It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

older footage reminiscent of stephenville

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
it seems to be a family camping trip and they document the sighting later on in the video so be patient

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ok watched it now, thats really weird.

Not even sure what that is, some kind of lighting, although ive never seen lighting like that.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

patience is a virtue, isn't it? Very similar to stephenville incident. Yup, you're right; it is weird.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Heh, yes I was getting a little impatient watching the Jones flamily outing but the effects were pretty awesome at the end.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The thing is I can duplicate the light effect from this video and Stephenville UFO video with my webcam. It could just be the juggling of the camera. So, who knows?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
The thing is I can duplicate the light effect from this video and Stephenville UFO video with my webcam. It could just be the juggling of the camera. So, who knows?

Exactly, I was also able to get the same effect with my old digital camera. This is nothing IMO.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This kind of thing is being reported more an more, got to say just because it can be reproduce, does not mean thats how it was achieved, to think because others can do it by juggling the camera does not mean thats what we are looking at, UFO Hunters achieved the same effect in their lab.

There is a thread from not to long ago, about a lady who has been filming these kind of lights for a while, some investigators even claim they saw aliens in the lights when zoomed in, I cant seem to find the thread though.

If someone can translate, we would know if others who were there, are seeing the same thing, if they are, doesn't that rule out an effect with the camera?

Anyone wish to try and prove it was not the camera jumping? or are we just going to accept whats in the box?

[edit on 23/10/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
This kind of thing is being reported more an more, got to say just because it can be reproduce, does not mean thats how it was achieved, to think because others can do it by juggling the camera does not mean thats what we are looking at, UFO Hunters achieved the same effect in their lab.

Yes, but without background such as trees and stars, we will never know if the videos are genuine or hoaxes. All we have is their words.

There is a thread from not to long ago, about a lady who has been filming these kind of lights for a while, some investigators even claim they saw aliens in the lights when zoomed in, I cant seem to find the thread though.

The Amazing Dorothy Izatt
Yes, I think she is for real.

Anyone wish to try and prove it was not the camera jumping? or are we just going to accept whats in the box?

Difficult without some kind of background. Maybe someone can lighten the video and see if there are some faint stars in the background.

new topics

top topics

join