It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coup of America Has Began

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

This is serious... People need to realize that an Army Brigade stationed here is no small deal.. this has not happened in over 150 years.. This Brigade only answers to the commander in chief. With the State Guards why would we need an Army Brigade?wake up people martial law has started!.I believe whoever gets elected (if elections move forward) will still continue this..This is how Martial law starts.. The house was already threatened with Martial law if they didn't pass the bailout.. Wake up!! This isn't the GFL this is REAL

[edit on 23-10-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Can you fix your YouTube link - or give the title to the video so people can look it up if they want?
Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Duh. The coup started in 2000 with a stolen election. Why do you think there was such a rush to end it before proper investigation? Why do you think efforts to recount were mocked by one side? Whose staffers went down for DC to the Florida election HQ and were labeled as protesters?

It's important for everyone to keep the heat on whoever gets into office. Thank Flying Spaggetti Monster the current poll leader was a Constitutional Law professor. We have an opportunity to change the direction of our country and improve our standing in the world community.

Demand it!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Very True.. but now we are dealing with a more dangerous coup with the army on the ground.. trying to get that first video working

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think the government is alarmed at the potential for civil unrest from the economic upheaval that we have only just begun to see the effects of. Our country is on the edge of ruin. Just think about that bridge that collapsed in Minnesota. I also wonder if the Democrats and governments of the world are going to arrest Bush and crew for war crimes and possibly try them at the Hague. I think it's possible the Amero is going to be a reality within the next four years. The economic forecast is that bad.

I also think the illegal alien problem is coming to a head. I think there may be some sort of roundup and that this may be what the giant jails are for much like how we locked up Cubans during the boat crisis. Biden hinted at something that may be unpopular. I think the Amero, alien round up and Bush arrest could all fit the bill.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
why dont you just type the url?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The coup started in 1913.

Jekyll Island.

The press, banks, and wealthy elite socialites are it's soldiers.

The architects are much worse....

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
now there's a constitution free zone being devised.. Enough is enough!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Wow.. the whole state of Florida is in a constitution free zone..

new topics

top topics

join