It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Sure In Unless "Major Event" is New Soundbite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I've heard several references on CNN and CNBC and FOX that Karl Rove is really running the McCain campaign. And I know there are many on ATS that link him to 9-11.

So it concerns me that the new catch phrase / sound bite is that Obama will certainly be President, unless there is some unforeseeable major event!

I heard it 4 times today (twice on CNBC) and I wasn't watching all that much today.

Do you think it's an undercurrent heads up? I really don't want anything to happen to Obama and his lovely family before or after election. I certainly don't see why it would make McCain's chances change, since there would still be Biden.

But most of all, I worry about that May 9 2007 Presidential Directive which specifically includes "economic" under it's "Catastrophic Emergencies" that could postpone elections or allow executive branch to continue to perform. This has been on ATS before and we've all discussed how broad and vague and odd it is. Especially this, which could let George Bush (not McCain) have the Whitehouse indefinitely. Oh Lordy.

"(a) The continuation of the performance of PMEFs (Primary Mission's Essential Functions) during any emergency must be for a period up to 30 days or until normal operations can be resumed, and the capability to be fully operational at alternate sites as soon as possible after the occurrence of an emergency, but not later than 12 hours after COOP (Continuity Of Operations) activation;"

"Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;

www.whitehouse.gov...

What are this fellas up to? Any thoughts? I'm guessing it's around November 15th when the President has his Financial Summit. Or they could continue for their favorite number game and start 11/11/08.

Whatever it is, if they dare, I think we should manifest an alternative outcome and call them out on it. I'm tired of this constant "shock doctrine" tool they use.

Have any of you noticed the press talking like this as well in the last 3 days?

[edit on 10/23/2008 by trusername]

[edit on 10/23/2008 by trusername]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
How about this. His real father was a member of the communist party.

(HONOLULU, HI)(October 22, 2008) Internet powerhouse Andy Martin told a Honolulu news conference today that after an intense international investigation he is convinced that Barack Obama, Junior, the presidential candidate is really the son of Obama’s controversial mentor Frank Marshall Davis.

new topics

join