It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Exclusive: E. Howard Hunt Details JFK-Plot on Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Dude wtf? I really don't know what to think. I found this on infowars. This guy was in the CIA and says he knew about and participated in the assassination of JFK. What do you guys think?

If someone already posted this I'm sorry!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

If anyone wolud know what really happend to JFK it wolud be Hunt so I take what he said seriously.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I agree 100%!!! I've been researching JFK related materials for MANY years. (That's what brought me to this board in the first palce three years ago :up

Hunt was heavily involved in the majority of their major operations world wide... JFK was just one of them. If there is one person you should listen to it's him! (Well I've always been a fan of Jim Mars' research as well, but for first hand accounts Hunt is the way to go)

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
just watched part 2 uk.youtube.com...

very interesting story star \ flag....

lbj mistress uk.youtube.com...

jack ruby uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-10-2008 by fatdad]

[edit on 23-10-2008 by fatdad]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
JFK assassination: Secret Service Standdown
i was watching this today .. its the first time i have seen it , if the secret service men had stayed on the car like they where supposed to do Kennedy would have been shield from the back..it looks like he didn't even know the men had jumped off.. it ever there was proof of a CIA plat to kill Kennedy this is it.....
uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-10-2008 by fatdad]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
reply to post by Shocka

If anyone wolud know what really happend to JFK it would be Hunt so I take what he said seriously.

I think Hunt is making Johnson a red herring, because Johnson was a puppet of Brown & Root, some of the co-owners of the Fed/City of London and Halliburton.

www.abovetopsecret.com... - then, the 2nd url goes into great(er) detail

JUST FINISHED watching the first video and its 100% wrong ... it wasn't Johnson, Johnson was put into position by Brown & Root and Brown Brothers-Harriman (the Bush/Thyssen/Nazi/neo-Nazi/Rockefellor syndicate) -- that was the WO then the NWO and now is the CNWO.

mike dangerous, if you have a moment check the whole post where this following exerpt is from:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It wasn't a shot from the grassy knoll that got him ... it apparently was a shot from the storm drain about 15 feet away ... its discussed somewhere in Jim Marr's forum in one of the threads.

By the way -- Oswald and Barry Seal and David Ferrie were both in the same Civil Air Patrol group in Florida. Barry Seal was the biggest CIA narco dealer in the U.S., until Ollie North allegedly had Seal killed and Ollie start trading heroin and weapons with Monsour Al Kassar, co-owner w/the Syrian King of the opium fields in Syria.

AND Mohammad Atta was 'training' in a [CIA frequented] neighboring small airport in Florida THAT WAS BUSTED for heroin trafficking.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

new topics

top topics

join