as you deepen your resolve, you have at first presences in dreams and half-wake states, and then later on physical (this is how it goes for most people. Of course theres always the possibility of full physical contact...if you can take that)

One important idea in all this is not to dismiss dreams and imagination as "only dreams and imagination". They serve a purpose...the purpose to build bridges of communication...before something becomes physical.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Where's the podcast??

thank you for posting.

I typed the transcript of the Podcast into the first page since I wont have the Podcast up for another few weeks.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Where's the podcast??

thank you for posting.

I typed the transcript of the Podcast into the first page since I wont have the Podcast up for another few weeks.
I shall await that,with great anticipation

Thank you for going to the effort of getting it typed up. I may even give it a bash,but I'm reasonably new to meditation,and work best with a guided recording. So i might bide my time,and focus on my intention of wanting to do it for a while.

once again,thank you

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Excellent thread Sky, starred and flagged

The basic concept that you present is one I have always firmly believed, but didn't know how to explain. I agree with you that et's wouldn't make contact with people that aren't ready "psychologically". I will try your particular method, perhaps I will get a real close up encounter soon.

Just for the record, I have seen UFO's before .. on three occasions. the one's I saw weren't silvery metallic disks. what I saw were strange yellowish orbs hovering a little above the sea. My friend flashed his big powerful flashlight toward the orbs and they slowly came closer to us. It was a phenomenal experience, perhaps I didn't make contact because I wasn't ready for them. Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Levels of Belief

Its not that you are either a believer or not. There are many different levels of belief . This is important because your level of belief determines how quickly you approach ET-Contact.

Examples of Belief-Levels from 1-10:

1 "This is pure nonsense. People who believe in ETs are mentally deranged and need to be institutionalized"

2 "I dont believe in ET-Life. At all. Everything there is to know about the Universe, we know. There is no reason whatsoever to believe differently"

3 "I dont believe in ETs...at least not any intelligent lifeforms. There is a tiny remote chance of them being elsewhere...but they have never visited us"

3.5. "Those are not ETs but demonic entities. Beware!"

4 "Maybe there is life somewhere out there. I doubt it. But you cant rule it out. I think those UFO-nutters are silly though"

5 "I sometimes ask myself: Are we alone? Is anybody out there? I ocassionally watch sci-fi. Interesting stuff"

6 I believe there is a possibility of alien life elsewhere.

7 "Im quite certain that there is alien life out there and they are probably even visiting us or have visited us in the past. I am interested in UFOlogy, etc."

8 "The Universe is teeming with extraterrestrial life. Theyve been here too. They contact people. There is also talk of abudctions. UFOs are interdimensional or extraterrestrial craft. Are we part of their science experiment? I know about the grays and the reptilians"

9 "There are an infinite number of inhabited worlds and ET Races out there. We are part of a huge galactic family. I´d love to contact or travel to some of them"

10 "There are an infinite number of inhabited worlds and races out there. We are able to contact them"

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Great thread.

What Skyfloating is talking about closely mirrors my own experiences with attempted alien contact, except I cut off at lights in the sky and haven't yet tried to get to the actual contact phase. But what has already happened to me so far suggests that it is indeed possible to telepathically establish individual contact with higher level beings, although I'm still wondering about their alien nature, as they could just be higher level humans or interdimensional or even spirit beings assuming physical form. This because theres seems to be a certain plasticity of the phenomenon, with it assuming the expectations of the initiate. As this is a complex reality I guess more than one explanation could be real.

But yes, if you really want contact my advice is fill yourself with love, abandon fear and just meditate on "I am here waiting". It might take a while but I would guess sooner or later you will at least see beautifull lights in the sky, and if you have the courage the phenomenon will become even more tangible with time.

As for me I am gaining the courage to pass the lights in the sky...

Again, awesome thread, what "wake up" meme is all about.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread. I believe we can achieve anything thru Meditation. Meditation is the key to happiness. I will try the meditation I hope it works. Thank you so much S & F for you.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Belief doesnt really matter, as long as you dont disbelieve. I just prefer to remain in a position of possibilties rather than assume a position on it. Either way im sure people will find the experiences very interesting.

Ive seen UFOs, twice when I was young, and ive resisted the temptation to couple the UFO and OOBE experiences together as a connected thing. Its been suggested more than once that sightings and "direct contact" run hand in hand, even been suggested that ive been abducted.

For my own part, just allow it to roll on by and continue with my explorations of things, its interesting enough.

I dont discredit anyone elses beliefs in the process though

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Great thread...probably the best i have seen since ive been on ATS.

I 100% agree that you have to be in a meditative state for contact to occur. I have had one experience with a UFO in my life and have written about it here. I was reading the book Listening to Extraterrestrials by Lisette Larkins. He method involves getting in a trance like state and opening up for conversation with them.

I started talking to them like they were there listening to me and I begen to hear a faint voice talking back. What followed was the single most amazing experience of my life involving a 25ft diameter craft hovering silently in my back yard and telepathic communication with the occupants.

This is completely possible and i have experienced it first hand.

I was lying in my bed giving your method a try and almost instantly got the feeling of someone behind me putting their hands on my shoulders! I cant wait to keep trying.

Ill keep you posted.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I will try this.

Anyway Skyfloating, have you ever seen something that looks sort of like a skeleton/robot looking being, lol I can't really remember what it looked like exactly, but something like that, when I was having sleep paralysis it was floating above me.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Skyfloating I will give this a go over the next couple of weeks, starting today. I have tried before but I seem to get a bit scared, can't keep my breathing controlled

I guess it's something you overcome hehe.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ok what the hell... I am reading over Skyfloating's techniques on the first page and I hear a pulsing sound and see a huge bright flash coming from the next room - which was accompanied with a crack like sound. It's day time and there are no lights on so it wasn't a bulb going out D:

I'm probably just imagining things, but even my dog reacted.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Nice post Sky...

I am very happy to see that things are moving, especially because a lot of people are starting to open their minds to new possibilities, and to tap into our almost infinite potentials.

Two comments:

-These techniques can work very well, especially if you come into the practice of these meditations with the right intentions.

The important thing to bear in mind about intentions and about fear, is not so much that fear can bring "unwanted" contacts or experiences, rather, fear would "align" the sensory perceptions so that similar and co-resonating thought forms will be perceived.

Contact with prevalent thought forms and other mind-emotion energized forms, will happen if one "seeks them out".

Thought forms and other mental paraphernalia lack the objective independence to react and communicate. Suffice it to say that the instant one withdraws attention and thus fear from such contacts, they will subside and cease.

To avoid this kind of "glitch", it is very important that, for the first weeks while trying to establish this mode of communication, that one realizes that there is a TWO WAY channel in every direction.

Practicing intently to recognize and interpret when such "voices" in a two way channel appear, will lead to recognize and establish more easily genuine communication with other minds.

The subsequent steps will involve recognizing the "interior" incoming communications (which are even more important at times) from the "alien" or "not personal" incoming.

-The practice of NEUTRAL meditation is very helpful and recommended.

The untrained mind wanders without rest into many directions and motives, and this happens to everyone at all hours of the day.

It is very important, not only to obtain more accurate and clearer results, but also to avoid wasting a lot of time and frustrating non-experiences, that one TRAIN one's own mind intently into being able to hold concentration and point of focus.

A simple discipline in neutral meditation will then allow DIRECTED meditation to be held more steadily, for longer periods, and one will be able to avoid mind wanderings, distractions, and non-intended misdirections.

Hope to soon hear about some results from others...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

This is, of course, assuming you want to have physical contact someday. Being someone who has been snatched out of their bedroom in the middle of the night, I always used to think the same thing while it was happening: "This sucks!"

After a lifetime of encounters, they all suddenly stopped around 1997, I would always think, "yeah, it would be cool if they came back again, I could try to stike up a conversation and find out the mysteries of the universe next time".... but that's not how it works. (for some reason, time heals and I would forget the "this sucks!" part of the experience, until the next time anyway.)

It's more like they come, do what they want with you and dump you off.
No amazing conversations (that I can remember). I am skeptical of people who claim to have all these wonderful conversations with them about all sorts of things. I think those people MIGHT BE lying, delusional, or just dreaming some fantasy encounter. Sorry to offend anyone. I just have never experienced such a delightful heart to heart with them (unless they block my memories of all the "good" parts of being abducted).

I'm not saying that ETs have malace in their intentions. I don't think they try to scare me intentionally. They just don't pick people with an approach to have a relaxing and entertaining conversation with them. I wish they did. They have shown me things, yes. They have given me special gifts, yes (and I do appreciate that very much). They have done their experiments to serve their purposes, yes. And they put me back unharmed, for the most part.

But, it would be really nice if they just rang the doorbell and said, "hey jon! Let's go do some experiements to help us and while were at it we can talk about human's place in the universe, history, and religion while we poke you, take seman, etc. You'll be an enlightened being and predict our big moment of contact and be a special person in helping humans to make the transition to being part of the galactic community." --- I WISH!

But, sadly, that's not how it works. No matter how prepared for it you think you are, having grey aliens in you bedroom in the middle of the night is a real f'ed up experience. (I always knew a couple hours in advance when they were coming.)

I have been through it tens or hundreds of times, I don't even really know. A lifetime's worth.

Every time it is just as scary. Scarier than it should be, or what I expect it will be the next time. They just terrify you. I don't know why. I already know what they look like. I know what they do. But it freaks me out and I don't get to say, "uh hi! How's it going? Making any progress on that genetic stuff? How are my hybrid kids?"

They just do what they want without regard to me. So talking to them telepathically or whatever, does sound better than the physical abduction, but I highly doubt it's real. And if it is real, you might not like if they come to visit. Just thought I'd give some perspective on the physical experience and what you might be inviting.

Jon

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread yet, just the opening post, but I have to say bravo to you Sky, you always bring something interesting to the fable. I'll be following the thread closely, Peace be among all of these, my brethren.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
part of the problem appears to be terminology. another part, focus. and the other, lack of info on the subject of where the ET(s) in the encounter, derive from and what their intent may or may not be. according to my interpretation of the ancient and not so ancient texts, some of them come from right here. in which case, you may not be talking to an ET but a T. if it's a T, beware. if it's an ET, check your sources. are they behaving amicably? is the data they give you, borne out by evidence or if prophetical and set to occur within your lifetime, does it actually happen (see nancy leider's planet X fiasco and blossom goodchild's october 14th no show, both of which were channelled from "ETs") ? if the prophecy doesn't come to pass, cut off contact immediately, as the contact is something less than friendly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join