It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to: Control Low Level Masons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BradKell
However, the question asked us to SUSPEND such thoughts and in a way "Invent" how such a behind the seens Upper Level would work.

Of course, this assumes Upper Level Masons exist, and there is no reason to believe they do. What IS a upper level mason? Define it for me.

The first step is to create a Face, or to infiltrate an existing good will and use it for your Face. Obviously, in this example, we'll be calling the Mason's the Face. Just to add spice and use names we'll call the Upper the Illumanati. Fun, eh? Now I feel like I'm writing some historic fantasy entrigue novel and can get really creative.

The problem here is that "infiltrating" freemasonry won't get you anywhere if you want to do evil. Its kind of like infiltrating the Salvation Army. The organization is not structured nor appropriately set up for evil purposes - how can you accomplish anything nefarious when the organization is completely decentralized and all offices are only for 1 year?

So, this Illumanati was a group in Secrecy. They had two levels. Upper and Lower. These two levels were seperate, but held the same views. Fact is, the Upper created the view and dispensed it to the Lower.

Which means at some point a upper level mason must be in contact with a lower level mason without the lower level mason ever finding out about it. How does this happen over close to 300 years and NO ONE **EVER** finds out about the high level mason? Probability is not on your side.

So, people think things (wrong or right) and get angry at the Illumanati. They strike what they can see (the Lower) and the rest (the Higher) withdraw and look for a way to emerge at a safer time.

But the problem is that there is nothing that the High Level Masons can do with their position, so there is nothing to strike out at.

The Upper decide the best way is to hide in plain sight until it is safe to be seen again. They target a group of Good Will, thus Enter the Masons.

Which, again, are not suited to accomplish any nefarious purposes - so why would they target masons again?

They flood the Mason's with membership of there Upper (and any Lower that may have fled to safe areas with only loose connections to the Illumanati. Leave as little a trail as you can to be followed.) Obviously, some of these guys are very good at politics and advancement, hence being in the Upper. Therefore they strive in the structure of Masonary and begin ascending to higher ranks. When enough get control, they set up an "Invisible Council", they now have enough people to enact change and enough to ensure who they desire rises to join there ranks. THIS is where it would begin.

But you have created a paradox that does not work here: If they had to "infiltrate" the masons, HOW IS IT they were able to make up "high level mason" positions since it didn't exist to begin with?

Getting to the High Level here still means little. They still bring in Non-Illumanati to not tip there hand. But they keep the sway of power in favor of there Illumanati. This allows Control of the Organization, which becomes important. However, the Masons (including the Illumanati within) can not in any way tarnish the Image of the Face (Mason's).

The problem here is, yet again, they can't control the organization because it has no supreme coordinating body.

So, you put your Upper's in charge of each new 'Project', like each Charity that gets set up. This allows them to control the money and where it goes, thus creating a Siphon that the Lowers don't know about. Uppers get placed in all important positions.

Big problem: all the charity money is recorded and the books are audited. Are you going to claim everyone that audits everything is in on it, too? Quite a large conspiracy. And the larger you make it, the more improbable this is.

So, your Uppers Illumanati would want to acquire things that continued to fund there means. Banks, properties, things of that nature. They would need places they controlled to hold such secretive meetings and take care of different business. They would possibly set up a few more fronts, places to launder money, and other places to make it difficult to follow any trails. They would then start acquiring some Law Enforcement and Politicians to protect them.

Except that freemasonry, yet again, DOES HAVE THE STRUCTURAL ORGANIZATION REQUIRED TO ACCOMPLISH ANY OF THIS. It would require a conspiracy so large, with so many people involved and no one ever spilling the beans, that it just isn't reality. The larger the conspiracy becomes, the less likely it is to be real.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Okay, if you want to set up a FACE, you don't find something every one thinks is evil. You pick something GOOD, which in this example is Masons.

Somebody, somewhere, has the ability to take the Idea and make it an Action i the structure (loose as you say it is). There is ALWAYS someone in charge. Even with checks and balances. You simply have to put enough players into those check and balance spots.

Now, you say Positions are only held for a year. Is this a one time only deal? If you were at Position X for a year, could you not volunteer or be 'voted' or 'chosen' back to the same spot? Do you change Lodge Leader or Secretary every year and never allow the same person back into the same position? I'm not sure, I'm really asking. If that is how it is done, then that means only positions that can be held for sustained time would be coveted by the Controlling Group.

Again, only those that can direct and those in charge of the finance are needed to be controlled by the Controlling Group. So, in this Example, though they may not be High Level Masons, the Illumanati control would grasp the Decision Posistions and the Finance Positions.

And, yes, if you were setting up such a Face... you WOULD make sure to controll all the Auditors and Book Keepers. Doing so could very well take 300 years or so, just to use a number you threw out there.

Again, I don't BELIEVE any of this to be true. We were asked to come up with (invent) a way for it to be plausible. The CG doesn't have to hold sway over the Face, it just has to have certain powers within the Face to Siphon funds. The Face never has to do any evil act at all, and if done properly never will. That is, after all, the whole Idea behind a Face.

My Theory is that Mason's are being used as a FACE. It is conceivable that less than 2% of Mason's are actually part of the Control Group. That number is a complete random number, but it wouldn't take having a grip on the entire world of Masons. The large Majority could just be well intentioned Masons.

Now, the one Wrench you threw into my Theory is the 1 Year hold on positions. If that is completely true, that you can only have ONE TERM and it is only ONE YEAR, then that is awesome and I'll have to try to craft a way to work around that.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Our WMs can rotate through the chairs more than once, but it's mostly due to a lack of membership ready for the role.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

This might help.

Lets say Joe is a simple Mason. He has 3 cats and a loving wife. He thinks Jesus was a cool dude and wish he could have fished with him. Mother Teresa thinks Mason Joe is a good guy. Joe is Pure and wants to help the world and be a better person, therefor Joe joined the Masons.

Joe sees a Project listed by Frank. Frank is Project Director at the Lodge. Frank is also an Illumanati. However, Frank is very low on the Illumanati side. He bought into the 'Idea' he was given and joined. He is merely at the "Do What You Are Told" stage, and he does so because he believes so much in what they (Illumanati) had to say/offer. Frank is told by his Superior, (who he may or may not know and who may or may not be in the same Lodge and who may or may not even be a Mason) to set up a Charity Car Wash.

Frank the Project Manager lists the Project. Joe the Simple Mason likes the idea and signs up to Volunteer.

Now, Fred the Accountant and Book Keeper of the Lodge is also an Illumanati. He is higher than Frank, he knows Frank is an Illumanati. Frank may or may not know Fred is Illumanati. Fred makes sure he doctors the books and sets it up to get some of the Charity Money out to where his Superiors need it (his Superior is also Frank's Superior.) Fred doesn't need to know if the Project came from the Superior or not, he simply takes cuts out of every Project Frank does. Sometimes he is informed ahead of times about projects, other times he's taking money from projects that aren't even started by the Superior. He simply milks everything and doctors the books.

Mark is the Superior. He is not and has never been a Mason. He does have an 'inside man' at the lodge. One who doesn't have his hands in anything and really is just a Figure Head, the Lodge Leader Larry. Lodge Leader Larry is an Illumanati and his job is to make sure other Illumanati do not get out of line or do things to draw attention. He is also there to clean up messes.

Mark makes sure Larry is aware of all goings on and Mark gives the instructions directly to his underlings... Frank and Fred. Larry never gives notice to Frank or Fred that he too is an Illumanati. He can have no connection with such because that would expose the Illumanati (Control Group) to far to much risk.

Larry makes sure all goes well. Frank set up the Charity as instructed. Fred took money off the books and sent it to the Superior. Joe did a good deed and helped in the Charity Car Wash. Mark collected the Money Fred sent out and used it to stock pile for future Nefarious Dealings.

Now, NO WHERE in here did the Masons do something bad. No where in here did the Controlling Illumanati (High Level) have contact with a Low Level Mason (regular Mason). Those "High Level Masons" may or may not be considered High Level BY MASONS, they simple hold positions important to the Illumanati.

See, how the CONTROLLING GROUP views the structure and how the ACTUAL GROUP view there structure are VERY DIFFERENT THINGS.

YOU may think President is the most important. I might not need that position, but I do need your Treasurer. So, for me, Treasurer would be your Highest Level... while you feel President is the Highest Level.

In other words, what a Mason considers a HLM and what an Illumanati considers a HLM can be two very different things.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There's something a bit odd... I don't know if it qualifies as checks & balances or what, but here goes...

The one guy who's in charge of the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction is Ronald Seale. His title is Sovereign Grand Commander, and he's the top Scottish Rite Mason for ~35 states.

As far as I know, that position is held until death or retirement.

But Ronald Seale, in order to even be a member of the Scottish Rite has to be a member of a regular blue lodge in good standing. It's fair to guess that he's got an endowed membership in a blue lodge in Louisiana, since that's where he's from.

Now, it is possible that the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Louisiana could strip Ronald Seale of his membership, thus totally invalidating his title within the Scottish Rite.

I don't know if that was an intentional check & balance, or just the way things work, but I found it curious.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

The one guy who's in charge of the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction is Ronald Seale. His title is Sovereign Grand Commander, and he's the top Scottish Rite Mason for ~35 states.

As far as I know, that position is held until death or retirement.

Actually, the Sovereign Grand Commander is elected for 2 year terms at every biannual meeting of the Supreme Council. It is customary though for many Grand Commanders to keep getting re-elected many times, providing he doesn't piss anyone off in the interim. Albert Pike, for example, held the position for over 40 years.

Now, it is possible that the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Louisiana could strip Ronald Seale of his membership, thus totally invalidating his title within the Scottish Rite.

Something similar happened when Fred Kleinknecht, Seale's immediate predecessor, was Grand Commander. The Grand Master of Washington, D.C. issued a temporary edict that no DC Mason could hold Masonic communication with Kleinknecht due to the Ronald Reagan business, when Kleinknecht presented Reagan a Masonic honorariam without Grand Lodge permission.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Masonic Light]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
After reading through the thread I'd like to give my tuppence about the original question: How would it be possible to control low level masons? Although it has kind of been answered by some of you:

To control and manipulate the masons would require another organisation doing the manipulating...for example there must be some masonic MI5 agents, so the masons become a useful pool of intelligence for MI5, same for any other intelligence agency...organisations can and do bleed into each other, and the masonic order could theoretically be a sub-branch of a wider more secretive network...not to say every mason would be involved in or even aware of the umbrella...the clue probably lies in the funding of the masons..whoever funds it (and I mean really funds it) would probably be the one dictating the agenda...

Some have mentioned when you reach the 3rd level of Master Mason you must petition another organisation if you want membership...this in itself clearly shows that there is a higher level than the 3rd, and isn't the Scottish Rite connected to the 33rd degree? Again you might argue this isn't the masons per se, it's like cubs and scouts, but as Prince Phillip is the head of this order, and er...let's just say he has some 'special blood' (and I ain't talking about the Windsor's...) it's fair to say that the Scottish Rite must be capable of exerting some kind of influence on the masons, and therefore the public at large, should they ever wish to...ahem...which brings me to my final point:

Nothing I have ever read on this site has HORRIFIED me more than to read comments from people on this thread, who casually talk about identifying every kid in the state when they are born 'so that their parents can find them if they get lost.' Erm, no disrespect, but...oh actually yeah disrespect. Absolute disrespect. Are any other lodges involved in this?!! Seriously if this is a world-wide push then you all should be ashamed of yourselves. Even if a local thing, shame on you. You are creating an Orwellian state where every human being on the planet will be fingerprinted, DNA-swabbed...do you give them a card to hold when you take their picture?! You even say you film them for 40-seconds?! And the state can keep a copy 'if the parents sign a form?!!!' Sweet Jesus...are we not born innocent any more?!

The state will have a database of every living thing on this planet, ie your children and their children if this continues. And somehow I don't think signing a form will avert this agenda. The last time human beings were catalogued in this fashion was just before World War II, when IBM created their system of cataloguing the jews for extermination. Think about that before you go to sleep tonight, thanking god for blessing you and your family. And yes this isn't the RFID chip, but it is ONE step away. How long before you guys gleefully force that little miracle upon your neighbourhood? Your daughter's lifetime? Your granddaughter's?

Please never look them in the eye again without telling them what you have done.

Apologies, but I am truly horrified by your words.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRAVELS
To control and manipulate the masons would require another organisation doing the manipulating...for example there must be some masonic MI5 agents, so the masons become a useful pool of intelligence for MI5, same for any other intelligence agency...organisations can and do bleed into each other, and the masonic order could theoretically be a sub-branch of a wider more secretive network...not to say every mason would be involved in or even aware of the umbrella...the clue probably lies in the funding of the masons..whoever funds it (and I mean really funds it) would probably be the one dictating the agenda...

This still ignores that there is quite simply no point in infiltrating freemasonry. Don't nefarious groups bent on world domination usually have a purpose for taking over a group. What is the purpose of freemasonry? You take over a group that is not structured to do your will, and that is too decentralized to accomplish any nefarious evil. You couldn't dictate the agenda until you controlled every single grand lodge in the world, and there are quite a few of them, and being able to maintain control even though at the grand lodge level no office is held longer than 1 year - doing it all such that no one ever finds out. It just isn't going to happen.

Some have mentioned when you reach the 3rd level of Master Mason you must petition another organisation if you want membership...this in itself clearly shows that there is a higher level than the 3rd, and isn't the Scottish Rite connected to the 33rd degree? Again you might argue this isn't the masons per se, it's like cubs and scouts, but as Prince Phillip is the head of this order, and er...let's just say he has some 'special blood' (and I ain't talking about the Windsor's...) it's fair to say that the Scottish Rite must be capable of exerting some kind of influence on the masons, and therefore the public at large, should they ever wish to...ahem...which brings me to my final point:

No, this is a common mistake made by people looking to find the mythical "higher degrees." Part of this confusion comes from the assumption that higher numbers = higher rank/authority, which is not true beyond the 3rd degree. People obsess with the Scottish Rite because it has the highest numbers and ignore all the other bodies, like the York Rite, which many people choose to join instead. All these bodies operate independently. The Scottish Rite has no authority over blue lodges, the York Rite, or any other masonic body, and they can exert no "influence" for a nefarious purpose. In practice they can't even exert influence for good purposes, since masonic bodies like to be fiercely independent.

Nothing I have ever read on this site has HORRIFIED me more than to read comments from people on this thread, who casually talk about identifying every kid in the state when they are born 'so that their parents can find them if they get lost.' Erm, no disrespect, but...oh actually yeah disrespect. Absolute disrespect. Are any other lodges involved in this?!! Seriously if this is a world-wide push then you all should be ashamed of yourselves. Even if a local thing, shame on you. You are creating an Orwellian state where every human being on the planet will be fingerprinted, DNA-swabbed...do you give them a card to hold when you take their picture?! You even say you film them for 40-seconds?! And the state can keep a copy 'if the parents sign a form?!!!' Sweet Jesus...are we not born innocent any more?!

I think you jumped off the cliff and got a little bit hysterical over nothing. The lodge - nor the government - keeps any of this information unless the parents want them to. I've never seen a case where the parents did, although I'm sure some might. If YOU don't see the value in it, then don't get the service.

The state will have a database of every living thing on this planet, ie your children and their children if this continues. And somehow I don't think signing a form will avert this agenda. The last time human beings were catalogued in this fashion was just before World War II, when IBM created their system of cataloguing the jews for extermination. Think about that before you go to sleep tonight, thanking god for blessing you and your family. And yes this isn't the RFID chip, but it is ONE step away. How long before you guys gleefully force that little miracle upon your neighbourhood? Your daughter's lifetime? Your granddaughter's?

This is conspiracy fantasy. The program is voluntary, and the information is destroyed (in the case of the government keeping the information) when the child is 18. There is no need to project your fear mongering on this.

Please never look them in the eye again without telling them what you have done.

Apologies, but I am truly horrified by your words.

Please stop the hysterics. I am horrified that someone could take something so simple and blow it up into something its not.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Erm...wake up mate...you really think the authorities are going to spend all that money for the parents, and they won't keep a copy themselves? Course you don't, unless you are an absolute moron, or compliant with the agenda. If you heard of this thing in Nazi Germany you'd see it for what it is...corporate cataloguing of INNOCENTS. Lots of people died not so long ago to stop this kind of thing and now it is being championed by a secret society. This is the agenda in action, and your obvious conditioned complacency is frightening. I stand by my comments, and as for trying to fob them off with tired cliches such as 'stop fearmongering', keep at it...what you gonna call me an 'anti-semite' next?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Erm...wake up mate...you really think the authorities are going to spend all that money for the parents, and they won't keep a copy themselves? Course you don't, unless you are an absolute moron, or compliant with the agenda. If you heard of this thing in Nazi Germany you'd see it for what it is...corporate cataloguing of INNOCENTS. Lots of people died not so long ago to stop this kind of thing and now it is being championed by a secret society. This is the agenda in action, and your obvious conditioned complacency is frightening. I stand by my comments, and as for trying to fob them off with tired cliches such as 'stop fearmongering', keep at it...what you gonna call me an 'anti-semite' next?

Have you even done any research about this before jumping to your conclusions? The "authorities" don't pay for this, the kits are bought for and paid by the lodge. The finger printing is administered by the lodge. The lodge gives all the information to the parents, the "authorities" are involved at no point unless the parent wants to put the information on file at the Police Department. The lodge keeps no records of anything concerning the identification kits.

It is deeply disturbing that you feel the need to insult people because you clearly have no idea what is going on. You are fear mongering. If you don't want to use the service, do not. Lots of parents want to use it, and lives have been saved because of it.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

...authorities are going to spend all that money for the parents

The 'authorities' become invloved in the instance of a child being reported missing or abducted. At which time the parents release the information in anticipation of the data and photographs being employed in the assistance of retrieving the child or gannering leads to their whereabouts.

Course you don't, unless you are an absolute moron...

Learn some manners...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BradKell

bradkelly provided a very reasonable argument.
again, no one here attacks freemasonry - while
"common-good" contributions by freemasons are
a public knowledge, other acts could, i repeat - could,
remain undisclosed.
to bring some facts to this discussion, here is a copy of
my reply to another fellow mason on a different ATS thread:

"however, freemasony (like everything else) is not perfect...
please refer to:
unionesarda.ilsole24ore.com...

to translate from Italian, please refer to:
babelfish.yahoo.com...

copy-paste text, and select Italian-to-English.

obviously, i could have posted translation however prefer to keep
it in the original state with the source being Italian newspaper."

best regards to masons and not such.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

No one has claimed freemasons are perfect. It has simply been claimed that there is no reason to believe freemasons as a institution are up to anything particularly nefarious or wrong, given the organizational structure and history of the association.

Babel fish did a very bad job of translating the text, but it is just a news story about "presumed" associations. Its about individual masons who are accused of bad things - this has nothing to do with freemasonry as a institution. People do bad things because they are bad people, not because they are masons. That out of some 4 million members worldwide you can catch a handful being accused of doing something wrong just means masons are humans and that bad people sometimes get through.

And as RuneSpider has pointed out, the one presumed mason isn't even a member of a regular freemasonic body.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

Of course, the irregular and unrecognized "Freemasonry of Trapano" has nothing to do with the three competing primary grand lodges in Italy - the Grand Orient of Italy (in amity with most mainstream US GLs), the Regular Grand Lodge of Italy (in amity with the UGLE), or the Grand Lodge of Italy (in amity with the Grand Orient of France).

Fellow who was caught is not a member of a regular masonic body, and:

An official of the Finance Ministry working in Agrigento, Calogero Licata was also arrested, as well as a businessman from Agrigento, Nicola Sorrentino, and an employee of the Court of Cassation, Guido Peparaio, employee of the registrar's office of the second penal section of the Court of Cassation. But according to the investigators the key figure is another arrested, the Roman wheeler-dealer Rodolfo Grancini.

freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com...

Meaning, only one fellow there was at all involved in anything you could consider masonic, and that one fellow was part of a irregular Masonic body.
The other fellows were business men who were not related to Masonry.

Edit; Come to think of it, this has been brought up here before. can't remember what the thread was though.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...authorities are going to spend all that money for the parents

The 'authorities' become invloved in the instance of a child being reported missing or abducted. At which time the parents release the information in anticipation of the data and photographs being employed in the assistance of retrieving the child or gannering leads to their whereabouts.

Course you don't, unless you are an absolute moron...

Learn some manners...

What, like constantly requoting everything someone says? Don't you find that at all patronising? (and before you knee-jerk post-readers say 'd'uh but you just did it' it was to prove a point, I hope your conditioned mentalities can cope with that) I know what I said. You learn some civil responsibility, for your children's sake.

I came to this thread with an open-mind only to find genuine accounts of the agenda being pushed forward by sleepers who are conditioned into thinking it's a good thing to catalogue innocent children like the Nazis did. I find this abhorrent, and I am entitled to voice my disgust at your actions. This thread is PROOF the masons are being manipulated, thank you OP...I think...

And give up with the line about the government not keeping the info...when was the last time your oh-so-pure government did what they said they would?

Ever wondered what you'd be like had you been around in 1938? -

"Nah it's fine honey we're moving the jews into ghettos, they really love it...it's for their own safety I'm told...anway nightzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Yeah sleep well America. Rest in peace.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by TRAVELS]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What, like constantly requoting everything someone says? Don't you find that at all patronising? (and before you knee-jerk post-readers say 'd'uh but you just did it' it was to prove a point, I hope your conditioned mentalities can cope with that) I know what I said. You learn some civil responsibility, for your children's sake.

Actually, its called being transparent. That way there can be no question as to whom the post is directed at and its obvious to what the person is responding to. You sure do have very wierd reactions to stuff - you fly off the handle and act rather hysterical over a basic identification program and now your getting worked up over someone quoting you? Calm down man. Breathe! You get way to upset over things.

You have no sense of civil responsibility if all your capable of doing is acting hysterical over optional identification programs that have saved lives before. Perhaps you don't like to save the lives of children - but those of us who care about the neighborhoods we live in do.

I came to this thread with an open-mind only to find genuine accounts of the agenda being pushed forward by sleepers who are conditioned into thinking it's a good thing to catalogue innocent children like the Nazis did. I find this abhorrent, and I am entitled to voice my disgust at your actions. This thread is PROOF the masons are being manipulated, thank you OP...I think...

The only one your fooling with these untruths it yourself. Its quite obvious you do not have an open mind and only want to believe what you think is going on instead of examining the facts. Hitler would be proud of your close mindedness. You need to do some research before acting hysterical, because your going crazy over something that isn't going on. There is no cataloguing of anyone.

And give up with the line about the government not keeping the info...when was the last time your oh-so-pure government did what they said they would?

And this is further proof you have no interest in learning the truth and you are here to simply parrot what you want to believe is true. Let us repeat for the fifth time now: the government cannot keep the information because THIS IS NOT A PROGRAM RUN BY THE GOVERNMENT. This is a program run by a private organization for parents who want the service. The government is not involved at ANY POINT.

Ever wondered what you'd be like had you been around in 1938? -

No, but I know exactly what you'd be doing - being a Hitler aide and telling him that the Freemasons were evil and needed to be dealt with in the "final solution." I'm sure you'll be delighted to find many Nazi's agreed with you.

Yeah sleep well America. Rest in peace.

You continue to fall in love with ignorance. I will continue to deny it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TRAVELS

Just some quick comments:

Your analogy with Joe, Frank and Mark is plausible, except for the fact that a new Worshipful Master is elected by the low level masons and is chosen from the low level masons each year.

I don't think the Master of the lodge would answer to someone who is not a mason.

On the Child ID Program -

The government is not involved in any way. Then ENTIRE kit is given to the parents and there is no record of anything except a small tear-off form that has the child's name and the parent's signature giving us permission to ID the child.

All of the information is in the hands of the parents to do with as they wish. We give no information to the authorities and if a child is missing we are not involved in any way with giving information.

Aside from the permission slip which protects us, we keep nothing.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have been the victim of HLM hand me down instructions, it usually goes like this:

"Perhaps if I cleanup really well, they'll invest me with their illumatti secrets" I think to myself. HLM hands me a paper with strange writing on it, "zOmg what is this, were they right all along on ATS!"

*Gently unfolds secret illuminati message* I begin reading my future world domination instructions.....**dramatic pause**

25 Year old Barbecue pork recipe...WTF oh come on?!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last ttime this was brought up, it was stated that the ID program had not been used yet.
While I understand it's usefulness, I don't think it's had to have been put into affect yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Really? It may not be widely publicized, but I was talking to a brother from California a few months ago who said that it has been used in some missing child cases. Not one of the ones that makes the national news or anything.

Given how many Grand Lodges are involved and that no records are kept, I would assume that there would be no formal way of knowing other than word of mouth, but statistically it would be unlikely that as many people have participated that no one has yet used the kit.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join