It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happed to 7th, 14th, predictions???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So,,,here we are...well after the 7th, the 14th, and past the 22nd of October and life is going on as normal as can be..no major shutdown of the economy, no disaster on wall street, no riots in the streets, no martial law enacted, no military troops parading up and down the streets, no rouding up of citizens into camps, no tanks, no hum-vees, no helicopters, no nothing.

There is ONE thing that has happend tho...

gas went down a good chunk over the last two weeks..YAY!!!

So....when is the next big prediction comming out and about what this time and when?

Sit back, relax, have a cup of joe, smoke a cig if you got em, play a good pc or console game, go out and do some shopping to boost the economy, and dont forget, get out and vote for whomever you think will lead the nation in the right direction.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well, the 7th came true, exactly as predicted - a global market crash.

The 15th was complete crap to begin with. In fairness.. a 2000mile wide spaceship!?!?!?!

What was the last one supposed to be?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
Well, the 7th came true, exactly as predicted - a global market crash.

The 15th was complete crap to begin with. In fairness.. a 2000mile wide spaceship!?!?!?!

What was the last one supposed to be?

Apparently a new message was "channeled" in that the 14th was the wrong date and the 25th is the new date. Or I think it's the 25th.

Doesn't matter anyways, its all a big steaming pile of... hersheys kisses

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
wackos, a huge spaceship will approach? wtf? where is the evidence on this? probably from one person or something like that...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben420

Apparently a new message was "channeled" in that the 14th was the wrong date and the 25th is the new date. Or I think it's the 25th.

Doesn't matter anyways, its all a big steaming pile of... hersheys kisses

Well... Springer nuked the GFL/FOL people who have been pitching their books, CDs, etc. So that will keep the pushers off the block for awhile. (Hooray!)
But I'm sure there will still be tons of Blossom Goodwrench followers believing or dissing her channeling capabilities again after the 24th-25th.

I know of the prediction(s) for Oct. 7th (market crash)... but were there any others that occurred, came close, or do we need to wait for other specific dates??

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
So,,,here we are...well after the 7th, the 14th, and past the 22nd of October and life is going on as normal as can be..no major shutdown of the economy, no disaster on wall street, no riots in the streets, no martial law enacted, no military troops parading up and down the streets, no rouding up of citizens into camps, no tanks, no hum-vees, no helicopters, no nothing.

There is ONE thing that has happend tho...

gas went down a good chunk over the last two weeks..YAY!!!

So....when is the next big prediction comming out and about what this time and when?

Sit back, relax, have a cup of joe, smoke a cig if you got em, play a good pc or console game, go out and do some shopping to boost the economy, and dont forget, get out and vote for whomever you think will lead the nation in the right direction.

Cheers!!!!

So, you think everything is normal and fine?

I really wish I could have that level of ignorance, but I just can't. it must be nice to be able to bury your head in the sand and think everything is peachy because gas prices came down.

*sigh*

More ATS garbage...

Look, if you took that whole "oct 14th" thing seriously, chances are your pretty spacey anyways...
But there has been ALOT happen since the 7th of oct.

world market crash
mass layoffs
mass foreclosures
gold/oil and the american dollar are clearly manipulated.
being forewarned of some sort of problem/disaster after the election

but everything is fine I guess..

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pynner

It is in my neck of the woods..dont know where your at but I see people going about their buisness, people still shopping at wal mart, people paying less at the gas pump (2.47 per gallon here), and I definately do not see people being rounded up and put into camps or 2000 mile long spaceships cloaked over the north pole or entire markets crashed to crumbs or every single bank in the nation closed down.

You want to know what is ignorant here? Its those who go about putting unecessary fear and intimidation based on hear say and complete lack of knowing facts before bandering "the sky is falling" posts. THAT is what is ignorant.

Now disagree with me all you want, I dont care. What I will acknowledge is this...there is NO market crash, there is NO round up of civilians into camps, there is NO black helicopters flying around, there are NO military troops marching down main street USA, there is NO martial law enacted, there is NO 2000 mile long cloaked UFO hovering over the north pole, there is NO mass rioting in the streets, and there certianly aint NOthing unusual going on other than regular daily activity as it was a month ago and further back.

But who am I to stop anyone from following the lead lemmening from taking that leap off the cliff?!!!!

If there were ever a place to find a mass of people who need some psycological help, this would be a haven for shrinks!!!

Like I said, and as the topic title asks, what happend to all this gloom and doom predicted events that was supposed to make the entire world come to a sudden hault?!!! Where is this invasion? Where are the troops? Where are the camps? Where are the invading aliens from their 2000 mile long cloaked ship?

Oh..they are walking around among us cloaked I suppose...

You know, things may not be 100 percent, but they are certianly NOT as bad as some here have spouted over the last few weeks.

I note all this because I see that the recent posts list has changed dramatically since the passing of the 15th. It lists more realistic posts and threads now instead of the rediculous google map thing and major market crash syndrome threads.

Ok so now the new set date of gloom and doom is for the 25th.

Thats just a couple days away. And when that day comes and goes and the birds are chirping and the sun is shining and people are lined up to check out at the wall mart checkouts, I will be here once again asking the same question...what happend to the gloom and doom for the 25th, or whatever other day it is predicted to happen that comes and goes just like any other normal day.

Off to have a cup of joe and a cig and relax and enjoy the sunshine and chirping birds and watch people go about their daily buisness as usual.

Let me also add..that layoffs have occured before, the recent layoffs are not the first, nor will it be the last. That is a regular thing that happens in a changing market. And these changes are not due to some disaster, they are changing because the market demands change, without change, the market does not grow, and if your not ready for that change, you will find yourself left behind wondering what happend.

I would suggest keeping up with the changing times and perhaps then you can change too and not find yourself left behind. Maybe take a course on another line of work might help, or expand on your current line of work so that if something changes in that field, you can move right along with it instead of lagging behind.

Those that repeat what they did before in a changing world will be bound to get left behind unless they change with it.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 23-10-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I cant see how any one can say that on the 7th the world didn't change drastically that day was horrible , At 810am CET, the time the bots predicted iceland went bankrupt, or announced it and borrowed cash from Russia and Bank of Scotland lost 40+% in 10 minutes in the markets and all of Europe was failing left and right .. bailouts were all that was covered on European news casts. Its all been down hill from there.. have you not paid attention to world markets and economy in the last 2 weeks?

As for the 14th.. well , did you really think a 2000 mile ship would appear?

As for whats to come.. the web bots see a decline till February 09 then a bit of a upturn but not for long

top topics

join