It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researcher: claims to have PROOF of credible link between nuclear weapons and UFO'S

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Not all ET are bad............

Hastings said he and other researchers believe that there exists a credible link between the appearance of nuclear weapons in the mid-1940s and the overall increase in UFO sightings worldwide since that time

Link to source

I firmly believe that there are extra terrestrial beings trying to bring us forward and stop us from doing something stupid, I belive these groups of ET are from the pleidians and they are the ones that are trying to wake us all up.

The reason I have posted this thread is because ufology is getting alot of attention at the moment and from what I have read on many threads the E.T'S themselves are getting a rough deal. For example I have read that all E.T want to do is manipulate us, abduct us and probe us.

From what I have found out during my research into the subject is that a large number of abductees after they have been abducted recall (under hynosis/regression) that after their probing they are taken around the craft and shown images on a tv like screen of us destroying earth and that they (the E.T'S) are going to help us both spiritually and technologically to avoid this, the reason being is that we don't realise how special we are.

After reading the short article above I remembered that I had read many reports years ago about UFO sightings over nuclear plants, and I hope that when full disclosure takes place, we are not all manipulated into thinking that all E.T are deceitful and have their own evil agendas.. As I am sure that without their interference we could of destroyed a large chunk of this earth quite easily by now.

Thoughts anyone? do you believe they are here to help? or just looking to save their own races?

IMO There should be more threads on ATS (even its own area) from abductees who have been regressed in order to get a clear understanding of the E.T'S intentions. The problem is however, when an abductee steps up to the platform immediately they get torn apart by the skeptics.

More links of UFO Activity Over Nuclear Sites

UFOs Continue To Visit Nuclear Energy Sites

Chenobyl Nuclear Plant UFO

The explosion was very large, but, luckily, it was a thermal blast. The fourth power generating unit was basically destroyed by overheated steam. There was no nuclear explosion. Roughly 180 tons of enriched uranium were in the reactor. If a large blast had happened, half of Europe would not currently be depicted on any maps.

and recently

Earlier today, Tuesday, February 26, 2008, we received more reports of triangular shaped UFOs near Homestead and the nuclear power plant operated by Florida Power and Light.

Florida power UFO

[edit on 23-10-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I still think a lot of these UFO's and orbs are living,feeding things.
Maybe they are attracted to energy given off by nukes,hence the connection.

This is one of a few videos I've seen where orbs surround/close in on thunderstorms and maintain a position above,as though they are instinctively attracted to them.

I don't see why NASA etc should deny their presence.
It's like denying the existence of a new species of whale or living dinosaur or something.

People will be curious for a while sure,but I don't see anyone running around in circles screaming.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
People will be curious for a while sure,but I don't see anyone running around in circles screaming.

Thats absolutely right! for example take the 1942 battle of LA did people run around like .less chickens? no, take the numerous videos on YOUTUBE that clearly show astronauts speaking about UFO'S do people grab their guns and go on a rampage after watching them? the answer is no. This because quite simply the majority of people don't care, thats the bottom line, the majority of people only care about themselves and their friends and family. If disclosure was to take place now, I doubt anyone apart from the people that know what its all about would bat an eyelid.

I am interested what you said about the orbs living off energy care to eleborate?

As long as it doesn't upset their routine of life.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
and what would stop these aliens from appearing on the larry king show and telling us directly?

they havent so much as taken out a new york times full page advert...

the video above of "ufo's" swarming around one of our shuttles is really a disservice to serious study. spinning flotsam and debris catching glints of sunlight = space aliens curious about our orbiting tin can?

if aliens are so advanced, they can easily recognise how humans communicate, and give us the message of salvation on a level we understand.

aliens wont save us from ourselves, only we can do that.

and rightly so.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Good post,other interesting UFO cases involving nuclear faclities are the Malmstrom incident,
www.cufon.org...

and The Lakenheath and Rendelsham incidents:
farshores.org...
twinbases.org.uk...

Photograph in control tower of RAF Bentwaters 1956:
www.drdavidclarke.co.uk...

Plus other credible cases and government documentary evidence:
video.google.co.uk...
Cheers Karl

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by feydrautha
the video above of "ufo's" swarming around one of our shuttles is really a disservice to serious study. spinning flotsam and debris catching glints of sunlight = space aliens curious about our orbiting tin can?..

Yeah.yeah,yeah. We're all aware of the space debris ones..
Like the 'orbs inspecting broken tether' and 'HAARP firing laser at approaching UFO' bollox.

I'm well aware of the natural repulsion of ice crystals due to an electrical discharge and sprites..and the 'ORB' appearance due to close focus on floating debris.
There is an explanation for most of the UFO's from ISS and Shuttle missions.

If you actually watched halfway into that video you would see something that doesn't follow the natural explanations given.

Drifting close into earth's atmosphere and then maintaining a stationary orbit/geosynchronous.

It could be said that this one is simply an ice crystal reaching the thin atmosphere and slowing down in comparison to the camera,yeah. But why no repulsion when it is in the middle of electrical discharges?

The other video I can't locate has numerous instances approaching and maintaining position from many varied angles. So this rebuts that explanation too.

As for 'appearing on Larry King'?
I dunno!!. ..
Why doesn't plankton write short stories?
Why don't penguins carry mobile phones?

To say something is living and behaves 'intelligently'(or instinctively) doesn't mean it will pass an Oxford University entrance exam.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
If you actually watched halfway into that video you would see something that doesn't follow the natural explanations given.

Drifting close into earth's atmosphere and then maintaining a stationary orbit/geosynchronous.

It could be said that this one is simply an ice crystal reaching the thin atmosphere and slowing down in comparison to the camera,yeah. But why no repulsion when it is in the middle of electrical discharges?

The other video I can't locate has numerous instances approaching and maintaining position from many varied angles. So this rebuts that explanation too.

As for 'appearing on Larry King'?
I dunno!!. ..
Why doesn't plankton write short stories?
Why don't penguins carry mobile phones?

To say something is living and behaves 'intelligently'(or instinctively) doesn't mean it will pass an Oxford University entrance exam.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by AGENT_T]

aliens intelligent enough to fly here, are capable of communicating directly to us.

plankton are not sentient, penguins do not network.

operators of trans-dimensional, interstellar, stealthy flying saucers would have a very good crack at passing a university exam based on human knowledge.

the video of the 'orbs' chasing lightning strikes is the least convincing thing i've seen in a long time.

the flotsam observed were mere meters from the camera lens (if that far at all) and the storms in the lower atmosphere hundreds of miles away.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

In fairness if you are considering and theorising on their existence you cant assume.

Why wouldnt they appear on the Larry King show? Well why didnt we all roll into Georgia when Russia attacked?

Imagine a species, several species with Intergalactic Tech, im pretty sure they have encountered one another and im sure they have some kind of "mandate" running, some basis of principle upon which they agree. I suppose you could look on it like an alien NATO in theory.

So maybe one of those mandates involves not tampering. You never know right now they might be holding yet another Alien NATO meeting on the moon and our future might be getting put forward and VETOED on a daily basis.

Im sure if they are here, we are as much a concern to them as Iran and Russia are to the UN at this point in time. Im sure they have discussed our potential to destroy ourselves and if left unchecked maybe even to start wars on other worlds. Id imagine theres plenty who frown upon our current evolution of species and those who are sympathetic. There will be those who feel we pose too much of a threat and those who feel we deserve help. So I suppose until they get enough votes or they reach what they might have identified as a "crisis point" then they have no reason to do anything except gather intelligence.

They might well have mapped out our military specs an capabilities to a fine art and be in a position to shut us down as and when they have the agreement to do so.

All theory but nothing unreasonable there if we are considering alien life. In their world, we wouldnt be the centre of the Universe.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Duplicate post.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What brainwashing have you people been exposed to ? Look , when was the last time you tried to talk Einstienian theory , with a microbe?
If an alien being, which can travel between star systems , galaxies, ends of the universe , comes to this planet, theres no garuntee that said life form would be capable of dropping its IQ to a point where it would be able to communicate with us. The sheer intelligence required to navigate the distances and amount of course corrections around gravity wells, dangerous radiation belts , is STAGGERING . Incomprehensible to us I would wager.
My desktop pc cannot communicate with my pocket calculator, because my desktop pc is so many times more complex , that it would not be able to find an appropriate frame of reference from which to extrapalate a method of communication. (Well maybe a bad example but cant you see the principle in action?). I think it would be a work of decades to even understand what drives our weird little behaviours and modes of communication, even to the point of predicting our responses, let alone knowing how to actualy involve themselves in our lives.
I would love to see you try and talk to a being whos intelligence quotant goes into the hundreds of thousands... I think your freakin brain would implode.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

aliens intelligent enough to fly here, are capable of communicating directly to us.

plankton are not sentient, penguins do not network.

operators of trans-dimensional, interstellar, stealthy flying saucers would have a very good crack at passing a university exam based on human knowledge.

Ermm. One question.!
Who said anything about 'spacecraft'?

I'm not saying the aliens 'flew' those orbs.
I'm saying the aliens ARE those orbs.

Just simple,basic extraterrestrial life floating around just outside the atmosphere,possibly single cell.

Maybe oxygen is poisonous to them..Why not? It's poisonous to our cells.

If you think of them as 'space' plankton floating around space instead of seawater,you'll get more of what I'm thinking of.
Then rethink what you just said.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

and what would stop these aliens from appearing on the larry king show and telling us directly?

Because, 99.99% of sheeple will start bowing and worshiping them, a new religion will be born. I guess that has happened many times in the past, and interfered with normal human evolution. Religion is still holding us back in dark ages.

ETs have taken a clue, and don't make public appearances, they would not pollute 'human habitat'

They would only prevent self destruction from behind the curtains. I wonder, why in last 70 years there have been no nuclear attacks inspite of the power it gives to the ruling folk, this is almost an impossibility , given the human nature.

Of course, this all is just a speculation and you can use a few grains of salt here.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I look forward to reading Mr Hastings book. He has very credible witnesses and documents to back up the claims. This is how UFO research should be done.
Thank you for the links.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
My desktop pc cannot communicate with my pocket calculator, because my desktop pc is so many times more complex , that it would not be able to find an appropriate frame of reference from which to extrapalate a method of communication. (Well maybe a bad example but cant you see the principle in action?).

Indeed, but with a few simple keystrokes your PC can perfectly mimic a calculator (Start, Run, Calc)

Sorry, just being awkward! ;-)

In answer to the OP, I do think they are here to help and it's no coincidence that they seem to have shown up more since we went nuclear! We have such an amazing array of life and species on this planet that it has to be worth saving. Perhaps they don't mind if we wipe ourselves out, but if there's a danger of us taking the rest with us they have to intervene?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The main problem we don't see to be able to overcome is the fact that we treat ET like we would treat ourselves, we think about ET like we think about ourselves, we try to come up with answers that like minded human beings can understand, the point is ET's are not human therefore, in order to understand them we have to think outside of the box.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Does anybody have any info on any ufo sightings in canada near any of our nuclear powerplants??

on another note, maybe the aliens are keeping eyes on us so that if we were to discover them we wouldn't wipe them from the face of their planet

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm sure they're interested in our nuclear technology, particle colliders, and military technology. I think they've been here longer than 60 years, but now we can destroy this planet unlike 200 years ago. With a global community, they need to only make fewer yet bolder appearances to keep us interested, since one sighting is reported around the world that day.

I believe they show themselves so they can be seen as "real" but communicate subliminally so that we accept it in our own way without damaging us psychologically or to create a worldwide UFO cult. People that feel the need to worship something should look to the universe as a whole, not some skinny lifeform flying in a spacecraft. Guidance is probably their goal.

I can't see why they can't communicate with us-- I can tell a child "hot" and they know I mean business. I can tell a dog "no" and they get it. I can scream at an animal and it knows there's trouble. So talking to us is not that hard. They surely know we can understand pictures no matter what culture you are from.

There is no other planet in the universe like Earth (same gravity, chemical composition, temp, food, sun radiation), for us to think we can just move to another planet soon is ridiculous movie induced stupidity. Alien or not, our bodies were built for this planet--it'll be another 500 years before we could even think of living on another planet (terraforming) like we do here.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic
I can't see why they can't communicate with us-- I can tell a child "hot" and they know I mean business. I can tell a dog "no" and they get it. I can scream at an animal and it knows there's trouble. So talking to us is not that hard. They surely know we can understand pictures no matter what culture you are from.

You have just proved my point, These are all human traits not necessarily E.T how do we know E.T think like us and act like us? we don't. Therefore, in order to try and grasp any kind of similiarities we need to think outside the box. Meaning that we need to drop everything that we have ever been taught and look beyond. This in my view encompasses meditation,channeling, keeping an open mind and searching for the truth

What many people fail to understand and find extremely hard to comprehend is that these beings are far more advanced than us in so many ways. Therefore, when I read posts from people that make us sound like human beings are the top dogs and the most superior beings, it makes me laugh as its a bit like teaching a maths professor how to count.

We need to steer ourselves away from what we would do and put ourselves in their position by thinking outside the box. Comments like why don't they land on the whitehouse lawn or Why don't they appear on the Jay leno show? Come on.............. think deeper! go beyond the boundaries you have set yourself and look harder.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

The problem with your argument is that it's based completely on assumptions.

Let's take something that isn't proven to be real (channeling) and use it as a means to communicate with something else that isn't proven to be real (ET's). In order for that to work, both things have to be proven real otherwise it's purely speculative and/or a waste of time.

Even if ET's exist and are here, who's to say that they use channeling as a form of communication? My answer would be that the only people who claim to be channeling alien beings are all highly suspect of being charlatans so how can one put any faith in the method? For there to be faith in the method, you must first prove that the person who claims it can undeniably prove it.

Though I agree that thinking outside of the box may be fruitful, why resort to a method that has never bore fruit? It's counter logical.

Assumption without qualification or verification achieves nothing!

IRM

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to

The problem with your argument is that it's based completely on assumptions.

Let's take something that isn't proven to be real (channeling) and use it as a means to communicate with something else that isn't proven to be real (ET's). In order for that to work, both things have to be proven real otherwise it's purely speculative and/or a waste of time.

Proven by who? do you honestly think that are top scientists/researchers would confirm that channeling is real, and that if we do it we may be able to understand more about just how powerful each individual is to the world?

Do you meditate? have you meditated? if you have can you put into words your experiences? its the same with a channeler, its a personal experience, that is near on impossible to explain to other people? this is because IMO each experience can only pertain to the channeler and if shared with other people can easily become misconstrood into something its not.

While I completely believe in chanelling I don't believe in spreading it around the web for other people to try and decypher your personal message(s).Neither do I believe in making any money for it.

When you say proven to be real, are you saying that all people who say that they have psychic abilities are frauds? and that unless proven to be real they don't exist?

I am not arguing for the sake of it, Once upon a time I would have said the same thing, its not until you personally experience something out of what we have been told is real, do you start to ask questions and thus your journey (consciously) begins. The problem is that UFO and spirituality go hand in hand but many people have a hard time understanding this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join