It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why there has not been a revolt yet, and how it may unfold

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
No, just a general reply after seeing all the posts and re-thinking things through now that I don't have a buzz from alchohol. However, in reply to you, I was definately ranting. Sorry! Not usually that, um...outgoingly dumb and flipped.

Nahhh...you weren't being flippant, just passionate. And for the record I am still under the influence. : )

Just realize, bad stuff happens. Are we going to sue a doctor everytime someone dies? Some will try, but it won't stop death. And yes there are greedy people and yes they ARE directly responsible, but at the same time, after we rid the world of evil greedy people what is next? Rid the world of evil viruses? Rid the world of evil weather patterns?

You see, evil is inherent. Actually evil is half of creation, without evil we would not have technology, equally divine. Long rant but yes it is true. Wow...is alcohol evil now too? Or maybe just liberating?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Would be fine and dandy getting rid of greed, without the labeling of evil, or continuing on infinately. Will stick to my hackintosh, so no worries there, and really don't think that the weather patterns are evil. Just a consequence of our interactions with earth and natural cycles coming around. I do get your point, though. Their will always be something to flip out about. Better to see it as is & keep yourself grounded, then go off the deep end and lose the ability to progress. These perceptions are becoming personal, and that is the problem.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Yes, it is very unnerving. I am assuming this how the PA I came about. Was written and sat as a bill waiting for the right event to have it passed. The expansion of crimes that would be considered punishable by death is extremely worrisome. Again, the only chance I see of a revolt being successful is for it to start individually.. not with guns, but with seperation of the individual from the government. Not too many people are willing to go through the necessary adjustments to accomplish such and even less are willing to do so because of the consequences.

In my opinion though, it is either now or never.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join