It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researcher: claims to have PROOF of credible link between nuclear weapons and UFO'S

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
We are in a delicate state as a planet. Do you realy think they will risk themselves and a planet in which they harvest elements, to get known by our race? They will come when we and they are ready. Be it 1000 years 1 year or 10.

They won't make themselves public unless we are really in danger or ruining the planet and possibly others around it!

I'm Guessing they are just curious about what we do now and again, and i think they do have a strong feeling towards earth! If they are hostile they would of done allot more than just visit occasionally!

Seen as though there have been more and more sightings recently i think there is definatly something going on we don't know about!

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Unubuh]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unubuh
I'm Guessing they are just curious about what we do now and again, and i think they do have a strong feeling towards earth!

Maybe, but what if...... we flip the coin over and find that we are not the only race occupying this planet? and in fact that we humans are just an insignificant oversight and that they are making sure that we don't destroy whatever else there maybe on this planet that we don't know about.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I read a very large book a few months back containing information regarding aliens and weapons. It stated that in many cases ufo's were spotted overtop of ICBM Silos, and in some cases even fried the launch codes of some of these devices just by floating overtop of the equipment or bunkers...

But because the crafts showed no visible threat they were left alone...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by Unubuh
I'm Guessing they are just curious about what we do now and again, and i think they do have a strong feeling towards earth!

Maybe, but what if...... we flip the coin over and find that we are not the only race occupying this planet? and in fact that we humans are just an insignificant oversight and that they are making sure that we don't destroy whatever else there maybe on this planet that we don't know about.

You mean like we could have an inner earth? or extra dimensional beings?

I don't know! It could be possible, but from where i am standing i don't think / believe so...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This reminds me of the one and only time i saw what i think was a UFO, I lived in Morecambe in the north west of England at the time about 12/13 years ago.

I was at my girlfriends house and i went out into the garden for a cigarette and i was looking up and i saw a bright light that looked different from all the stars, I called my girlfriend to come and look at it and we watched it for about 10 minutes .

It was right over Heysham nuclear power station, which was about 3 or 4 miles away from where we were. Suddenly we heard what sounded like a low flying helicopter and when we finally saw it there were actually 2 helicopters heading straight towards the powerstation. Anyway as soon as they got closer the light shot off at a very high speed. We both looked at each other and i was saying you saw what i just saw and i think i just saw a UFO.

This thread just reminded me about it being connected to the nuclear power stations so i thought i would share it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spock Shock

If the UFOs fried the launch codes, that would be considered a threat. Back in the day the missiles were on alert, which meant they could be launched in a moment's notice (Thank Goddess the Cold War is over). The frying of the launch codes would have taken at least 24 hours to get the missile back on line, depending on how much damage was done.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If other civilizations are trying to "help" us they are not doing a very good job. In fact I would say they are down right incompetent, which is not a trait I would usually assign to higher civilizations. I think they have the same kind of interest in us as we would have in a tribe of chimps that suddenly leaped from termite poking sticks to Uzi's.

"Approach with caution, Residents of this world, yell, scream, throw poo and may shoot you dead for being different."

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
I read a very large book a few months back containing information regarding aliens and weapons. It stated that in many cases ufo's were spotted overtop of ICBM Silos, and in some cases even fried the launch codes of some of these devices just by floating overtop of the equipment or bunkers...

But because the crafts showed no visible threat they were left alone...

The craft were left alone because no one can stop them even if they turned hostile.

That is why the governments don't want to tell the public about the existence of ET's, because they fear people will panic if they were told that we had no defensive capabilities against them.

People should know,, because ET's have never shown any visible hostility,, infact they have only demonstrated their disgust with weapons nuclear or otherwise. They are peaceful.

Thread Flagged

[edit on 24/10/08 by Majorion]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If one employs a truly logical and educated viewpoint, just from a NUMBERS standpoint, based upon the astronomical existance of billions and billions and billions of galaxies in the KNOWN Universe AND the KNOWN timeline (approx. 14 Billion Years) of the Universe AND the advancements made by Earthbound Humans within the past 200 years AND including our understanding of the cause and effects of evolution, it is very difficult for there to be but one conclusion regarding the existence of ET's and that is a resounding YES! Advanced races/people/ETs have obviously mastered the techniques of space travel through wormholes, and astrophysics and Energy Transference and Shape-shifting, not to mention knowledge that we cannot even concieve of. Another example of a common sense approach when connecting the dots regarding our place in the grand scheme of things and the existance of other Intelligent Life Forms simply requires a look at our own DNA. While the DNA that all living creatures on earth are made of is very similar, just take a look at the sheer diversity of life that exisits on Earth. Unbelievably diverse life forms here... More than likely, Comets, asteroids and planetoid collisions seeded this planet with DNA from the extremely vast areas of our little 'ol Milky Way and possibly from further areas of the Universe as a whole. It is undoubtly a race of ETs that have been described and referenced as spirits, gods, angels, visions, etc in most ancient historical accounts of civilizations throughout the world. IF, as is mandated by the Christian Religon (which I do belive there is a thread of truth to all religons and do believe that there is a master plan and that this whole situation, life and the Universe is WAAYYYY to complex to simply be a huge accidential occurance, just my humble opinion. However, I do believe that the truth has been manipulated and modified as a way to control the masses through Politics and Organized Religion). Sorry, I digress...IF we are truly from one set of parents i.e. Adam and Eve, then why is there such diverse physical appearance just in the different races around the globe?...Asians, Eskimos, Europeans, Africans, Polyniasians, Native Americans, Hispanics, etc... What about the vast differences in language? How is it that we are all supossedily from the same 2 people? It just doesn't add up, especially when In-breeding and the negative consequences health-wise that occur is considered, so it just doesn't make sense. That is why I am not a fan of organized Religion, but I do believe in a Supreme Being or Great Creator, or GOD, if you will. Too much Organization and Complex lifeforms and galaxies for this to just be some random act. ETs have been interacting with us for thousands, nay, millions of years and there are probably just as many benevolent ETs as there are Evil. However, hopefully evolution has eliminated the evil and life forms have evolved into loving, brave, honest, truthful and caring beings. I do believe that the Myans were onto something and that the next 5-10 years are going to be VERY INTERESTING and quite possibly unprecidented in recorded history. Just me 2 cents worth... Peace and love to all. Jesse "JT" Thomas

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

How annoying that you posted anonymously! I like your style, alot like mine if you readd this U2U me as I would add you to my friends list. There should be more threads on seeding and different races and cultures on ATS. The problem is its very hard for people (even on ATS) to think outside the box when it comes to spirituality and religion. Therefore, unfortunately your post will go on deaf ears to the majority, but not me I understand exactly what your saying. Just next time post without the anonymity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join