It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ricky Gervais - What do you Americans think of him?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'd like to know how our little Ricky is getting on in the States. Do yous lot over the pond like him,do you get his very dry humour?

personally i think he's great. When I first saw him on friday night armistice,he was shockingly rude and crass. Very funny,he seems to have (had to) tone it down somewhat to make his break on TV,and now onto the big screen. So,back to the question,do ya like him?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Had to look up who you were talking about...

He will do well here.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Well, as an American, I think he is hilarious. I saw "The Office" when it first came out and loved it. Extras was funny too. I can understand why some may see him as a little "grating" but I like his presentation and style. I have laughed harder at some of his stuff in the last couple of years than most other material.. I say keep him coming!

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
He's far too accurately arrogant for my comfort. I don't mind crotchety old people fuming about what-have-you or chunky, sarcastic Scotsmen profiling for a living or even serials full of innocent country life and humor that run for nigh on thirty years. That's good fun.

I guess I've had my fill of arrogance for this lifetime.

new topics

top topics

join