It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fill in the blanks game!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Okay this is like Madlibs but You don't have to come up with Nouns verbs, ETC. before hand, you just come up with what you think it funny! I hope this wasn't done before....well anyway just fill in the blanks in the following paragraph, if you get bored with mine come up with your own paragraph, but remember to have blanks...

There once was a boy named _______. He strived hard and everything he did. One day he came acrossed this _________ that said "How are you today my good boy my name is ________. and I'm a magic ______!" The boy looked skeptic "Sure you are and I'm the _______of ________!" the ____ looked at the boy and said "No I am! Accualy I'm a ______ ________! Kiss me and I'll Turn back!" The boy started to walk away...the ___ followed him. They came to a ________. the _____stoped at the boy's ______ and said. "Please just hear me out! Everyone I meet just walks away because they won't beleave a _____ can accualy talk! And they always get...." The boy didn't hear it. And steped off the _____ and a ____ ____ The boy. the _____couldn't help but look at him and said "That's what always happes to the men I meet they try to ignore me and then get ____ by a ____!"

The End!

join