It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: BTS MIX Show 32

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

BTS MIX Show 32

Do you want to be in the BTS calendar? Do you have what it takes? U2U a snazzy picture of yourself wearing a tin foil hat to Rush and you could be in the next calendar!! This week on the BTS MIX Show, Doc and Spencer cover some of the latest breaking news and talk about some of the crazy stuff people are doing around the world with vacuum cleaners. Need creative ways to make money? No problem! Tune in for great topic discussion and, of course, the BTS MIX Screen Test! Don't miss it.

Music » Beautiful female voices
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Breaking General News » Man caught making sweet love to car wash vacuum cleaner!

General Chit Chat » Creative Ways To Make Money?

Rant » I have to live on WHAT?!

Breaking General News » Father takes son to court for idleness

Members » Happy Birthday LOMBOZO

Rant » To those who insist on writing their life stories on bathroom walls

Rant » Get your woman off MySpace !!!!!!!

General Chit Chat » Official ATS/BTS Member 2010 Calendar: Post model application photos here

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Or Our RSS FEED Where They Are Available For Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The BTS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The BTS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 34:19
file: atsmix_3104.mp3
size: 12108k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
GREAT show as always!
Ummmmmmmmm............ uhhhhhhhhh............ As much as I appreciate the Happy Birthday song......... (and I sincerely do)....... It was something that...... well....... ummm..... Hmmmmmm........... Let's just say that I'm glad you promised to not sing it again.

By the way, I heard you say you might actually entertain the idea of my being a guest again on your show? Talk to me..........
Stay cool Guys,
lombozo

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Next year..I'll sing for you baby.

But not on the MIX!

Great show again guys!
You always make me ROFLMAO!!!!!

Edit to add screentest answer:
QUEEN LATIFAH

[edit on 23-10-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
LOL!!!!!!

Oh my god guys, that was awesome!! My favorite was the smoochy sounds!!
Either of you guys can sing to me, anytime you want! I personally loved it, come on Lombozo, you liked it too!! So...which one of yous is single...?? JK!

On the issue of MySpace - I think it can START as just being a social networking tool, however, it can get pretty personal, pretty quickly and this can be detrimental to relationships. My ex-fiancee LIVED on MySpace, it was part of the reason I packed up his stuff and left it at his work place; there were other reasons of course, but it was definitely a Contributing factor.

Teenage Girls are needy (I was one, once before) - but they're Daddy's little girls, and she loves you to death I'll be willing to bet. Sounds like you're doing a great job, and she's lucky to have a Dad who'se as funny and down to earth as you!

LOL both of you guys should get in on the Calendar! Invisible Ink? No way, we want to see your faces!

Great Show Guys, lol, you guys made me smile today!

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
queen la- awww they beat me 2 it

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by lombozo

Next year..I'll sing for you baby.

But not on the MIX!

Great show again guys!
You always make me ROFLMAO!!!!!

Edit to add screentest answer:
QUEEN LATIFAH

[edit on 23-10-2008 by AccessDenied]

Thanks, glad you liked this week's show!

Yes you are correct and now Asala will award you 5000 much deserved BTS points!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Spencer Tracy

WOOHOO!
Thanks Spencer!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well done AD! points awarded

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Great Show guys!!!!

Star and Flag

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
OMG!! The sounds effects you two come up with, lmao and spitting my coke out. Hilarious! Carrot recorded your rendition of Happy Birthday and listens to it every night.

Congrats AD!!!! cha-ching!

Ok, the guy at the carwash............uh, I'd better not go there. Want to...but better not.

Oh those crazy teenagers. Mine got her MySpace and Facebook taken away months ago, although I'm sure there are backdoors that I don't know about. The thing is that the younger teens and preteens really aren't socially mature enough to handle what comes their way on these sites.

Hey, thanks for the calendar plug. I've extended the deadline to focus on a 2010 calendar as opposed to a 2009 calendar, more time...better quality.

Protective eyewear............lmao again.

Great show guys. I'm miss q_ball though, I guess the debate is on hold.

Rush

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Carrot recorded your rendition of Happy Birthday and listens to it every night.

Rush! I told you, that is a secret!!!

- Carrot

top topics

join