It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

If you intend to meet ETs asking for help, instead of "on the same level", you will attract beings who exploit your need.

This is about meeting ETs as an equal, as a citizen of the galaxy.

Gee...err...ummm...goodluck with those friendly space brothers...I hope they understand you are their....equal! LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Some of us have been connecting with beings the average eyes dont see, since thousands of years.

Elves, Fairies, Spirits, ETs and whatever else.

The reaction to people like us is always the same. "Its evil" or "Its insane".

These serve to block the experiences from 99% of the populace. I actually expected these reactions when opening the thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

One day everybody will be able to regrow missing limbs,medicine is getting very high tech.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thanks for the reply,i know that the ETs can fix anything the only question is why would they do it.They would probably want something in return.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
We do have life lessons to learn here. It depends on whether you think earth is a prison and /or school. I don't think we should think of them as providing immediate medical help, yet I imagine some have cried out for help and actually received it. Thats a pretty complex issue actually. It probably has much to do with the contract our souls made before incarnating into this world.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

Reread my posts in this thread and you will realise I am talking from personal experience. There is nothing imo to be afraid of but fear itself. Actually, not even fear itself, as fear is just a state of absence.

And it's not really a matter of control per se, it's of empathy, of atraction. Once you climb up in frequency you tend to attract and be protected by like minded beings, so if you go into a contact experience with love and openness I am pretty convinced chances are that is what you will get out of it. If you go into one at a lower frequency then you may be exposed to less pleasant scenarios. Why? Because that's just how reality works I guess. Law of atraction.

And I'll add one more thing, I do suspect the number of real enconters that are positive outweigh the ones that are negative. The negative alien meme is very much a hollywood and other media systems creation. The good alien, or empathetic connection I suspect is part of personal evolution, going back to spirit guide mythology, shamanism, etc. If they are actually aliens, as I have said before, I do not know.

All I have said here can be verified by personal experimentation, so don't take my word for it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13Well, there's a problem there as I see it; you already are apart of a collective! Free will is the law that binds all forces in the universe, you decide if you are working towards the higher good or not. This sort of goal is inevitable anyways for us as a species if we continue evolving in any shape or form.

I meant I'd rather have some distance and privacy (of mind) between my fellow members of this collective rather than a direct connection, no persona or ego.. think of a house for myself in a town (part of the collective as an individual) vs everyone living in a big house without any rooms (collective). The STS would have a luxurious house outside of town and only going into town to get something from someone else like food and then eat it all alone at their place. The road to hell is paved with good intentions they sometimes say and if this planet isn't complex enough there's a lot more out there to make it even more complicated.

I have no problem with the view that we are all connected somehow and are each part of a larger whole, we all affect eachother in a way. I guess I just question each being I believe I encounter about it's motives and intentions, it's ethics and etiquette because there is a lot I don't know and understand yet (besides I would like to be completely independent even from STO beings). For example one collective's higher goal might mean another collective is put at a disadvantage. Those greys for example might be dying as a species like some theories I've read and truly believe they are working for the higher good even though they have to sacrifice another species. Or they simply see humans as being able to have fun and they use us to be able to have fun themselves, we suffer (momentarily) but we get a very happy (and hopefully grateful) cosmic neighbour for it on the long run. Sometimes there's evil in good and good in evil just like the yin and yang..

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
And that is where in relation to the Greys you have no option, they can induce catatonic shock and paralysis by 'overriding' your Alpha brainwaves with their higher frequencies. Greys mentally think allot faster than humans do and to mentally catch up in their thought process is exhausting.

As I suggested before, I myself believe that your own expectancies (your own thoughts) manifest in the mental realm. So if you are convinced those beings can do that to you that is exactly what will happen, they basically outthink you and use your own thoughts against you. They certainly don't lose much energy while you get exhausted, like mental quicksand.

It can be very mentally draining to attempt it as I once did and had a headache for a week because in essence its all about signals. Mentally I would say that Greys signal wise are allot stronger than humans which poses the obvious danger to humans to be easily controlled.

I somewhat agree, in that each being is "deepdown" the same (we're all born in the same universe in that sense equal), but what such a center manifests can appear larger or smaller compared to what another center manifests. In the case of the beings you describe they only use their mental power to shape your mental power making you weak while they become 2x stronger. But that is my exprience and observation from similar beings, I usually don't even look at them because that will only make the connection (and their influence) stronger. They are no stronger or weaker than human beings just different although they have better trained minds in a way. Whatever I focus my attention on tends to appear stronger but only to me and when I simply shift my focus to something else it fades away. Ofcourse with those beings you have to have mental training like meditation to be able to control your natural reaction. If you don't control it, they might.

There is evidence of this in numerous cases as in the patient is unable to fight back from paralysis of the body. I think this is evident in some degree in nearly every abduction scenario where the victim has no control over what goes on.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Drakiir]

I too believe in some cases those mental conditions are brought on by unseen beings, however the body is a complex machine and one tiny bit breaks down might have large consequences for the rest of it, both happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

As I suggested before, I myself believe that your own expectancies (your own thoughts) manifest in the mental realm. So if you are convinced those beings can do that to you that is exactly what will happen, they basically outthink you and use your own thoughts against you. They certainly don't lose much energy while you get exhausted, like mental quicksand.

Yes thats right because that kind of thought process is normal to them in all the cases I had there was no way I could of matched them or outdone them. Firstly because its too much to process and their thought patterns are completely different so there is that to adapt to also.

I found out that actually even thought they cannot be matched they can be block if you rebound the signal back to them but it takes a while to find the right frequency. It can be done but it takes allot out of you when you do it. The difference is that just blocking mentally as apposed to outdoing them on the mental level is a more efficient way in stopping them from taking control.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

this whole thread ranks right up there with the blossom goodchild flying saucer..... big foot in the freezer .. end of the world .. reptilian crap.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

All of what contactees claim in this thread can be verified individually with personal experimentation. So stop being intelectually lazy and accepting someone else's opinions, passed off as mainstream science, and actually do the experimentation yourself. It's pretty accessible, all you have to do, imo, is purify your body somewhat and meditate on the contact experience. So, all it really takes is fresh food and clean water and some free time.

Nobody is going to "prove" this for you, you'll have to do it yourself, should you chose to do so. Otherwise you just accept what is sold to you as reality. Either way won't make much diference to the world, but it might to you

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

this whole thread ranks right up there with the blossom goodchild flying saucer..... big foot in the freezer .. end of the world .. reptilian crap.

You are clearly misinformed as there is no predicting an arrival of a 50 mile ship that was seemingly channelled by deceptive spirits of the 4th plane. The rest of your reply is just childish garbage so Im not going to bother wasting my time and keystrokes on a baby

Its all 'crap' as you put it until you experience it yourself and until you do experience some sort of contact with another alien being you cannot criticize others that have. This is about experience, if you have not experienced anything of an extra terrestrial nature than of course to you it will be fictional.

However demeaning others of expressing their experiences which they dont have to do to me is not acceptable and off topic.

You are not contributing to this thread, only smearing it with your insults and I know Im not the only one that will tell you to move on

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Nobody is going to "prove" this for you, you'll have to do it yourself, should you chose to do so. Otherwise you just accept what is sold to you as reality. Either way won't make much diference to the world, but it might to you

Great answer there and it is dead on, its about people sharing what they have gone through with sometimes odd and unusual similarities.

We dont need the like of the previous poster who thinks 'all is crap just cause he has not experienced it' to interrupt the contributions everyone is making to the thread

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You talk about mind control...I have just posted a thread on how I an strongly believe the governments of the world are manipulating people into believing there are aliens with advanced technology...That I proved exist!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lonesomepine333

That's a possibility I consider, but I think it's improbable. If their pattern holds true it is more likely they are parasitically attaching themselves to a phenomenon in the intention of undermining the belief systems of the people of the world into something that would work for their elitistic interests. Naturally I am open to the idea of *some* experiences being false flag black ops alien imitations, possibly even with reverse engineered fac similes of actual alien craft. But I doubt very much that had anything to do with my own personal experiences or even with the broader ufo phenomenon.

This is their pattern, more than actually creating anything, the elitist modern day con artist priest class, they actually subvert existing realities into a lower frequency false reality construct designed to enslave minds. I believe they have done this with religion too, subverting honest spirituality into fear based schizm religions. They have done it with humans, turning normal loving human beings into beligerant warmongering peoples locked in their left brains. They have done it with the economy, subverting any number of viable economic systems, both left and right of the political spectrum, into fractional reserve vampire economies that suck the very lifeblood out an economy that isn't growing enough to pay it's debt money. Throughout all this process they have never actually created anything imo, they have just taken what is and subtracted from it, till all we have is mediocrity.

So yes, possibly some of this is fake, but not the core phenomenon, imo.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

All of what contactees claim in this thread can be verified individually with personal experimentation. So stop being intelectually lazy and accepting someone else's opinions, passed off as mainstream science, and actually do the experimentation yourself. It's pretty accessible, all you have to do, imo, is purify your body somewhat and meditate on the contact experience. So, all it really takes is fresh food and clean water and some free time.

Accessible yes but easy it's not! It also takes a lot of courage and self control, some people just don't want to invest a lot of time doing prerequisite excercises like meditation which can take years. I can understand that because it's not even guaranteed the amount of time invested will amount to anything. Give anyone the option of spending 10 years of hardship, training for a possible contact -or- built a social life, make a career so the bills can be paid and have a nice car too and 99% will simply choose the latter.

I personally am happy that there are not too many people interested. If there were I wouldn't have such freedom in experimenting, there might be rules and regulations how to interact with "nonphysical" beings.

One of the reasons the beings communicate with me is because there are simply very few humans who truly want to or are able to. And hey if you have reproducable experiences/proof you'll become rich and famous, quite likely the next saviour of humanity

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

good question
I was wondering the same

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What are you actually 'shifting' when you 'shift your perception?' Are you saying that you are able to.. say.. see within the Infrared or Ultraviolet wavelengths, or does it go further? How far are you 'shifting'?

Thanks!

[edit on 4-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Well, yes and no, the ease of the experiment really depends on the mindset of the individual imo. If one is open, kind, gentle, in a word loving, I believe the outcome is quicker and easier, because you will at some level I don't pretend to understand, attract the same type of being. If you accept this its easy to understand that going into this with fear is harder and will take longer. Abandoning fear is the key imo, as there is no real evidence that there is any sort of significant statistical likelyhood that this is dangerous, and in a world filled with accidents and war being scared of aliens is silly.

Even if the contact experience dosent materialize, the change in personality in itself is a positive outcome. But I would bet the experience would materialize over the timeframe of a few years. And there would still be plenty of times to quote: "have a life". I have the liver scars to prove it :p

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

Well, yes and no, the ease of the experiment really depends on the mindset of the individual imo. If one is open, kind, gentle, in a word loving, I believe the outcome is quicker and easier, because you will at some level I don't pretend to understand, attract the same type of being. If you accept this its easy to understand that going into this with fear is harder and will take longer. Abandoning fear is the key imo, as there is no real evidence that there is any sort of significant statistical likelyhood that this is dangerous, and in a world filled with accidents and war being scared of aliens is silly.

Even if the contact experience dosent materialize, the change in personality in itself is a positive outcome. But I would bet the experience would materialize over the timeframe of a few years. And there would still be plenty of times to quote: "have a life". I have the liver scars to prove it :p

Some questions:

In regards to tuning in to communicate with ETs -
1) What level of ET would I be able to communicate with during my meditation(s) - as in what dimension level (since WE are 3rd D)?
2) Would they by default be simpler beings since we are probably not capable of understanding some(one)thing very advanced - or could a being of advanced level kinda 'dumb it down' to communicate with us?

Thx,

- D -

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join