It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memories Selectively, Safely Erased In Mice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

www.sciencedaily.com...

Targeted memory erasure is no longer limited to the realm of science fiction. A new study describes a method through which a selected set of memories can be rapidly and specifically erased from the mouse brain in a controlled and inducible manner. New and old memories have been selectively and safely removed from mice by scientists.

If it works on humans, it will have great applications.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I don't usually say this, but this could be kinda scary... well, if used the wrong way. It also has the potential to be very useful in positive ways as well, of course. I support it though. I just hope it doesn't end up being used for the wrong reasons.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
And whats to say this hasn't been known about for decades, and hasn't already been used on humans. Tens, thousands, millions?
Who knows.

The trickle down of the knowledge of the elites continues, we get another glimpse.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They have been doing this to humans for years. What do they do about things like genetic memory though.

I know someone they have tried to wipe, his memory for 3 years. But guess what he still remembers all his life. So what gives, the science is not as good as they say it is. Thankfully what ever made us, put in some defences, to make sure things like, another human cannot interpret, anothers mind, and other things.

Do not get me wrong, they can do alot of damage, with the tools they have.

top topics

join