It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to action for all ATS members

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

no matter what ever we ,or you call our selfs,,if its in any way against the government,we will be called terrorists,,,i agree with you we do need to unite,,and it does need to be now,,but they have that word stamped into the sheeps brains,,who are also out there ready to turn you in ,so it dosnt matter if patriots call themselves "patriots of the constitution",, the one world order will just call you terrorists,and a million jerry springer watching ,busy body ,nosy ,red neck backwards hick ass old ladys, who see any brown as a terrorist, will be calling for your heads and guantanimo and all that,,lets not forget by orginizine ,all youll be doing is puting the enemy of the one world government in one place, all nice and neat for the oick up and exicutions

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by angel4change
All the signs would have the same catch phrase so people would recognize that there is a movement happening and not just random rebels. I was thinking something like "WAKE UP" followed with a little known fact or ominous question. Just enough to peak curiousity. Then we would have to create a website. I like the name "thewakeupmovement.com".On every sign put our website link.

"Who is John Galt?" That's one has been taken, but its not a bad idea. It has to be a question, because it will nag everyone who doesn't know the answer and drive them to be curious.

How about "Why are you The People?"

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I am with you on Black Friday. I vow not to buy a thing!

I still think the main agenda should be getting the word out. Any movement can be more affective with more informed people.

The majority of people don't see whats happening. The movement should be first to wake them up. And then to take action. But these small boycotts mights at least make a statement. But it needs to be on a larger scale.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hello all. Long time lurker but finally found the courage to become a member today. I was that inspired by this thread.

Anyways, enough of the emotions. I read once on another thread (that unfortunately I cannot find) that you can write on money but it has to be on certain parts (or ink color) or they will destroy it. Other than that until it gets worn out it can be in circulation. If we just all write on the money certain websites and slogans then maybe people would be curious enough to research it. Total anonymity ..... Let's use the thing that enslaves us to free us.......

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
thats a great idea and we could create a "counter" on the site to see how many people are joining. maybe put a link on the site saying "are you ready to wake up?" i really think fight4truth.com is a great site and has alot of info on it. plus a catchy name. so maybe putting that on the flyer too. we can design a flyer and pass the design through email or here or however and get this global.

one thing to keep in mind people, there isnt much time. every day could be thousands of people left ignorant. it could really work and spread. show people the truth of the bailouts and such.

remember these are all ideas and we are working toward the same goal. we need to stay united and be accepting and void of judgement. we can really make this work folks.

oh btw i think yall may like this link. i got it through doctor mercola odd as that may be

articles.mercola.com...

great video. sorry not hijacking guys

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
im in on the black friday boycott. we can use this financial crisis and bailout BS to motivate others. and as of now i am writing fight4truth.com on all my dollar bills. its along the outside blank part by the way. you can see it all the time.

any other sites?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I first want to say that we do indeed have a serious problem with the way we do politics . BUT the problem is not politics or even government!! IT IS IN OUR MEDIA> IF we had truth in our journalism in the mainstream our government could and would be run by the people. Therefore to cripple the elite a move must be made on the corporate ownership of our media centers. This is where we must lend our efforts.

What can be done? Can we do anything to bring our country mainstream honest and complete journalism? Think about what has been removed from the populous concerning all the areas you find of most concern. Do you believe that the people of the USA would allow this to have gotten so bad if they new even half of what we seekers of truth have the time to learn? Most people believe what they are told in mainstream media because they do not have the time or resources to know any different. We have failed to protect our influx of truth and this is where they have gained the power to decieve.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by just_another_yourself

Dr. Mercola is awesome and a fighter against the food-medicine industrial complex.....it is a little off topic but we may be able to use him too....he's pretty radical and has one of the most frequently visited sites on the net...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Niagra

Well, why not hit them where it hurts?
Don't tune into their TV channels. Do not visit their websites. Cancel any subscriptions to their newspapers. There websites depend upon hits to sell their advertisements, so by keeping the hit counter low, you will hurt them economically. Flood their email servers with protest messages. Whatever you do, do legally. We don't want to give them any reason to shut us up.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm in on black friday and I like the write it on a dollar bill idea.There is already a we the people foundation.We need to end the fed and go if not to a gold standard to a dollar system backed by value instead of debt.Ron Paul would be a good one to figure this out as he has studied economics for years now.He predicted this bubble as well as the housing bubble.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How about:

us for U.S.

the people
for
OUR country

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Talking about it and contacting these rediculous sold out Representatives will no longer help us.

It has come to the point where only action against this tyranical force will be effective. Our Nation has been hijacked and the only way to get her back is to fight for it.

Unfortunately - Liberty requires blood at this time

If the people still desire their freedom they will fight. If we have no freedom, we are already dead so what is there to lose.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Freedom Under Constitutional Knowledge

Yes its crude but I'm pissed this morning .....

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The only solution I found after some 3 years of seeing the world from a "conspiracy theorist" perspective is to spread the information around. With no care if someone believes it or not, just make it available.
Zerg rush the world with information

[edit on 23-10-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Campaignforliberty.com anyone?

It can be a big thing, only if we actually support the people.!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i second the last two posts. flood places with information. websites. atleast make the knowledge available. one person will finally look and share it with a friend. i remember first hand what a huge deal it was to first learn these "conspiracies". it will work.

and something to consider is if we start boycotting, what do you expect that to accomplish? they will just start retaliating back. or the nwo will be rushed into order even quicker. i personally think when it comes down to it, its revolution time folks. im not saying run out on the streets and start shooting, but boycotting will only bring retaliation and more attempt for control from the other side. whether its boycott black friday or even just to spred the word. no matter what, if they see us uniting and taking action, then what the heck do you think the ptb will start to do? try to take a stronger grip than ever! they will try to enslave us into using their products. hell, look at prescriptions. im studying to be a personal trainer and ill tell you, what the government is telling us about health is BOGUS!! just google the truth about canola oil if you want an example.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Set up an infrastructure for the transmissions of ideas among those individuals that are dedicated to the cause. this infrasturcture can not be of public knowledge nor can it be monitored by "others". Most of the problems never occur on the same plane of existance as the solutions. treat this the same way.

0create a method of communicating that cant be monitored

1define mission

2define goals that compliment the mission

3what is expected once the goals are met
(what to do once you catch the mouse or conquer the planet)

4create the necassary infrastructure and gaining resources

5planning towards the mutually agreed goals

6execution of tactics that compliment the mission but reach desired goals.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Absolutely, I have stopped watching and buying for over a year, but the problem is that the people we need to inform are watching. We need truth in the news we watch everyday when we are making dinner for the family. We need our media to be reporting the facts and if it was we would not be in the place we are now.

For example, the economic meltdown was predicted almost 2 years ago and I have watched while each facet of that prediction came true and in every detail. We the people are not stupid but they are in totasl darkness. If you go out and ask 20 peopple if they knew a court of law in the USA found the Presidential Elections of 2000 were rigged and that Kerry won the election, none would even know that. This is the state of our media. Why would the rest of the world know it and we not know it??? Why would he still be president? lol

That area MEDIA is the key!

Here is a link to an absoultely incredible piece of quality journalism and investigation on the elections. It is a 10 page investigation into the Elections and published by the Rolling Stones Magazine. I was shocked at the depth the writer went to and the amount of data included. It is worthy of a prize in my humble opinion. Enjoy it.
www.rollingstone.com...

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Niagra]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I support most of the ideas in this thread and agree that something needs to be done. Just keep in mind some of the repercussions of those actions.

A boycott on Black Friday would not really hurt the regime, it's only gonna hurt the big corporations and small businesses that rely on that day to bring in revenue. I've worked retail, I don't think it's fair that I should have to lose my job for the greater good (in other words why not boycott gas? electricity? credit payments, etc). There are many different views on this I suppose.

Writing a website on a bill is an idea that I have had for a looooong time and something I think that can raise A LOT of awareness (until the regime shuts down the website).

Other than that I think the major roadblocks to any sort of revolution are two-fold:

1) stop the brain-washing, get people to wake up and listen to the truth

and

2) stave off apahty

I don't have the answers for either of those things at the moment, but I take a look at people in my family who I would consider "normal americans' and they have the mass media so far ingrained into their being that they think I'm nuts when I question a newscast. And these are logical, educated people.

Work's cut out for us ...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I can't believe another thread about this stuff- what are going to do? really? the closest thing that was done was the support given Ron Paul? and the mass media tore him apart. protesting? for us who have actually protested- it has been a waste of time-

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join