It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gospel Code .II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Put the below gospel code words, already in order, into a readable sentence(s) format which only you understand. How you punctuate is up to you alone, each. I added some clues in you may or may not use. If you are able to put together puzzles or form phrases and sentences and paragraphs, then you should be able. He who is able is better than his last work.

The Matt 24 code below: Figure its implication or messages out:

You
shall (I will command)
be
a
her
shall (I will command)
be
he.

My
wars
wars
trouble (troubling)
pass (succeed)
shall (I will command)
sorrows
shall (I will command)
be
shall (I will command)
all
shall (I will command)
end (ending)
her
her
many
shall (I will command)
the
"the"
all
"all"
shall (I will command)
desolation
the
(stand)
Judaea
the
take
the
take
them
are
them
the
was
since
the
"this"
days
should
days
you
;believe
.For
shall (I will command)
so
they
.Where
you
the
forth
the
chambers
.For
the
,and
the
;so
the
man
will
.Immediately
give
shall (I will command)
heaven
the
"shall (I will command)"
the
man
heaven
the
man
"the"
heaven
a
his
the
one
heaven
the
"the"
tender
know
summer
:So
wise
it
,even
the
truth
you
pass (succeed)
all
,but
".But"
the
heaven
the
Noah
the
man
.For
were (is no longer)
marriage
the
Noe
the
;so
the
man
the
"the"
know
what
the
"what"
have
be
be
also
such
the
man
his
give
due
servant
truth
you
he
all
his
his
eat
a
'for'
"an
he"
a
",And
peices"
shall (I will command)
teeth.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Looks like you are really on something!

Appears that it is more than a few beers!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'll do a part of it just so you surely see it is possible...

You should see which part this is:

You, I will command, be a her, I will command be he.

^^The implication or message is that if you are a female here in this world you surely shall not be a female outside it when into whatever place you come into.

The rest of the code is very rich when you behold its grace. The message is truth indeed since is from Matt 24. How I gather these particular words from it I will tell you who are interested only. Then you should see consistantly ordered, brightly, clever relevance no other bible code can compare with. I asure you the code is a code I, and I alone, recently uncovered.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
No person up for the glory for beholding through works?

Guess I trump all. I, trumpeting all, have sound away, where there is witness to grace mine.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Gospel code .II from Luke 21: Following same instructions... Here is part I'll do:

For
be
a
shall (I will command)
be.

Be
decieve (decieving)
my
go
shall (I will command)
wars
terrify (terrifying)
pass (succeed)...

^^Here is it:

For 'be' a 'I will command' be. 'Be' decieving my go, I will command, wars terrifying, succeed...

^^The implication or message is telling you anything or anyone which be is infact commanded. And is telling you also that the go which is commanded is the wars so terrifying, and such the go is the (my) succeed... You are the "my" succeed in the sentence told, unless you stand outside where the lake of fire has power overing powering would-be evil doers.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
See if you can figure out the extracted code words I put from this quote, and why they are extracted:

"Rev 22
16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

^^Code .II from the quote:

Testify (Testifying)
you
the
spring (springing)
David.

^^Here it is:

Testifying you, the springing, David.

^^Its implication or message is telling you you are a springer, as in, someone who springs themself out any prison or trap. An escape artist in basic from this world's stage and form and order. It is also implicating you are David and also a testifier. You (the springing) David or you "the springing" David like how they say in boxing announcements concerning your nick name.

The clue in the extrated words is that they are right after certain words or word parts that imply distant or distancing. For example, the word "off" on "offspring" is implying distant. So therefore the extracted word is "spring" just after it only. You'd be suprized at what other words imply distant or distancing such as "then", "that", "there", "those". Opposite those words is "now", "this", "here", and "these", which imply not distant in any way.

Other lesser ovious words implying distant is "of" and "not".

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
An interesting part. Mark 13:28-37 code .II extraction:

the
tender
know
summer
:So
shall (I will command)
pass (succeed)
it
even
the
truth
you
this
pass (succeed)
all
pass
hour
the
heaven
heed
know
when
Man
a
journey
his
every
watch
know
when
the
even
mid
the
the
you
all.

^^Here it is:

etc...,the tender, know summer: So I will command succeed it, even the truth, you 'this' succeed all, succeed hour the heaven heed, know when Man, a journey his every watch, know when the even mid the "the" you all.

^^"even" is implying gotten even. So the message or implication is that you (the tender) know summer, against the hellish, is the very lake of fire you succeed, and that you are so gotten even against the hellish, since you know the lake of fire is already burning and holding the hellish (the distant), and tormenting them right now how it been doing so. You are a journey your every watching moment. And you know right when you know when your wholesome 'gotten even mid' bit been so all along.

The hour you heed here in this world seems hellish only because the False Prophet is just indicating that the actual hellish are in the lake of fire, and that the hellish watch through the humans which are graves that the False Prophet command. The hellish do not watch you how they want. They watch how they are command only until the sun shall be darkened. So all those humans you communicate with or interact with wherever are not all like me and you. No, many are graves allowing the damned a watch. So when someone is behaving hellish toward you it is a FALSEHOOD just revealing a deep message that that someone is a grave, revealing the evil-doer in the lake of fire is watching through how commanded only. Let not the False Prophet operating all the human graves fool you into thinking anyone is actually being hellish toward you.

Note: If you were not tender then it would mean you are fixed as are. Tender implies you grow, bossom, and bloom into something better. And you are always tender just so you should know you always go beyond. Such is how you proceed. Plus, you wouldnt want to be stuck any one place or any one way in specific I know. Tender implies better. Better is better than best. Better is better than good. So bettering yourself is so the case.

Keep in mind, you can add "-ing" to code words extracted which can allow it only.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think it would be great that you explain why your thoughts unstead of just blabing. God call us to help those that dont understand to understand. Even Jesus explain his parables!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

You think? I think not what you think. So follow the instructions and stay away from going off topic. Then you should understand. Until then you will not understand.

top topics

join