It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to: Control Low Level Masons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
OK then Stepford wives, for government read future government...that data is being kept by somebody believe you me, even the possibility should not be entertained. Why take a DNA swab for the rare occasion when a child may go missing, when a DNA sample can easily be taken from a piece of clothing? Why film them when a child's features can change dramatically in a matter of months?

If there is a much higher force at play manipulating the masons, the media, our governments, and just about everything else, (and the extensive research I have done regarding this doesn't look too rosy I'm afraid) at least I'll be able to tell my kids I saw what they were trying to do, so didn't support it...hope yours never ask...just remember this before you go back to sleep: In order to survive, fascism has to disguise itself as a democracy.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRAVELS
...that data is being kept by somebody believe you me...

If it is handed directly to the parents how would the government somehow obtain a copy without parental consent? There is no intermediary, all collected information is immediately given to the child's parents with no copies being kept by the lodge or by any other person or persons.

Why take a DNA swab for the rare occasion when a child may go missing, when a DNA sample can easily be taken from a piece of clothing? Why film them when a child's features can change dramatically in a matter of months?

Yeah!!! And why fingerprint them too because everyone knows that fingerprints can go bad if not properly refrigerated in a goverment approved recepticle.

If there is a much higher force at play manipulating the masons, the media, our governments, and just about everything else, (and the extensive research I have done regarding this doesn't look too rosy I'm afraid)

I am very much looking forward to you sharing your extensive research with us so we may appreciate its depth and scope more thoroughly.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

OK then Stepford wives, for government read future government...that data is being kept by somebody believe you me, even the possibility should not be entertained. Why take a DNA swab for the rare occasion when a child may go missing, when a DNA sample can easily be taken from a piece of clothing? Why film them when a child's features can change dramatically in a matter of months?

If there is a much higher force at play manipulating the masons, the media, our governments, and just about everything else, (and the extensive research I have done regarding this doesn't look too rosy I'm afraid) at least I'll be able to tell my kids I saw what they were trying to do, so didn't support it...hope yours never ask...just remember this before you go back to sleep: In order to survive, fascism has to disguise itself as a democracy.

Well, it seems again we are at an impasse.

It is impossible to prove a negative. I cannot prove that there ISN'T a conspiracy here.

All I can tell you is that I am a Database Administrator with a Master's Degree in IT and I am a mason. I have done perhaps a half-dozen Child ID Programs in the last two years.

The digital picture and video are the only "records". They are burned directly to CD and given to the parents.

The remainder of the program like fingerprinting, DNA swab, etc are all done by hand and given to the parents. The only thing we leave with is a torn off piece of paper with the parents signature.

The reason the DNA sample is taken is because a sterile cheek swab is done and then the swab is placed back inside the packaging and sealed.

By carefully storing the swab the DNA can be used for perhaps 25 years. You can never get a DNA sample from clothing that is that good.

So, here is the logical impasse.

You have made an accusation, or an indictment, if you will. You have stated the Masonic Child ID Program is being used for nefarious purposes.

You have presented no evidence other than your opinion and your 'research', but you cite no sources.

If you have no evidence then your logic is invalid and your premise is false.

If you can offer no facts then there is nothing to defend.

I would encourage you to attend a Chid ID Event in your area and ask hard questions. Examine the activities. Take a look for yourself and don't take the word of a few conspiracy-theoristes as factual.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

We might as well get this one out of the way too, while we are at it.

What is your definition of Fascism?

I offer dictionary.com but would be willing to hear your opinion:

(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

What fascism is causing you or anyone to do something you don't want?

Surely if fascism were alive we would not be posting so openly on a message board.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have decided to create a thread regarding my research as it it too lengthy to post here, and let's face it I doubt you guys are the most receptive audience..! I will keep you posted...However, just to whet the appetites of those who doubt the US is run by an illegal government pursuing an illegal and abhorrent agenda, check out this video...

video.google.com...

Also check out WTC building 7, Codex Alimentarius, the Windsor's investment in Canadian uranium mines for use in Iraq, Prescott Bush's funding of the Nazi party via the Carlyle Group in the 1930s, and, for the real killer...google 'the US is still owned by the British Crown', and accept that everything you are told is a lie....the list goes on and on and on and on, and this is only the stuff I've managed to see documented evidence of...there's no point in trawling through my lists to get the links as if you were receptive to the information you would do the responsible thing and research it yourself, instead of baying like goats to be bottle-fed.

And as for my definition of fascism? When the welfare of the people comes second to the welfare of the corporation. Sound like home?

I'll leave you with some quotes from intelligent people:

'When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.'
Sinclair Lewis

'Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.'
John Lennon

And this from the head of world freemasonry, the Duke of Brunswick in the 1700s:

'I have been convinced that we as an order have come under the power of some every evil occult Order, profoundly versed in science both occult and otherwise, though not infallible, their methods being black magic, that is to say, electro-magnetic power, hypnotism and powerful suggestion. We are convinced that the Order is being controlled by some Sun Order, after the nature of the Illuminati, if not by that Order itself.'

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
And I couldn't resist this one from Adam Weischaft:

'The great strength of our order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lower degrees of freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it...these good folk swell our numbers and fill our money-box. Set yourselves to work, these gentlemen must be made to nibble at the bait...But this sort of people must always be made to believe that the grade they have reached is the last.'

Think that neatly ties that one up...one more because I'm enjoying this, then I'll leave you with your consciences. This is from the book 'Occult Theocracy.'

'We must allow all the federations to continue just as they are, with their systems, their central authorities and their diverse modes of correspondance between high grades of the same rite, organised as they are at the present, but we must create a super rite which will remain unknown, to which we will call those masons of high degree whom we shall select...Through this supreme rite, we will govern all freemasonry which will become the one international centre, the more powerful because its direction will be unknown.'
Lady Queensborough

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

And this from the head of world freemasonry, the Duke of Brunswick in the 1700s:

I'd say I'm not receptive because your "research" seems to not be from reputable sources, as it's the Duke of Kent that is the royal patron of UNITED KINGDOM Freemasonry, and at no point in freemasonry has anyone been the head of "world freemasonry" because no such thing exists.

Also, thats one of those quotes that mysteriously is only found on youtube videos and conspiracy websites, and no one can seem to find the original source for it. Probably because its not real. But in any case, the freemasonry angle does not work.

I also do not understand this random "et me find a quote that someone says there are secrets in freemasonry" thing. Why is a quote of someone making some grandiose statement that "we are plotting within freemasonry to do some dubious dead" make it true? Do you have any proof these statements are even real, and if they are what evidence exists that they are true?

[edit on 14-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
In action and made me laugh much indeed.

Never seen Mason slapping in action before lol.

Very salient to the thread title can be found on ATS here:

reply to post by MischeviousElf

this guy is right on, and I have from reading low level masons posts come to the conclusion that he is and will never be more than just another bee in the collective hive, My grandfather and I thank you for your contributions to the order, now go raise some money and continue the front for us, also misch. is right about the coinsiding masonic teachigs and specific constilations having to do with the light bearer, I cant say any more as you are not initiated into any of the later degree's. I'll help you abit though. unless you have at least three generations before you that had made it further than the 19th, you will never attain a high degree.

New Planet X Video from Stephen Wood

Kind Regards,

Chuckles

Elf

[edit on 14-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Why are you still stalking me after I debunked your hysterical Planet X posts?

You really have a obsessive compulsive issue. Please get a life and do some research. Thanks for reminding me to ignore you though (and report you for being off topic).

In your desire to stalk you forgot to do some research on your sock puppet quoted poster there, where you'd find out you go from being a 4th degree mason to a 32nd degree mason in just 2 or 3 days. I am a 32nd degree mason, and no other mason is in my family, and somehow - gasp - a first generation mason made it from 0 degrees to 32 in 6 months (would have been sooner if the Scottish Rite reunion was held closer to my raising date)!

Debunked you yet again. Its just too easy with you. It makes me kind of sad to have to ignore you...but then I read your hysterical and completely rambling posts and...no, it doesn't. Please seek help from a mental professional - and quickly.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Ohhh touched a cord there?

Debunked what?

I think not the post I quoted was in response to you Debunking and not even looking at the OP source of information first as anyone who reads the thread can see.

MMM If you had truly read my posts you would see that I was a Mental health Professional, in Britain known as a Psychiatric Nurse.

I posted about my experiences with obvious knowledge, experience and going back to 2004, also mentioning the below:

I did this Many years ago before going back to Uni and taking further courses in this part of my life and ending up in Finance recently

Trust me I am high self monitor and as I currently care for someone in my family with Dementia and in-fact met her Psychiatrist last week to update her care plan, with much input from me I am trying to keep her at home as long as possible.

I talked about the issues of this again on ATS about 3 yrs ago... when I was posting quickly and didnt spell check a post because I was watching she didnt wander at the time.... and another troll jumped on that as attack is often seen as the best form of defence...to the species known as troll.

Why else would I be posting from the UK at 6am... she is unsettled has had a Psychotic event today and as anyone who has ever had a family member in this situation or worked in the field knows, with the change in the daylight times, and the clocks going back her perception of time is totally out of synch over the last week.

In fact if I was still practising in this field I know that I could confidently label yourself with several not diagnosis , but certainly delusional behaviour.

Your Online ID is very out of synch I feel sure than who you really are.

What other things have you debunked me on... The Economy?

Do you want me to post that one here too?

Anyhow I was only posting what another Mason said to you, and it fits nicely with the thread IMHO.

You really got to 32nd degree in six months with no family connections?

Can you show me anywhere where this has happened before?

any sources or are you "Special" lol

I suppose that guy in my local church who just became a priest will be ArchBishop or even cardinal in six months time eh...

Im sure he can learn all the rites and knowledge with his plugged in Memory chip that quickly...

watched the matrix too much, did you learn Kung Fu last week too?

And I had to inform you 2 weeks ago that in-fact yes their is an accepted in the Masonic Lores etc and own literature a deity or light to worship.

Now Now back to reality little one.

Have an Elfslap never mind an mason one like my post above.

THATS HOW TO CONTROL A LOW LEVEL MASON

Keeping the pesky trolls from the nice forest at ATS,

And its on topic a poster who says hes a mason talks about mason stuff, like I show you didn't know the Fundamentals of the actual organisation you say you are high in, what the top of the pyramid or Light bearer means...

cmon stop throwing your teddy out of your pram LLM.

Elf.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The more you post the more hilarious and absolutely comical your attempts to troll become. I know I should just ignore you and be done with it, but your so completely wrong and seriously haven't the faintest idea on this subject that it delayed my consideration of that enough for you to post again before I hit the button.

You have got to be one of the saddest trolls on all of ATS. If you ever were a "nurse" you probably got kicked out for thinking you could diagnose people over the internet - but as with all trolls, I'd say you are just making things up as you go along.

The sad part is that you had to pick the easiest thing in the world to debunk you on in order to try to troll me. ANYONE who is a Master Mason can become a 32nd degree mason within days:

Proof: www.scottishrite-stl.org...

Oops, from 4 to 32 in just 2 days. But wait, the troll says - "Ah ha! But you must first join to go through those degrees."

Absolutely. And its very easy to do, just fork over an amount varying from $50-$250 and fill out where you live and your blue lodge number (where it takes about 3 months to become a 3rd degree mason), and you too can be the much mystical 32nd degree mason. It took me 5 minutes to fill out and as every lodge has at least 2 scottish rite masons in it, it took 2 more minutes to get their signatures to recommend me.

Proof: www.scottishrite-stl.org...

You see, its not about the degree numbers - even though thats what people like you who will believe anything think is most important. Its extremely easy to do. But its about learning whats in the degrees and exploring what they offer, not degree numbers.

I have seen "simple farmers" who are 90 years old and are 33rd degree Scottish Rite masons with no other masons in their family. I have seen people with 2 PhDs who make big bucks and a family full of masons who remain 3rd degree Master Masons. Its about what you WANT to get out of masonry, not how many masons are in your family or your income or job. I have seen others who spend lots of time in the York Rite and other side orders that anti-masons ignore because they don't have degree numbers which are above 33 even though they are just as valid and equal in importance as the Scottish Rite. That is the fundamental point the anti-masons and those ignorant of masonry ignore - that it is the POINT of freemasonry that these things not matter.

But you would never know that, because your to busy buying anti-mason propaganda. There is no pyramid. There is no light bearer. Get the facts, troll, before your continued display of ignorance makes me forget how comical your posts are and I just ignore you all together.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

The more you post the more hilarious and absolutely comical your attempts to troll become. I know I should just ignore you and be done with it, but your so completely wrong and seriously haven't the faintest idea on this subject that it delayed my consideration of that enough for you to post again before I hit the button.

I am sure your verbal tirade, and repeated threats to put me on ignore is actually due to the fact I said,

Welcome to my Ignore list

Some six weeks ago and in fact realised part of Denying Ignorance is offering truth against lies, and I had a change of heart I don't like excluding anyone.

How does posting a Reunion dinner prove how quickly you have been able to learn as you say the Degrees when two week ago or so as I show above and Backed up by another Mason you had no idea of a fundamental of the higher aspects of masonry?

Have you completed a thorough evolution in your understanding of the entire degrees & mysteries in less than a Month?

I have been studying one esoteric subject for over 20 yrs and am about 1/10th of the way through lol.

Read my posts my LLM going way back I have a very very thorough knowledge of the mysteries and the history of what what you are so supposedly well versed in.

I am not Anti mason, I don't like the secrecy any more than I am Anti Catholic but I don't like the Secrecy and corruption that affords favours and such like outside of the normal Legal process of the Lands we live in.

I also don't like organisations that have people devoting their lives, money and integrity to if those members are unaware of the truth of what they support.

If you are angry that I challenge you, think a bit LLM mason maybe just maybe I actually am in a way looking out for your exposure to something i know you don't fully comprehend.

I do however stand up strongly against Lies and will not support delusion or illusion in any way at all.

So then over the last 2 weeks what do you now say your understanding of the "Light" is then... when did you accept and learn this?

and was it in fact in-response to my post?

Kind regards

Elf

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oh I forget to ask have you had your rite of intrusting yet LLM

Youve undergone that?

Kind regards

Elf

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Some six weeks ago and in fact realised part of Denying Ignorance is offering truth against lies, and I had a change of heart I don't like excluding anyone.

For the love of God put me back on. You offer nothing but mistruth, manipulation, and deliberate ignorance. Its only out of sheer fascination that I can't bring myself to putting you on ignore, so if you ignore me first you can remove me from my misery. Debunking you is like watching a train wreck: its horrible to watch you do this to yourself, and yet I just can't keep myself from stopping.

How does posting a Reunion dinner prove how quickly you have been able to learn as you say the Degrees when two week ago or so as I show above and Backed up by another Mason you had no idea of a fundamental of the higher aspects of masonry?

No sir, you are not going to try to manipulate this and change the subject. You originally claimed, based off the comments of some delusional ATS poster, that I could not be the degree I said I was. I debunked you. It is quite possible to be a 32nd degree mason, its incredibly easy to do. To be a 32nd degree mason you don't have to have to do anything but sit through the degrees - but again, were you interested in doing research here instead of trolling you would have found that out quickly.

Have you completed a thorough evolution in your understanding of the entire degrees & mysteries in less than a Month?

It is a ignorant person who believes anyone can learn all the lessons of the degrees in a month, and a even more ignorant mason who claims such. However, its been far longer than a month - far longer than a few years - since I sat through them all the first time. Its a life time thing, not a "ok I've learned it all and I'm done" process. But this again is not the point - you tried to act like I couldn't possibly "really" be a 32nd degree mason because that was just such a high degree - and now you've been debunked.

Read my posts my LLM going way back I have a very very thorough knowledge of the mysteries and the history of what what you are so supposedly well versed in.

You give yourself far to much praise. I have never claimed to be versed in anything except freemasonry, only because I'm a mason.

I am not Anti mason, I don't like the secrecy any more than I am Anti Catholic but I don't like the Secrecy and corruption that affords favours and such like outside of the normal Legal process of the Lands we live in.

If you don't like secrecy then I'm sure you don't mind posting a picture of yourself, your address, and your credit card numbers. Then you have a point. Until then, you don't.

And of course if you had done research into freemasonry you would know there is no "giving favors" involved. In fact that would be exactly the type of thing that a mason would get kicked out for.

I also don't like organisations that have people devoting their lives, money and integrity to if those members are unaware of the truth of what they support.

How good it is then that freemasonry takes for the 32nd degree mason about 2 nights a month (Blue Lodge and Scottish Rite Meeting) to be active, costs about $100 a year, and promotes values of truth and morality. Oh, and maybe a day or two a year devoted to a charity project. Nothing for you not to like there, since it takes little devotion of time or money, and unless you are opposed to morality masonry should get your stamp of approval.

If you are angry that I challenge you, think a bit LLM mason maybe just maybe I actually am in a way looking out for your exposure to something i know you don't fully comprehend.

Trust me friend, I am not angry at all - I feel for you that you decide to be this ignorant about this subject and that you are so determined to continue to display the ignorance that you are now forum stalking me.

But I do find it most fascinating that you - who has so far clearly demonstrated a lack of knowledge about freemasonry in all the ways that matter - comprehends the subject more than a member of the fraternity does.

I do however stand up strongly against Lies and will not support delusion or illusion in any way at all.

I literally just laughed out loud. You have done nothing but supported lies and delusions from some random poster who clearly is not a mason but you took his lies and delusions as gospel! You have just defined IRONIC.

So then over the last 2 weeks what do you now say your understanding of the "Light" is then... when did you accept and learn this?

My understanding is what it has been for years. Masonic light is a metaphor for the seeking of masonic knowledge. That's it. Nothing more. Although for those of us who are masons, thats quite enough. But sadly for the anti-mason crowd, it has nothing to do with the completely debunked "Lucifer" nonsense.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Youve undergone that?

Kind regards

Elf

Mackey, which is whom you got that term from, is like every other masonic author. He is not an authoritative source and his words are his own and do not carry meaning for all of freemasonry.

There is no specific "rite of intrusting" per say, Mackey is describing the process that takes place in every single degree. The degree is performed, you think about it, and then a lecture is performed to further explain what you just saw. It happens in every single degree, it is not a separate thing.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
probably foolish of me to post, since an argument is the only thing perpetuating this thread, but...

i am of the strict opinion that there is esoteric information coded into the rituals of freemasonry which, when decoded, reveals to the man the exact nature of our existence and the control structure which has been implemented since the dawn of man....things that were hidden for this specific purpose.

from there, it is a simple execution of this knowledge in order to insert one-self into that control structure. the information itself is the organizing principle. there are no "secret orders" or Higher-Level masons. you are promoted within the lodge and also within society's control structure according to your own illumination.

this is what makes one such as LLM able to deny it. because likely he has not truly understood the information in front of him.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
i am of the strict opinion that there is esoteric information coded into the rituals of freemasonry which, when decoded, reveals to the man the exact nature of our existence and the control structure which has been implemented since the dawn of man....things that were hidden for this specific purpose.

Except from the history of the creation of the ritual we know that is just not the case. These rituals were developed by men..intelligent men...but not rulers of the world.

there, it is a simple execution of this knowledge in order to insert one-self into that control structure. the information itself is the organizing principle. there are no "secret orders" or Higher-Level masons. you are promoted within the lodge and also within society's control structure according to your own illumination.

That is the function of all knowledge, except there is no grand control structure involved. Masonry is what you make of it. It takes a life time to understand the ritual, even if you study it every day 24 hours a day. No one, not even the best of the masonic scholars, claim to fully "get it."

this is what makes one such as LLM able to deny it. because likely he has not truly understood the information in front of him.

No, it just means people like you want to see something that is not really there, and create a non-falsifiable theory to dismiss those who point out reality.

There is much to learn from masonic ritual and it must be studied for years to begin to grasp it. But to use this as a function for some grand conspiracy and then dismiss those who HAVE studied and see no evidence for it does not prove the point.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

You got that from reading this:www.sacred-texts.com...

Infact no from going to my library, and getting some coffee now, and need to check on someone for five minutes my friend I will post the source in a Moment, its Pike or im not sure if the Duke of northumberland in the 1800's a Masonic book written by masons for masons... maybe not a Mason I researched all this years ago need to go and do stuff no sleep you Know

And funny enough The Bright Morning Star is rising as I head to the Kitchen and Library... do you know much about that? as well?

Back in 5 source in hand...maybe 10-15 depends on how she is...

bear with me.

Elf.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

that was an incredibly rude and arrogant response...as though i have no understanding of what i am speaking on and just making the whole thing up.

it is unwise to make such assumptions about people. particularly when not in face-to-face conversation.

i have studied, from the outside, the mormon temple ritual for about 12 years (i come from a mormon family, but do not practise myself). i became intrigued early on about the comparisons of the temple ritual to masonic rites. these comparisons are accurate, BTW.

from what i have learned through personal inspiration in the course of my study, i can say that there is without a doubt to me hidden information in the mormon temple ritual of the nature which i described before (control structure, etc). to me it is undeniable, although i cannot see any clear way to explain these things aside from the rituals themselves. this makes it very difficult to talk about.

you state that there is "no grand control structure"...as though you could possibly know! such a thing for fact. in my view, the control structure is so incredibly vast and convoluted that it is nearly incomprehensible.

you are very flippant about the "function of knowledge". as though these rituals are just yer ordinary run-of-the-mill classroom type knowledge. no. they are not. they are a highly specialized form of communication, and ought to be viewed as such.

perhaps the reason none of the self-professed experts are getting it is because they are all as dismissive of it as you seem to be.

simply because you do not understand a thing does not mean that it, in fact, does not exist. nothing wrong with saying "i dont know."

and try not to be so rude, huh?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ah you see you ask for proof, I provide evidence...and you deny it based on the fact it was a human being that quoted the source! Bible anyone? I also liked how you completely omitted from commenting on the other sources I referenced; is it that they don't compute with your drip-fed worldview, or was all that screaming for evidence just in the vain hope that I'd say 'er well actually yeah I'm just making it all up...you got me man, you got me...?!'

Well yeah I must admit that if the only way you'd believe me was if I'd sacrificed a small child myself then I can't help, official accounts and documented evidence are as far as I get...keep squealing about your innocence LLM, the fact is the well-informed seem to know more about your Order than you do, that makes you a bit of a waste of time doesn't it? I suppose in your position I'd be screaming out for validation too...

Proof of a global conspiracy is all around...if you step outside of fear long enough to allow yourself to see it. Just ask the families of 9/11.

And for the chronically deluded like LLM, please understand that there's no shame in one day saying 'Look you know I've been made a fool of...I bought into the propaganda but now I see the truth'...we were all fooled once, don't let your ego trap you in a dark place, because some day soon, everyone will know the truth...I just hope the terminally asleep don't have to wait until UN soldiers are battering down their door. And they won't have got the wrong house because you yes-men helped them catalogue us all...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join