It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Flying Syringe' Mosquitos, Other Ideas Get Gates Funding

page: 1/
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

afp.google.com

WASHINGTON (AFP) — The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation awarded 100,000 dollars each on Wednesday to scientists in 22 countries including funding for a Japanese proposal to turn mosquitos into "flying syringes" delivering vaccines.

The charitable foundation created by the founder of software giant Microsoft said in a statement that the grants were designed to "explore bold and largely unproven ways to improve global health."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Uhh, I'm sure I'll likely be labled a fear-monger for this, but something strikes me as highly unnerving to think that scientists are flirting with programming INSECTS to act as INNOCULATING agents...

Can anyone see the potential dual side of this type of research? Or problems that could develope from this?

Perhaps that may have ALREADY happened? Malaria? West Nile Virus? Other insect carried diseases?

I don't know, but for some reason this gives me the creeps...

afp.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-10-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well, just call me paranoid, but I've been of the opinion for quite some time now that they've been using mosquitos already in an attempt to spread some of those delightful lab-created plagues they've been oh so busily manufacturing in those horror movie secret labs of theirs.

Guess it failed

But gee, they slaved and produced the technology

someone has to pay for that

so it sounds as if the grant is belated payment for already trialled technology, with a 'new spin' on it for the benefit of the Sheepies .. this time, it's Flying Syringe Mosquitos for GOOD ... lol

Satanists

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If they could all carry cancer vaccines I'd be 100% for it.

One problem I see is allergic reaction.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

That is a very good point--I hadn't thought of that.

We presently have the freedom to choose to be vaccinated. If we were to release mosquitos containing vaccines, we would be effectively eliminating this freedom.

Also, for vaccines carried by mosquitos to be effective, they would need to be much more potent that they presently are. The insects cannot carry nearly as much liquid as a full dose requires.

And yet further, what about a potential overdose? There would be nothing to stop an individual from being bitten numerous times.

This all just seems a little hokey. Yes, I know that it is still in the stage of mere conjecture, but it already seems to be nearly impossible to carry to fruition (safely).

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
So what happens when I get bitten over 20 times in one night , like a night I speant in Thailand ? This idea is just totally insane, its straight out of a comic bookand has terrible implications.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
extremely dangerous concept imo

www.whale.to...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a) as other stated, a huge probability of an overdose, which is more serious with babies
b) technology can be hijacked for weaponry applications

This is just insane.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You are definately my favorite poster these days. you're so prolific and insightful in your choices. But, there's a warning hidden in this story, and I'll try to make it clear:

Sheeple-Geek-Nurds-billionaires/trillionaires

BILL GATES IS A SPOOK

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation awarded 100,000 dollars each on Wednesday to scientists in 22 countries including funding for a Japanese proposal to turn mosquitos into "flying syringes" delivering vaccines.

---

This is not a good thing, or, maybe it could be.

CIA has used mosquitoes for a delivery vehicle for biological warfare simulants and biological warfare toxins since 1960.

They've already infected mosquitoes with "Nile Valley Virus".
They've already infected ticks with "Lyme Disease".

Here's the problem when one of the richest people in the world, is a "nerd".

It has been thoroughly documented that AIDS was greated as a biological warfare agent, then deliberately used to a lesser extent on subjected populations in the U.S., but EXTENSIVELY in conjunction with in a small pox vaccine administered to about I believe 25 million people throughout Africa.

That in itself is a problem, but it is not my point.

My point is the U.S. Intelligence community (City of London-directed) somehow got to Gates, and convinced him, and his foundation to be a mega funder of intelligence-community-controlled Aids research in Africa.

Now, I ask you ... if you and I know Aids was intentionally created, where, and how, and by whom, and why ... and can state it a simple post ... then why is Bill Gates spending hundreds of millions of dollars and hundreds of billions in the WRONG place (guided by U.S.AID & other U.S. intelligence that is City of London-directed, projects) ... when he should be (1) popularizing the true history of Aids, and (2) going directly to the people who created it, to uncreate it.

Somehow, the powers that be have turned this mega-dollar geek into a Sheeple and are TAXING him by REQUIRING him to fund THEIR projects in Africa ... which, unfortunately, are primarily about genociding people, NOT about helping them.

The U.S. intelligence community also knows about the mercury used in vaccine delivery systems that is destroying and dumbing down our children and ourselves.

You know about it. I know about it (and I have a negative $1,000 dollar balance at the bank) -- you mean to tell me Gates and his foundation don't know it. They could get toxic mercury removed from all vaccines in one year. INSTEAD, they are SHEEPLE! Too stupid to really care about helping people -- ITS JUST A TAX WRITE OFF, JUST LIKE THE ROCKEFELLOR FOUNDATION, folks. He's no angel, he's the big sheeple in the sky

Now, when you factor in the 500-1,500 biowar scientists that have been murdered since the biowar scares in WTC/911 ... exactly killing those people who have CREATED the problems (through 'research') and who could solve them since they put the pieces together to create them, and you factor in now, you will have every 'terrorist' in the world creating mosquite delivery systems ...

BILL GATES IS A JERK TO FUND THIS BIOWAR DELIVERY SYSTEM -- and, I'll tell you why.

Bill Gates and his foundation (which the so-called richest man in the world, Warren Buffet, has heired his fortune to, creating a foundation of more than 150 billion to 200 billion dollars) ...

...but as I was saying, Bill Gates Foundation and Gates have enough money to completely wipe out starvation and most disease ... all over the world ... in one year.

ONE YEAR.

How? Simple. Give everyone a couple chickens to lay eggs and a goat to produce milk. AND EQUALLY AS IMPORTANT, give every community without clean water a containerized (onboard a semi-truck or dropped by helicopter) wastewater (sewage) processing plant -- not only are these units relatively cheap (about $100,000-$250,000 and up), but each one dehydrates and sterilizes sewage and turns it into safe fertilizer and 100% clean drinking water. (In Rio Vista, a containerized wastewater processing unit the size of semi truck serves 6,000 people and could serve 15,000) (Also helpful, a Honda household unit --yes, they exist -- to create hydrogen & oxygen out of water to fuel cars, generators etc.)

Nerds I'm afraid, are Sheeple in disquise -- at least in this case, Geeks on parade ... Sheeple-Geek-Nurds.

If we can in a few hundred words solve these problems. Why is Gates throwing BILLIONS of dollars into U.S.-intelligence-led programs to eradicate 90% of humanity?

p.s. here's some documentation, see (No. 3) www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What if the person who is innoculated by the mosquito did not want a vaccine? Wouldn't this be a gross invasion of personal liberty, and if so wouldn't the person be entitled to legal action against lab or firm that released the mosquitos? It's a great idea from a scientific standpoint, however i think the legal reprecussions would be too great for it to ever take off.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
WTF they could so wipe out the population if they mess up on a strain or batch of their vaccine... thats soo not a good idea, and they already got funding, this is gonna spark some big debates, some people wont be supporting that issue at all...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Good thread... hopefully I'll be long gone before I have to worry about walking outside and INSECTS injecting fluids into my body! It's so obvious our technology is going to end up destroying the human race sooner than later.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding rather off the wall or crazy I want to say I remember reading/hearing about this sometime within the past year and a half. I of course do not have proof nor can I find anything through the several searches I did when I read about this (this time).

I think this goes along with the thread about selective deletion of memories somehow. It seems more and more of the “breaking” news stories are at least a few years old to me yet I cannot recall much of anything from 10 to 15 years ago. More and more reading the breaking news area seems like déjà vu.

Maybe the mosquito bites I have gotten are the problem. But I still swear I heard/read about this not too long ago.

Raist

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
How about a robotic controlled flying syringe that is filled with neurotoxin and programmed to take out corrupt politicians.

That would be a great start for this program!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think that bill gates sold his geeky soul soon as he made his first million. C'mon. do you really think this flying mosquito project is to benefit the masses? its getting hard to take that these elite scumballs can be so out there with their schemes- and we just continue to sit and message on this stupid pc. we are all under mind control- believe me.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Combine this with a small drone that has the new invisibility cloak tech on it and you wont even know it happened!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The charitable foundation created by the founder of software giant Microsoft said in a statement that the grants were designed to "explore bold and largely unproven ways to destroy global health."

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hey Double D

Good find! This is pretty worrying. I hope people find out soon before its too late! Keep on researching!

I will try and dig deep into this one!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

I don't know, but for some reason this gives me the creeps...

[edit on 22-10-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

I'm with you on that one.... This is just wrong for so many reasons... It's creepy how people can justify this.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i bet they fill it with some form of sterilizing agent to sterilize the poor in africa...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join