It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to action for all ATS members

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
A key marketing ploy might be a copy of the Constitution that can be handed out to people with a web address for them to go to. On the web site we can spell out just exactly what freedoms in the constitution we have left, and do it real time, so as another gets taken away it can show an "X" over it or something.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There is a group knocking around at the minute, who are researching into everything, being the government and the economy! They call themselves Surveox. I think they have some sort of plan to do something about the crisis' which this world takes on.

Keep an eye out for them!

Their intentions are good

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_another_yourself
and something to consider is if we start boycotting, what do you expect that to accomplish? they will just start retaliating back. or the nwo will be rushed into order even quicker. i personally think when it comes down to it, its revolution time folks. im not saying run out on the streets and start shooting, but boycotting will only bring retaliation and more attempt for control from the other side. whether its boycott black friday or even just to spred the word. no matter what, if they see us uniting and taking action, then what the heck do you think the ptb will start to do? try to take a stronger grip than ever! they will try to enslave us into using their products. hell, look at prescriptions. im studying to be a personal trainer and ill tell you, what the government is telling us about health is BOGUS!! just google the truth about canola oil if you want an example.

That's a key thing--a passive revolution. I don't think marches on DC are going to do anything anymore--95% of everyone told their representatives "NO BAILOUT" and they were ignored. If you had two million people march, it would still just be a footnote in the media.

What are they going to do when you won't spend the money you have on things you don't need? What are they going to do when all you do is give people more information or news than what the MSM will give them? What are they going to do when all you do is ask someone to think for themselves instead of following a political brand. These are the game changers.

When someone asks you to vote for them or give them money because they're trying to make you afraid or angry--they are NOT your friend, buddy. They're pushing the oldest buttons we've got (fear and anger) because its what has been keeping them in office.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What does anyone think of this. The real reason oil is not being pumped like crazy from the u.s. may be because the u.s. citizen actually still owns it. u.s. tax payers could have been living debt free for decades and maybe even have more than they currently have on top of it all.

any thoughts on this line of thinking?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

How about "We The People" .. "It's not just a preamble"..especially considering that it's a globally affected movement, this encompasses non-US residents.

Just my $.02

AB1

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Douggie

Don't you realize by now that Obama is in the elitist pockets just as much as McSane?

He's a member of the Trilateral Commission(bilderberg front) and backed by Bryzinsky,a bilderberger.

Looking to Obama as your messiah will only make our problems much worse.

Vote Ron Paul,or not at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Talking about a movement against the absurdity and all the lies that are going on in the world, there was a woman the other day on the bus (Manchester, UK) and she was giving a 'speech', if you will, about freemasonry. She just got on the bus for a few stops, spread the word to her best ability and got off.

Does anyone know about anything like that, is there an active organization in the UK of some sort who are trying to 'englighten' the blind sheeple about the truth?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Good thread ---

I've posted a bit of this elsewhere but I think #1 we're being mislead by focusing on the big picture / national / international. Our individual effectiveness is far greater at the local level. I think people first and foremost need to know what's happening for the local election. Avoid voting for democrat, republican and natural law (jesuit) parties where possible unless you know for certain the candidate is reputable. In the future how to run for local office. Imagine if everyone became the city mayor of their town? What could you do?
1. Get ride of fluoridation and chlorination of your cities water. Substitute with UV, Ozination and hyrodxination of the water.
2. De militarize the police
3. Write articles in the city newsletter with lots of links to checkout
4. Consider developing a barter script system of local commerce
5. Ban illegal immigrant housing
6. Give tax credits to companies that employee and train US citizens and not H1 and Greencard holders.
7. Network with like minded cities
8. Reduce property tax

Likewise running for city council, county commissioner, etc.. Has real opportunity. Once skills are established share them with others. The big problem is we don't know how and we're indirectly dumbed down on how to run for office, what the job really entails, etc.. That knowledge needs to be acquired and shared.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well short of electing a totally different group of people into congress and the presidency and hoping that all the supreme court judges die because they are life time appoints. We really have no real way of changing anything because the establish system will continue to do the same thing over and over until the end of time. What it will take is a real radical movement of a militaristic nature. We need to coordinate our efforts to over through and take back our country. We need hackers to take over the information channels and filter out what we need to know about what there movements are and to take out any press negative towards our movement. We need willing people ready to fight like Washington and Jefferson and and so many other of the revolution did to wrestle freedom from a tyrant king. It may be time to wrestle our freedom from the tyrant kings of the Illuminati and the ones who think they control us.

It's just a thought or two I had.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

How about "American Constitutionalist" or "Constitutionalists of America"

The real issue is the violation of stripping away parts of the US Constitution, right?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There's a lot of posts here that to me emphasize the real reason protests before haven't worked, and yes, even why Ron Paul was s0 easily ignored.

That reason is respect. If you talk like a conspiracist, you think like a conspiracist, and you act like a conspiracist, to people who see you, you are a conspiracist. And suddenly you are in the same boat, in their minds, as the guy who thought aliens were coming to get him in ten days, the guy who walks around with electronic gizmos from his basement wearing a tin foil hat, and the fellow who is sitting in jail for not paying his taxes because they are 'illegal'.

Say one word about a shooting revolution, and your respect is gone. Say one word about the Illuminati, and your respect is gone. Instead, in the public eye, you must appear to be a grass roots movement, not a conspiracist movement.

In order to make change, you must have the backing of the people. You get that by spreading a simple, self-explanatory message that backs up your claims. If you want to claim the Illuminati are in control of everything and keep your respect in the public eye, you must place irrefutable proof in front of the public. We cannot do that. We may believe that there are power brokers controlling all, but we have no irrefutable proof.

Instead of trying to convince the population that they exist, we need to simply state our values, clearly, concisely, exactly. and then go about explaining why actions disagree with those values. That is all the reason we need to try and stop things from happening, but we also need others who can get on board with our stated values and then can move with us to effect change.

It worked in Vietnam. People saw the problems and drew together to stop a war. It worked with Global Warming. People believed the problem existed so they jumped on the bandwagon. It worked with the New Deal. People saw a way that looked more promising, so they bought it hook, line, and sinker. It will work for us as well.

I like the idea of the web site, and the idea of writing the addy (plus a simple question) on a dollar bill. Not only will it cause traffic to flow, but it will also alert the PTB that we, the people, have had enough when they realize why all those bills are being destroyed for writing.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
We have a two party system that we have labeled left and right.

As Americans, we have learned that the right is not always right, and the left is not always wrong, no more then the left is not always right and the right is not always wrong.

Think of them like your hands, both left and right.

It one uses their hand to dip into a bag of wheat to help a fellow man, how much more would we be able to deliver should we use both?

The two party system is continually cutting off one hand so that one hand can do as it wishes, handicapping the greater capability of the body.

We as a people should abandon the party system, and let an individual run on their merit and record. Simple as that.

What we see in the government today is merely a shadow of business.
Ford versus Chevy, only under another label we call them politicians. Is what they do supporting a party or supporting we the people?

It would cause politicians to get to know each other. To truly vote their state rather then voting along party line.

Doing the right thing eliminates party alliance. This recent financial crisis saw that as an example when we as a people were told that both parties needed to work together to form a solution.

Political party affiliation and alliance has dumbed down the voice of the people and pigeon holed the public into a two horse race.

Is that a two party monopoly? We use our party affiliation like a brand, at times, going into the voting booth and picking candidates based on party across the board without any knowledge of them at all.

Peace

[edit on 23-10-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dramafreak
Talking about a movement against the absurdity and all the lies that are going on in the world, there was a woman the other day on the bus (Manchester, UK) and she was giving a 'speech', if you will, about freemasonry. She just got on the bus for a few stops, spread the word to her best ability and got off.

Does anyone know about anything like that, is there an active organization in the UK of some sort who are trying to 'englighten' the blind sheeple about the truth?

If she was trying to enlighten you about the evils of Freemasonry, she might have been on crack. There is a conspiracy here, it involves the elected officials in every facet of world government. To use a popular quote, "people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people."

And to add: This is a world problem with a world solution, not just a domestic USA thing. We are all in the same spot, down wind of the pig pen.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by network dude]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I suggest a symbol of some kind. It must be non-offensive to any religion or country. It must be cheap and easy to make globally. Seems like a "us pigeons" or "we pigeons" movement. The global downtrodden.

Ribbons have been overdone. Seems like the easiest way to really get started would be the simplist. A small symbol people could wear.

I see a parallel globally, because the majority of people are at the mercy of their government, to one degree or another, whether they have a say in elections or not.

The simplist message is often the most effective. Taking a stand on particular issues, will repel some or recruit others.

Sheeple of the world unite!

How can not voting be an exercise in exercising freedom?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ballast

the "politically correct" movement is just a part of why were are where we are (IMHO). And you just subconsiously demonstrated it. We all do in the way we think and talk. Your feelings will mend, your freedom may not.

PS, not flaming you, just using you as an example (being politically correct and all)

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
not to kill this thread or anything but .....couldn't brainstorming sessions like these be considered acts of treason? IMO i think that the people of ATS are all talk ... no offense but i have NEVER seen any proof that there has been an actual carrying out of plans drawn up by the members of ATS ... ya it's nice thinking about what we could do, but it'd be nice if we actually DID IT. Don't ask me how to do it because i have no clue ... i personally think threads like these are getting old fast ... nothing ever gets accomplished ... ideas get thrown around and possibly even a plan is drawn up ... but nothing ever comes from it ... it'll be just like every other thread ... it'll die down in a month or so...

[edit on 23-10-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Im british and I'm in, but this is just too American.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Count me in! We definitely need to stand up for our rights!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
IF people are serioues about making government aware then protesting is wasteful people protest all the time they never get publicity and cops run em off anyways.... what needs be done is a project mayhem type thing.... im not joking ......

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Can someone explain what the intended difference between this movement, and The Zeitgeist Movement will be? Because TZM is already going to have thousands of devout followers and seems to be pretty much the same lines as what is going on here... removal of politics, boycotting banks/military/religion, etc... What is the fundamental difference here? If nothing, why not just all join TZM?

If you can answer that, I might be in.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join