It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to: Control Low Level Masons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I rather enjoyed ButterBricks' thread Filtering Freemasons in its speculative nature... if there were "high level Masons", how would they go about choosing members to elevate to their ranks? In that spirit, and inspired by cbass's post asking what kind of proof Masons would need to believe there were a Masonic conspiracy, I offer this thread.

Clearly there are people posting here who believe:

1. that there are, in fact, high level Masons
  2. that these high level Masons are somehow able to operate without the knowledge of their brethren, nor the general public
  3. that these high level Masons are somehow able to manipulate the low level Masons to do their bidding, or perhaps act as a front to distract the public from the actions of the HLMs

Understanding that nobody here is actually going to be presenting any proof, I'd settle for well-founded speculation as to

1. how the power structure of Masonry really works (assuming it's not as the Masons on ATS have described it. What's above the state-level Grand Lodge?)
  2. how HLMs control LLMs without letting-on about their superior power, rank, etc.
  3. how HLMs would have any power, control or access that J. Random Citizen (Masonic or not) would not

So, at least for purposes of this thread, I'm asking Masons to suspend their disbelief of the existence of high level Masons, and focus more on the logistics hopefully presented by others, and the rationality of how such a tier might operate?

Thanks.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 10/22/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This Saturday I will complete my 3rd Degree and become an official Master Mason. According to Freemasonry, there is no higher degree in Freemasonry, unless I petioned an associated body--York Rite, Scottish Rite, Shriners etc.

Regarding your question of how higher-level Masons, which I will restate as national-level Masons, can "control" lower-level Masons...I would assume it would be through various projects.

In the State of Missouri, the Grand Lodge has dedicated its efforts to the MOChip (Missouri Children's Identification Chip Program). This program records children's information on a computer disc and provided to parents for safekeeping, in the event of having to find their child at a later date.

If there was some sort of a conspiracy about embedding information on a computer disc, then I would assume the "lower-level Masons" who volunteer their efforts around the state would be "controlled."

Outside of that, everything else we do never relates to politics, current events, or any one religion.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

In the State of Missouri, the Grand Lodge has dedicated its efforts to the MOChip (Missouri Children's Identification Chip Program). This program records children's information on a computer disc and provided to parents for safekeeping, in the event of having to find their child at a later date.

Wow... how very Orwellian.

After children it will be the elderly and the infirm, prisoners, sick people, the military and then the rest of the population...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by MOFreemason

After children it will be the elderly and the infirm, prisoners, sick people, the military and then the rest of the population...

I can't deny, whenever I tell people of the Missouri Grand Lodge philanthropic project...it makes people quite uneasy. Even myself to a degree.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Having done many of these programs myself I think it is a very valuable service that is provided at no charge.

Some points:

1 - NO INFORMATION is retained by the masonic lodge about any person, except for a signed permission sheet from the parent.

2 - The children are fingerprinted and the fingerprint card given to the parents.

3 - A DNA cheek swab is performed. This consists of the parent swabbing the inside of the child's cheek and placing the swab in a sterile envelope, which they keep.

4 - The child is photographed in front of a height chart, and a 45 second video clip is taken. This is burned to a CD which is given to the parents. The picture/video is deleted when the CD is ejected and is non-recoverable.

If a child goes missing or an Amber Alert is issued, the parents simply give the kit to law enforcement and they have pictures and video for the news media and all the identification materials to help track down the child.

Finally, we cover all costs of the program. There is never a charge and the parents don't have to participate in any of the programs (like the DNA swab) if they don't feel comfortable.

It's no different than any other child id program done by police, fire dept, charities, car dealers, etc.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Having done many of these programs myself I think it is a very valuable service that is provided at no charge.

Some points:

1 - NO INFORMATION is retained by the masonic lodge about any person, except for a signed permission sheet from the parent.

2 - The children are fingerprinted and the fingerprint card given to the parents.

3 - A DNA cheek swab is performed. This consists of the parent swabbing the inside of the child's cheek and placing the swab in a sterile envelope, which they keep.

4 - The child is photographed in front of a height chart, and a 45 second video clip is taken. This is burned to a CD which is given to the parents. The picture/video is deleted when the CD is ejected and is non-recoverable.

If a child goes missing or an Amber Alert is issued, the parents simply give the kit to law enforcement and they have pictures and video for the news media and all the identification materials to help track down the child.

Finally, we cover all costs of the program. There is never a charge and the parents don't have to participate in any of the programs (like the DNA swab) if they don't feel comfortable.

It's no different than any other child id program done by police, fire dept, charities, car dealers, etc.

I'm glad you provided that further in-depth information. I'm afraid I painted a negative impression of the program, which was not my intent.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Now.. back on topic...

I have suspected throughout my Masonic 'career' that there were a few guys (the ones with all the rings and car emblems from the various appendant bodies) that might know what is going on at the very top.

I have questioned them to see if I could detect any nuance that would lead me to a high-level conspiracy. I haven't seen any evidence of it though.

In my experience it seems like the higher these guys go in the chain the kinder and gentler they become. There are a few old grumps but most of the guys who have spent 50 years in the craft and have gone through every possible degree, rite and Grand Lodge office seem to me to just be excellent examples of character and morality.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

While I'm obviously new to Freemasonry, I have found myself wondering if those that have been in the Craft for decades are in any special "circles" that all the rest of us aren't.

I'm coming to the very same conclusion you did.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wow set me straight here ... did I just read that Masons are openly complying with [ a ] NWO agenda of RFID'ing,first children [read book Devil take the Youngest] then elderly.

Is this an open boasting of what Luciferians have achieved,NO insult intended to lower level Masons as I believe most low level Catholics,Masons,Mormons,Polititions,Apex,Rotary club members have no real incling as to the REAL agenda.

Again no insult intended just asking for Masons to consciously consider their dealings.

With love and request of clarity.

p.s. my Grand dad was an R.A.O.B. and my neighbour a HLM.

Godspeed

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

ROO-meh,

No RFID chip involved at this time, although the acronym of the program certainly leads itself to believe RFID is involved.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A thought:

How do you know that elder members are not in a different circle 'outside' of the masons?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

A thought:

How do you know that elder members are not in a different circle 'outside' of the masons?

We do not. But then again, even if they were, by your very statement it is not Masonry.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROO-meh
Wow set me straight here ... did I just read that Masons are openly complying with [ a ] NWO agenda of RFID'ing,first children [read book Devil take the Youngest] then elderly.

Please re-read and tell me where anyone stated that Masons were implanting Radio-Frequency chips into children. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Geez guys, why do you all want to control me?

*sniff*

I guess I'll just go back and talk to the lodge goat now...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Giving without recognition. In a nutshell, that's what it is about.

Some charitable people who shine light to strangers cast darkness to their own families. A master would have a realistic balance of philanthropy and a neutral view on family affairs. I've seen a man do wonders for community and tear apart his family in untold ways. As with anyone, sometimes we put on a good show for the community and betray ourselves in solitude.

As with many charitable programs, some get a complex that their benefactors should be served above all others -after a length of time and the beneficiaries are to be their children. The benefactors are usually the more defined rites and the lucky recipients are usually child oriented initiatives. Leading by example.

Masonry, can be a good recruiting tool for those looking to vet someone with extremely honed motivational & leadership skills. The inner journey of accepting duty without care is a long one.

The bedeviling of masonry is unfounded. There's corruption in all organizations and the churches (biggest charity-status money maker/retainer on earth!) have had more than the average share of exploitation charges & corruption. The societies are not as exclusive as most believe. You can get involved fairly easily on the lower levels and if you are a natural fit you will get the tap on the shoulder for the more organizational duties.

If you want to get to the basis of the spiritual side of masonry, look to the original mystery schools and the Rosicrucian tradition. If you want the physical community project oriented side, look to the Masonic lodges.

If you want to see how easy it is to acquire extremely high degree items look to ebay. There's stuff there from ALL traditions/rites from generations back even. I once saw, to my amazement a complete 33rd degree masonic library for auction. As with everything, seek and you will find.

There really is nothing more to it. Pay the dues, get the invite. Do your duties, lead and watch the degrees fly by, if time allows.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
of course the is all based on the speculation that the "low level" masons aren't just lying.

regardless if they know or not i highly doubt they'd ever tell.lol

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Children's Identification Chip Program

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

Please re-read again and tell me where (R)adio (F)requency (ID)entification equals (CH)ild (I)dentification (P)rogram. It has already been explained what the Masonic C.H.I.P. program entails and it certainly was not the implantation of sub-dermal tracking/locator devices.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
OK guys...we can plainly see that local Masons are simply a club or a "brotherhood"; they are no more involved in "Chipping Children" than you are. If you think about it - you are complying to the NWO by carrying a cell phone (which TRACKS your EVERY move).

Give these guys a break. They believe they're doing the right thing...and if the "powers that be" want to find a way to control us, they'll do it with or without our local Mason Lodges.

Kudos to the initial question and the honest answers provided. I liked this thread.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Alaska]

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Alaska]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROO-meh
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Children's Identification Chip Program

ChIP - Child ID Program

There are no chips. It was a stupid acronym but it was created before RFID chips were even considered for human use.

We do not implant anything in anyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join