It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to: Control Low Level Masons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
They control their self based upon their personal knowledge. When faced with certain undeniable truth you are forced to deal....End of story.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Corruption due to quest for power is the ultimate sin we are being accused of on most occasioins from what I have seen so far. Now as with troubleshooting a broken anything, you start from the end and work backward. So first find the big pile of money that corrupted the ring leader in the first place. Then find out where it came from.
Always remember, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutly.
So now we have out lodges doing charities to raise money. What do we do with that money? Different states and lodges have different filanthropy. So following the troubleshooting guide 101, our lodge gives money to the Masonic Childrens home in Oxford, NC. Therefore, the orphaned children must be at the crux of the NWO. Could it really be that simple?

Now I am not denying that there is a grand group (NSA)controlling the masses in secret.(IMHO) And it really is hard to believe that regular people would donate time and money for no apparent "Gain". But just what if..............

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Its still not clear to me how a group that no masons thinks exists can control us all for nefarious purposes. After all, the minute that someone was told to do something nefarious the gig would be up and I wouldn't do it anyway.

"Go out and shoot this person!"
"AH HA! Your the secret high level mason that no one knows about! I'm not going to do that!"

And then you'd get to expose them. So really, its impossible for it to work in reality since no one is getting paid for anything they do in freemasonry (except for us lower level masons). Well, some get paid a few hundred for being secretary, but they usually donate it right back to the lodge.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Its still not clear to me how a group that no masons thinks exists can control us all for nefarious purposes. After all, the minute that someone was told to do something nefarious the gig would be up and I wouldn't do it anyway.
Overall, I think I can divide almost all people who believe in HLMs into two camps: those who believe LLMs are being controlled to action, and those who believe LLMs are being controlled to obfuscate. I think it's probably easier to defend the latter... that the good deeds of everyday Masons are somehow a smoke-screen for the nefarious control of the few. This still doesn't make any sense, though.

I'm still waiting for someone to attempt to define what a high level Mason is, for starters. not much can be accomplished in dialogue until we can define the terminology to be used... Does a Grand Lodge officer count? A SGIG from the Scottish Rite? Someone from Grand Encampment? A Jester? Or something else that we haven't seen?

[edit on 10/27/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Im a 3rd Degree MM and a high level mason was controlling me in the lodge social club the other night sending me to the bar to get around up

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
Im a 3rd Degree MM and a high level mason was controlling me in the lodge social club the other night sending me to the bar to get around up
Ok, let's explore that.

You claim he was a high level Mason and that he was controlling you. I'm sensing from your story that it ended with you getting the drinks, so some level of control has been established. Now, by what means would you qualify him as a High Level Mason? Was he an officer in your lodge? A Past Master? An old-timer with decades of Masonic experience?

Please fill in some of the gaps...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
If a high-level mason were to try and control a low-level mason, and also select new masons to join their high-level ranks, it would probably start with invitation-only side degrees, of which there are a few already.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Perhaps the stewards were absent? In my lodge, it is customary for those MM's who are not yet on the ladder to serve the drinks in the absence of the official stewards.

[edit on 28/10/2008 by Saurus]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
If a high-level mason were to try and control a low-level mason, and also select new masons to join their high-level ranks, it would probably start with invitation-only side degrees, of which there are a few already.
OK, I'll accept that as a given: There ARE invitation-only side orders. I'm a member of two of them, myself. And within a side order there could be a hierarchal structure which eventually leads to one top-dog (of that order) who's calling the shots (for that order).

With those givens, can you imagine a way by which members of that order could direct the actions of non-members? Either the Masonic bodies at large, or the non-Masonic world population?

[edit on 10/28/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
When I was younger, I was part of a group called the DeMolay. It's a young mens version of the Masons. After the Age of 21, you had the choice of becomming a Mason. My dad, and many of chapter dads were Masons.

To my knowledge there wasnt any other tiers past Master Mason, I wish I could supply more. Here are some Links on the subject.

The DeMolay

and the man behind the DeMolay

Jacque DeMolay

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I also have knowledge that there are groups for young and adult women.

The young women version(s) that I know of are called:

Job's Daughters and The Rainbows, I dont know anymore beyond that.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

I'm well familiar with both. But the purpose of this particular thread is to allow those who believe that there's some hidden branch of Masonry who is controlling the rest of us a place to explain and examine the possible ways such a system might work.

In any other thread I'll maintain that there's no rank higher than Master Mason, but for purposes of this one thread I'm allowing for a "what-if" and hoping someone will try to rationalize theoretical structures and mechanisms by which this mythical "High Level Mason" would exert his influence.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
OK, I'll accept that as a given: There ARE invitation-only side orders. I'm a member of two of them, myself. And within a side order there could be a hierarchal structure which eventually leads to one top-dog (of that order) who's calling the shots (for that order).

With those givens, can you imagine a way by which members of that order could direct the actions of non-members? Either the Masonic bodies at large, or the non-Masonic world population?

Such invited Masons, eager to experience the new ritual, would be highly open to suggestion. After all, it is by learning and repetition of the ritual that we truly learn and understand the values contained therein. Because the newly invited masons are so eager to learn, it would be easy to throw in a suggestion or two, which is repeated and expanded upon in subsequent degrees of the order. Perhaps the ritual may contain a reason why an action X might be justified, provided it has a justifiable goal of Y.

[edit on 28/10/2008 by Saurus]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Then where does the "chip" come in?? That's the uneasy part.....

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Never mind.....read on a little further, thanks

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Ok, let's explore that.

You claim he was a high level Mason and that he was controlling you. I'm sensing from your story that it ended with you getting the drinks, so some level of control has been established. Now, by what means would you qualify him as a High Level Mason? Was he an officer in your lodge? A Past Master? An old-timer with decades of Masonic experience?

Please fill in some of the gaps...

It was a joke, it was my turn for the bar and he was mearly reminding me of this.

He was 20+ degrees maybe he was using his jedi influences on my weak mind

Their is no high level masons that control low level masons! All Masons are equal if one has 3 degrees or if one has 32.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by scrubsnstuffkim

CH = CHild

I = Identification

P = Program

IL-CHIP

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrubsnstuffkim
reply to post by emsed1

Then where does the "chip" come in?? That's the uneasy part.....

More:

Here is the page that describes exactly what materials are used:

www.ilchip.org...

This weekend we had an Amber Alert going on in Chicago and the police needed a picture of the child to broadcast. If the child had participated in a CHIP program the parents could have given the police a picture, video, fingerprints, etc. to the police to use immediately.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

That isn't how it works, my friend.

First, let me say that I am not Anti-Mason. The fact is I have been giving great consideration to approaching my local lodge (in Parrish, AL.) when I get out of the Army. This gives me time to strive to be a better man than I am now, not that I find myself to be a bad man, and get settled back in Alabama where I wish to reside other than around the world where the Army takes me.

However, the question asked us to SUSPEND such thoughts and in a way "Invent" how such a behind the seens Upper Level would work.

The first step is to create a Face, or to infiltrate an existing good will and use it for your Face. Obviously, in this example, we'll be calling the Mason's the Face. Just to add spice and use names we'll call the Upper the Illumanati. Fun, eh? Now I feel like I'm writing some historic fantasy entrigue novel and can get really creative.

So, this Illumanati was a group in Secrecy. They had two levels. Upper and Lower. These two levels were seperate, but held the same views. Fact is, the Upper created the view and dispensed it to the Lower.

For some reason (persecution) they had to go underground. Now, you say, they were already secret. Yes, they were. Secret in what they do, how they do it, but not in who they were. Of course, the Upper was very secretive because it they were targeted the Whole falls apart. But your normal, run of the mill Illumanati was just Joe, The Illumanati.

So, people think things (wrong or right) and get angry at the Illumanati. They strike what they can see (the Lower) and the rest (the Higher) withdraw and look for a way to emerge at a safer time.

The Upper decide the best way is to hide in plain sight until it is safe to be seen again. They target a group of Good Will, thus Enter the Masons.

They flood the Mason's with membership of there Upper (and any Lower that may have fled to safe areas with only loose connections to the Illumanati. Leave as little a trail as you can to be followed.) Obviously, some of these guys are very good at politics and advancement, hence being in the Upper. Therefore they strive in the structure of Masonary and begin ascending to higher ranks. When enough get control, they set up an "Invisible Council", they now have enough people to enact change and enough to ensure who they desire rises to join there ranks. THIS is where it would begin.

Getting to the High Level here still means little. They still bring in Non-Illumanati to not tip there hand. But they keep the sway of power in favor of there Illumanati. This allows Control of the Organization, which becomes important. However, the Masons (including the Illumanati within) can not in any way tarnish the Image of the Face (Mason's).

So, you put your Upper's in charge of each new 'Project', like each Charity that gets set up. This allows them to control the money and where it goes, thus creating a Siphon that the Lowers don't know about. Uppers get placed in all important positions.

Important point here, these Uppers are just Illumanati hold Mason positions so as to be able to move things behind the scenes. Most of these are actually LOWER ILLUMANATI, and may not even know WHY they are taking such actions.

This, in effect, gives you THREE LEVELS. Mason (most held to middle and low status). LOWER ILLUMANATI, which holds most but not all important positions in the Higher Mason. Then the Braintrust, your Upper Illumanati. These are the decisions makers and planners. These are the real Upper, and there are very few of these).

So, your Uppers Illumanati would want to acquire things that continued to fund there means. Banks, properties, things of that nature. They would need places they controlled to hold such secretive meetings and take care of different business. They would possibly set up a few more fronts, places to launder money, and other places to make it difficult to follow any trails. They would then start acquiring some Law Enforcement and Politicians to protect them.

The Siphoned Money and moves are where the Control comes into play. The Illumanati might never give a directive to the Masons DIRECTLY. But the Good Deeds are having money taken off the top (in this scenario) to fund Bad Things. It is inadvertant help, given willingly and proudly.

This is done by those Lower Level Illumanati, the ones that handle the actual monies and management. They place the money where they are told, sometimes that is all they are told.

Now the Brain Trust can fund itself, pay off bribes, and increase it's wealth base (thus increasing the Power Base).

So, If the Illumanati wanted to buy off the President of the US and some congressmen so as to shape laws allowing certain means of Spying on your own People (US Citizens) they would increase funds by setting up their Faces to run more Charity Drives.

The Masons would run the Drives. The Middle (Lower Illumanati) collect, fudge books, launder and get the money where it needs to go. The higher then use the money to buy gifts or give out cash payments in highly untraceable ways to the Players they are trying to purchase.

Anyways, that's how I would do it if I were bent on taking over the world and had the resources to get started.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Josh, they only need to control Two Aspects. Decisions and Finances. So, what ever posistions can take a Proposal and put Action to it, and the Treasurers and such.

This would require fudging the books, in my example, but would never put a Mason into doing something they wouldn't want to do. They just wouldn't realize that ALL the money they were raising wasn't being used as intended, that some of it was being Siphoned out to fund nefarious plots.

It is entirely possible that some of the Upper would not even be in any way connected with Masons, but still able to make crucial decisions and have those decisions sent down to there lower or equal level Brothers that ARE in the Upper Mason.

If you look at Upper Mason as being Middle Illumanati, it becomes much more plausible. Especially when not ALL Upper Mason would be part of the Illumanati. So they can always be used as an example of "See, nothing evil or out of place here!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join