It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Idea IS To Trap Everyone Inside The Box ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
In darkness, people are easy to manipulate. The arrogant believe everything important is currently known, and anything that isn't currently known is not important or irrelevant.

People confronted with Truth react by: fortifying the deceit of their prison bars. When this fails, people become fearful and/or angry.

Failing this, people run away from Truth, and hide in the darkness, where no one can see how filthy they are. If Truth pursues people into the darkness, darkness gets lit up, so people can see how ugly they've become.

The trick of mass media: promise to feed people Truth, the object of the mind; bombard them with play by play commentary, by people whose words have no more authority than the words of a common barroom drunk, who are hired for their entertainment value; but instead of Truth, deliver deceit.

People will remain glued to mass media, because people want Truth. The mass media doesn't deliver Truth, but people believe it is a source of Truth. They will return, again and again, for as long as they can, believing Truth can be found in mass media content.

People seek power and control to gain privilege over others. This is the core motivation behind avarice. Privilege allows people to justify themselves the way they are, without need of deliverance.

Truth IS Eternal. What was Truth, IS Truth, and always will be Truth. Truth cannot change, because Truth IS Immutable. Truth dictates this:

Mankind will do The Will of God, in one of two ways: The human race will learn biological genetic technology, secretly held in The Vatican Secret Archives (78 linear kilometers (46.8 miles), of 2 sided floor to ceiling shelving, mostly filled with handwritten documents, ranging from approx. 6,800 B.C., to 1340 A.D.),

And recently discovered by The Prophet Seth; which will allow the Caucasian race to become A Race of Man/Gods; genetically flawless, in Full Communion with The Lord God Almighty, Having Dominion over The Physical Laws of Nature, and life itself .

These Sons of Man can do labor, using Knowledge of Physical Laws. An 800 meter bucket wheel excavator, requires years to clear overburden from an ore or coal deposit, and rapes the environment.

A Single genetically flawless human, A True Son of God, can bring the coal or ore to the surface of the earth, and place it in a repository for future use; in a single hour.

The Man/Gods have no use for machines, or data processing equipment. They have All Knowledge. They are able to alter climate, so it's more comfortable, or more conducive to farming.

The public is being blinded. The puppeteer is Satan. He does not want A New Age of The Man/Gods, because The Sons of God, holding power over life and death, will eliminate godless perverts, laugh at men who exalt human understanding, make fools of the greedy, topple the mighty from their thrones, exalt the lowly;

Rule, as Judges over ALL; An Inheritance From Their Almighty Father, Who Chose Them, before time, to be given Absolute Power, and Immortality; of The Race of Jesus Christ, and The Eternal Blessed Virgin Mother of God, Mary.

Satan is vying to put His presidential candidate in The Oval Office. This man changed his name, and IS the embodiment of darkness. But it doesn't matter whether or not he gets elected. A single Man/God can easily remove Him, from a remote location, using His Command over The Physical Laws of Nature.

Focus on meaningless issues cripples the people. Government wasn't made as a tool of plunder, so one class could use their votes to get free cigarettes and liquor, and the promise of more handouts if Obama wins.

It's racist to be hateful of people, or to physically harm others, based on incorrect information, because of their race. It is perfectly permissible to vote for president based on race. That's not racist. It's common sense.

Equal opportunity is important, but that doesn't mean we need to give away the whole country, so we can be, 'open minded'. _javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 23-10-2008 by SwanSword]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
religeous spun racist gobbeldy gook

using 6000 year old documents we can make super WHITE MEN (no blacks allowed god doesnt love you apparently) who will be the true sons of god and will save everyone (presumably not the unworth to be sons of god black people) and they will win against satan

and media keeps us locked in the dark using fear and ignorance to hold back mankind .....

now change media for religeon and your a bit closer

this is simply the rambelings of a racist with minimal knowledge of christiniaty and a whole lot less of genetics or anything sensible who doesnt want to see Obama in teh white house

even if you hadnt tried to slip Obama in at the bottom this would still be total tosh

[edit on 23/10/08 by noobfun]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwanSword
But it doesn't matter whether or not he gets elected. A single Man/God can easily remove Him, from a remote location, using His Command over The Physical Laws of Nature.

I am guessing you must have recently attended a McCain/Palin rally...Or maybe a Ku Klux Klan meeting.

Man, you had better watch what you say. Anyone with half a brain knows exactly what you are saying here. It is something so despicable that I am not going to spell it out. In case you don't know, it is quite easy for someone in government to track you down using your IP address. Threats like this are not taken lightly.

It's racist to be hateful of people, or to physically harm others, based on incorrect information, because of their race. It is perfectly permissible to vote for president based on race. That's not racist. It's common sense.
[edit on 23-10-2008 by SwanSword]

No, racism is the belief that your race is superior to all other races...something that is quite evident after reading your post. In case you were wondering what a racist looks like, check out your reflection in the mirror.

Just so you can't claim that no one ever told you this when you stand before the creator...God is NOT on your side in these beliefs.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The people want to put words in my mouth, and thoughts in my mind. It is self evident Truth that the Caucasian virgin has within her an atonement sacrifice, of blood and water, released when she is pierced by her bridegroom. It is this atonement sacrifice that allows her to bear genetically flawless children.

Women of other races haven't been given this blood sacrifice. If this bit of biology isn't known, it is because someone wasn't a virgin, when she said she was. The water from the Caucasian virgin consecrates her marriage bed, for creation a new blessed life, in her holy and chaste womb.

The blood from the Caucasian virgin seals the blood covenant of marriage, between God, Who gave the virgin her sacred issue, and sealed it safely within her; The virgin's bridegroom, who draws her innocence forth, unto himself; And the virgin, whose blood sacrifice of innocence atones for accursedness in man's seed.

This isn't racist. It's factual. I'm not a racist for speaking scientific facts, of which I have experience. That's just the way it is. I didn't Create the world. If you don't like it, too bad. It remains The Truth. You can squawk all you want. The Truth doesn't change.

The Caucasian virgin's blood sacrifice of innocence proves she is the daughter of God, having been given the means to bear The Sons of God. Women of other races don't have a blood sacrifice of innocence. I know. Trust me.

I have taken many inexperienced women unto myself. Only the Caucasian girls have a blood sacrifice of innocence, to atone for accursedness in man's seed. Don't tell me I'm incorrect, until you know what you are talking about.

While you call me racist, I'm planning the tsunami that will level New England, D.C., and New Jersey; because of the role these jurisdictions play in the spread of sodomy. You see what's happening in CA!! I was planning that four years ago. It's judgment, for the godless perversion in CA.

There will be a great earthquake in The San Francisco area, before the presidential election, to show the nation God's Judgment on godless perverts. It's time to wake up. Yet, the people will look toward Heaven, and curse God to His Face, because this earthquake will be so severe.

You people are my witnesses.

I don't make threats. I do people the favor of telling them what will happen. I have no more to do with what I speak than a news anchor has to do with the news, with rare exceptions.

And to all you atheists: You'll believe in Hell when you get there.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SwanSword

Gee, you must have launched that post with the same sense of self-importance PLUS 'shock value' as someone launching the Queen Elizabeth 2, huh ?

Sorry. Not shocked

Laughing my head off

(well, your post's intended as a joke .. right ? )

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluegrassRevolutionary
I am guessing you must have recently attended a McCain/Palin rally...Or maybe a Ku Klux Klan meeting.

Maybe you could be more explicit. I didn't say a word that would lead any rational or objective person to this conclusion.

Man, you had better watch what you say. Anyone with half a brain knows exactly what you are saying here. It is something so despicable that I am not going to spell it out. In case you don't know, it is quite easy for someone in government to track you down using your IP address. Threats like this are not taken lightly.

If I am saying something bad, I don't even know what it is. I think this is your spin.

No, racism is the belief that your race is superior to all other races...something that is quite evident after reading your post. In case you were wondering what a racist looks like, check out your reflection in the mirror.

This is nonconstructive. I propose a way to have utopia, and the disgruntled malcontents, who can't stand what is light, scream from the darkness, "Turn off the lights. We're all filthy here."

Taking pride in one's race is proper. The largest minority in The United States is people of German extraction, comprising 42% of the populous. You don't know what race I am. You assume to know, but you don't.

Just so you can't claim that no one ever told you this when you stand before the creator...God is NOT on your side in these beliefs.

If you knew My Father, you would know Me. But you do not know My Father. Nor do you know Me. If you were blind, you would have an excuse. As it is, you can see, but you persist, so the prophecy may be fulfilled, "They will look, but not see. They will listen, but not hear. They will behold The Truth, and will not understand."

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm going to close my eyes and pretend I never read this thread.

You certainly have a right to your opinion but I do not agree with you and hope you will learn compassion and tolerance for your fellow man.

We must all work together to rid our world of racist ideas such as you profess.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

Gee, you must have launched that post with the same sense of self-importance PLUS 'shock value' as someone launching the Queen Elizabeth 2, huh ?

Sorry. Not shocked

Laughing my head off

(well, your post's intended as a joke .. right ? )

Humans look with humor upon Truths difficult to accept. This teaching is for those who can accept it. Don't speak for others. You've spoken for yourself, and made of yourself laughing stock for The Sons of God.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I'm going to close my eyes and pretend I never read this thread.

You certainly have a right to your opinion but I do not agree with you and hope you will learn compassion and tolerance for your fellow man.

We must all work together to rid our world of racist ideas such as you profess.

I don't have racist ideas. What I speak is not based upon opinion. It is scientific fact. There is nothing improper about taking pride in one's racial heritage. I don't speak out of hatred, or the desire to eliminate any race.

I treat all people with dignity and respect. Part of this is to expose what lies in darkness. When the charge of racism becomes nothing more than a way to silence Truth, it becomes a meaningless word.

I didn't Create the world. I only report The Truth. The Truth has always been, IS NOW, and always will be. Truth never changes. What was sin 5,000 years ago, IS sin now, and always will be sin. What is sin never changes.

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My Word shall never pass away.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
dont worry prophet yahwei will be summoning space ships on the 30th in support of obama

and they will be crewed by super black men

maybe your super white men and his super black men can have a race war in sapce and you bigoted ideas will get stomped as they ramapage around

guess what caucasian mary ..... seriously your racist idiocy astounds me

moses was a black man, born lived and died in northern africa and so were all the jews

mary a decendant of the jews was probabily more arabic in appearance then black ...... and so was jesus

so if black moses led the black jews out of israel and black/arabic mary had black/arabic jesus who cam to save the world

where the hell did the super genetic white men and white mary come from>?

ive heard of blind stupidity ... but this is blind stupidy and colour blind religeon

I don't have racist ideas. What I speak is not based upon opinion. It is scientific fact. There is nothing improper about taking pride in one's racial heritage. I don't speak out of hatred, or the desire to eliminate any race.

racism isnt hatred or a desire to eliminate, racism is holding one group as superior to another .... hatred and desire for wiping out are just extreme ends of this

the second you mentioned that only caucasian genetic could become the super white men you raised caucasian genetics above all other

"Women of other races haven't been given this blood sacrifice. If this bit of biology isn't known, it is because someone wasn't a virgin, when she said she was. The water from the Caucasian virgin consecrates her marriage bed, for creation a new blessed life, in her holy and chaste womb. "

ooops look like you raised caucasian women above all others too dispite mary if she ever existed was an arab like obama owe noes!!!! danger danger will robinson danger danger

also you might want to get a dna test, why you ask simple caucasian dna isnt actually caucasian dna, its a mix with genetic markers from all over the world .... yes chances are that evil arab on telly with an ak is related to you as well as that japanese business guy and the rapper you just skipped past on telly

owe noes the evil blacks are inside you and your super white man dna has been tainted by all the other races what ever will you do? boo hoo hooo

[edit on 24/10/08 by noobfun]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Is this a joke? If you aren't, there is no such thing as "Perfect" genetics because the "perfect" genotype is fault tolerant, because in any system there is an error rate. One reason we have evolved to have so much junk in our genome is to lower the consequence of errors, as the probability of an error at a critical site is reduced as genome size increases.

And anyway, jesus, if he existed, was black. Bow to your master, impure white one.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
jesusblackyall.ytmnd.com... *

where is your god now?

*disclaimer this may casue offence to a small minority of people, but your racist ill informed and have a poor grasp of geography

(to the mods if this can be classed as offensive[not really sure how] please delete this post ^_^)

[edit on 24/10/08 by noobfun]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is foolish. You put all the stock on the physical and material and don't even realize that consciousness in all humans is god himself. Racism is merely a tool used to divide people, and is done by appealing to the arrogance to ones physical presence.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
religeous spun racist gobbeldy gook

using 6000 year old documents we can make super WHITE MEN (no blacks allowed god doesnt love you apparently) who will be the true sons of god and will save everyone (presumably not the unworth to be sons of god black people) and they will win against satan

and media keeps us locked in the dark using fear and ignorance to hold back mankind .....

now change media for religeon and your a bit closer

this is simply the rambelings of a racist with minimal knowledge of christiniaty and a whole lot less of genetics or anything sensible who doesnt want to see Obama in teh white house

even if you hadnt tried to slip Obama in at the bottom this would still be total tosh

[edit on 23/10/08 by noobfun]

This technology is for everyone. The Man/Gods will be servants to all, by ruling perfectly.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Not one reply has addressed my words. Every reply is a programmed, knee jerk reflex, of spew aimed at me personally. If any of you knew The Truth, you could address my words. I notice astoundingly few people have replied, which means most readers have understood.

I'm not speaking lies. If The Truth cannot be spoken, because someone might be offended, no one can ever speak The Truth, because Truth offends those who live in darkness. The people who live in darkness, and insist on staying there, will be destroyed.

Try addressing my words. Failing this, you've all failed. This is supposed to be a forum in which 'skilled?' use of words, and knowledge of Truth, are the instruments used to further mankind.

If everyone keeps trying to put out the Light of Truth, they're damned, forever.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This technology is for everyone. The Man/Gods will be servants to all, by ruling perfectly.
yes everyone who is caucasian can becomne a super white guy and anyone who isnt just isnt good enough sorry

were riding the white man only bus to salvation

And recently discovered by The Prophet Seth; which will allow the Caucasian race to become A Race of Man/Gods;

but when we get there and black jesus greets us at the gate were all gonna be in big trouble

why would anyone choose to address all of this crap, theres no proof and vast amounts of it can be shown to be wrong in umm seconds ..just about the number of seconds it take to read my replies

sorry we all love black jesus here, not satan pretending to be a white jesus

[edit on 25/10/08 by noobfun]

[edit on 25/10/08 by noobfun]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It seems the replies have come from people who see the world wide web as the origin of all knowledge. The Internet is not a source for anything. People unable to decipher Truth, will grant equal status to all information, and then filter it based on emotional knee jerk reflexes they learned watching Oprah.

I actually saw someone pleading with the admins, because she found my post offensive. It needs to be realized that each race has things to offer everyone. Races are not equal. They are different. This is part of God's unique Creation.

Obama isn't bad because he's black. He's bad because he's a bad person. He was raised in an unstable household, and was elected to The US Senate by ghetto blacks in Chicago. He's a liberal socialist, hyped by the media, and ready to take away the rights people take for granted.

But, it doesn't matter. No matter what happens, The Man/Gods are here, to Rule with Iron Fists, breaking the back of Islam, despot rulers, eliminating terrorists, sodomites, feminists, birth control, galrax (using government schools to indoctrinate children in sodomy tolerance), soelancia (Usurping The God Ordained Authority of a man over his wife), folshiry (legislating from the bench), and sodocracy (government by and for sodomites)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Long time lurker... but I had to just post a comment to this thread....

Like noobfun pointed out, Mary, the mother of Jesus, was a Jewish girl. I'm assuming that the "Caucasian Virgin" mentioned in your post is the same.

The Bible states that God made a convenant with EVERY person of EVERY race when His Son, Jesus (a Jew), gave His life for EVERYBODY.

Jeez, I always envisoned my first post to be supremely deep and thoughtful, not a reply to blatant racism. Oh well ....

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I actually saw someone pleading with the admins, because she found my post offensive. It needs to be realized that each race has things to offer everyone. Races are not equal. They are different. This is part of God's unique Creation.
but you already said only white people get to be super man/gods ... so no your changing your original post with this new and ...i wont say improved version

breaking the back of Islam
racism

sodomites
homophoia

feminists, soelancia (Usurping The God Ordained Authority of a man over his wife),
sexism

galrax (using government schools to indoctrinate children in sodomy tolerance)
more homophobia

and sodocracy (government by and for sodomites)
wow more homophobia

so the super white men are going to kill all the gays slap women back in to their righful place preganant and chained to the kitchen sink and then give those dam dirty muslims good sorting out too

glad you cleared up your not bieng racist

[edit on 27/10/08 by noobfun]

[edit on 27/10/08 by noobfun]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
My study of accounts of near-death experiences over many years has allowed me to come to a number of conclusions that I would like to put forward in contrast to what is given in the original post here. Perhaps the OP might address them.

1. The vast majority of people, regardless of race, gender, sexuality !!, religion !!! or any other earthly classification will go into the light when they die. Their relatives and freinds will come and fetch them and they'll go somewhere nice for a bit of a rest and maybe some healing if they've had a bad time, then they'll go onto the next phase in their spiritual development.

2. Those who go to the dark places go because of the hate, arrogance, bigotry, avarice etc. that is in their hearts. Doesn't matter if they go to church every Sunday, if they spread hatred and bigotry it will drag them down. That includes hating people or treating them like dirt because of their race, gender, sexuality or because they happen to belong to another religion.

3. All religions are man-made, all contain some truth that has been passed down, but none contain the whole truth. It doesn't matter if you go to church, mosque, synagogue or temple, or don't - what matters is that you have love in your heart, that you are tolerant of others, that you do unto others as you would have them do unto you, that you don't go around hurting folk.

I guess I'll leave it at that, it says enough methinks.

Oh aye, I almost forgot - we are all one, God is in everything and there is no such thing as Satan.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by skjalddis]

top topics

join