It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
At first I thought it was taken out of context since that is the first day of the new presidential administration taking over, but upon further study of his movements and speech while making the statement it could be something he already knows about.

Notice his raising of eyebrows which usually means the person is trying to stress how important what he is saying is, and then his folding of his hands and interlocking his fingers twice into the hope/prayer position which could mean something very bad that he hopes divine providence will get us through, or the collective community working together will get through it he hopes.

The first if he is a man of faith, and the second if he isn't.

First, I'll admit that I was listening to Rush. Anyway, yesterday, Rush was all over this. Saying that if McCain was elected he wouldn't be tested. Then he went on to say that Biden was included in a 'need to know' meeting that obviously discussed this and that he is the kind of guy that has to toot his own horn. That he learned of this attack and had to let people know that he KNEW something.

Then Rush made another statement while addressing the concerns of a caller about the polls showing Obama leading. She said that she hopes (something like this) that in the next election, if Obama wins, that we (the republicans) would get the office back.

Then Rush goes on to say exactly what many 'CTers' here have been saying about Bush. That there would be a very REAL chance that the elections would be cancelled due to a crisis if Obama gets into office and that he would remain there until the crisis clears. He was insinuating that it wouldn't ever clear and that a dictator would be established.

Well, this just confirms that this guy is a hypocrit. I mean seriously, he gets all pissed off when people bring up other CTs about this current administration (even the one he just portrayed Obama as pulling off). It's the typical BS of the 'TWO SIDED' party system. Anything that makes the other side look bad is okay and NOT CT. But if it is thrown at your party it is plain and simply a BS CT.

Joke.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Originally posted by Irish Matador
If people think that these comments are just fear mongering then they have their head in the sand. This has been in the making since last year since the nuclear bombs were flown illegally over the United States and then the crew all died with 6 weeks.

That is not the first time I have seen that statement. Can anyone provide a source to confirm this that the entire crew died and how?

I did a search and couldn't find anything about the death of the crew.

Irish Matador, can you give us your source?

i can give you this:

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

the context of the Biden remark was that he was impressing upon people that the world is watching and will test Obama (if he is elected) the same way they did Kennedy.

This was not a statement that reflects some secret knowledge but more of a logical deduction based on historical patterns.

Read around the words instead of only reading between the lines.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just a thought,

If Iran backed by Russia and China were to strike at Israel, they would also have to strike at US forces in Iraq, Afganastan and other pockets in the area that contain US troops. They would also need to strike at the US Navy in the Gulf. This removes the US influence and any chance of a military strike from the US in the area.

It would be very unpopular for a president to "back off" if US troops were killed anywhere in the world. It would cause civil unrest.

..like I said, just a thought.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
[edit on 23-10-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
As much as I hate to have to vote for either of the two idiots running for President...I will vote McCain. Why??? Because I sincerely believe that with the current state of this country, and the willingness to sell out (or un-willingness to get off our butts and do anything about it)...Obama will end up causing either a revolt, revolution or the be the final nail in the coffin of the USA as a united country. How it is not obvious to everyone that his history (or lack thereof), refusal to provide proof of citizenship and his (and his wife's) racism is being thumbed (or is it thumbbed?) in our faces.

A racist, former (if there is such a thing) Muslim with ex- (again...if there is such a thing) terrorist friends, who hasn't proven his citizenship (obamacrimes.com)...as our President? Of course he would turn his back on Israel. I can only hope that the checks and balances we have in place in this country will save us.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by JustMy2Cents

by who? and for what end goal?

and how do you know this?

I only have partial answers, but it isn't in anyone's best interest for me to share them too early; especially since this can not be prevented, and there is very little anyone can do now to prepare for the aftermath. I will wait till AFTER the event to share the little that I know. In truth, the information will be more helpful to you AFTER. I'll continue posting warnings, and as the day approaches, I'll get louder. These warnings will provide credibility for me for when I do finally tell all.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
this is also interesting:

news.bbc.co.uk...

does the bbc maybe know something AGAIN?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

I don't believe Israel will wait until after the inaguration to attack Iran. If Obama is elected, Israel will attack Iran shortly after the election, while Bush, who is an ardent supporter of Israel, is still in office. And the troops we have in Iraq will be in a position to back Israel's play.
Israel believes, as do I, that they have a right to exist. They are surrounded by countries that are determined to see the Jews wiped off the face of the earth. The United States and Great Britian are aligned with Israel in assuring there will never be another holocaust.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
Please make a note of this post because I am supremely confident I am correct.

An action is planned for January 21 / 22nd, most likely the launch of an attack, maybe the long promised bombing of Iran, (high probability, I know everyone predicts this constantly, I have not until now).

Here are the variables which led me to this conclusion:

1. Bush signs executive order transferring presidential office immediately at soonest possible date.
2. Various world leaders are briefed in meetings via US State Dept, Vice President and as a side item during the global finance talks.
3. Very secret meetings in obscure locations of high level US and "allied" military commanders.
4. Statements being made per the subject of this thread.

This is big, whatever it ends up being. I won't theorize on the possible reasons as to why they plan to wait until after the new president takes office. Perhaps the planned action will "go over" better in the perception of various parties if someone other than Bush and Cheney are in command.

War is coming, history proves this when economies collapse. Perhaps the long postulated attack on Iran, Pakistan, Lebanon (choose one or all) can now take place with a UN, NATO or "Coalition" force.

Perhaps the crash of various economies made an unpopular action possible. Quite a few countries would be looking for a war at this point based on historic precedence.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong. I can't say if the attack on Iran is something we actually need to do or not. I would prefer peace, of course but history shows us that is not always possible and often war occurs in order to continue a well worn but very successful cycle under the direction of the elite.

funny you should mention that because i spent all afternoon thinking the same thing and trying to research the real reason behind wwII and it's involvement in ending the great depression. The say wars end economic downturns better than anything. People may say whatever they say about the great depression not being ended by the start of wwII - but the way i see it, when your neighbour loses his job its a recession but when you lose your job, its a depression. What better way to get things moving again than a mass draft where there is some money coming in to feed the wife & kids.

I wasn't entirely sure how long things were going to go south with the financial crises before something was done - but something definately needed to be done. I hope i was not the only one who noticed the markets continuing to slide even after the bailout for two weeks. Then all of a sudden we had a week of silence in the MSM and the stuff that was reported was painted wayyyyyy more positively this time around.... and then we are all of a sudden distracted by the whole ufo thing late last week and this week - all the while high level secret meetings were held and a day or so later there were all these warnings...

what really intrigues me is that prime minister rudd (australia) seems to be a level headed guy who even went on national television on sunday night to 'address the nation' and assured us that everything is fine - and shortly after he is warning of things to come... something smells fishy.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Rush is a blithering idiot...first and fore most.
This is once again a last ditch effort to forecast any thing that the two political parties can say "We warned you about this"...Political forecasting a broad case of events that in theory could happen? No more no less.... This is political worst case scare tactics for those who have political wieght in the communities. It's like the generals preparing his sargents to have the troops ready..only in mental theory. By stating events and forecasting he is trying to get community leaders to fall in line with the government so the anti -government rift doesn't bleed to wide and political fall out occure over any events. It's all B.S..... nothing is going to happen. The governments is going to create these type of theory events to keep its political local leaders in the black about what the upper leaders may or may not know.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith

I don't believe Israel will wait until after the inaguration to attack Iran. If Obama is elected, Israel will attack Iran shortly after the election, while Bush, who is an ardent supporter of Israel, is still in office. And the troops we have in Iraq will be in a position to back Israel's play.
Israel believes, as do I, that they have a right to exist. They are surrounded by countries that are determined to see the Jews wiped off the face of the earth. The United States and Great Britian are aligned with Israel in assuring there will never be another holocaust.

This is the catalyst: Israel has already informed the U.S. that it has INTENTIONS of attacking Iran. However, they will not get the opportunity. A pre-emptive strike from Iran's proxies in Syria will change the direction of things.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

The General makes one serious mistake in his estimate. Afghanistan has never been pacified, and never will be, unless you nuke it into a parking lot. And even then I'm not so sure that some of those tribes wouldn't survive anyway!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I see a couple of things with this information.

1. There is no threat. It is just the fear/control mechanism at work. So many leaders all sprouting off the same page. Keep us in fear of the dreaded Terrorists so we stay controlled and eager for out leaders protection.

2. There really is a threat, but its not what we are made to believe. No Terrorists as such, of the Middle Eastern variety, more so another "9/11" type scenario and they are preparing the masses for its eventual outcome.

In all probability its a mixture of both. Keep us in fear, keep us under psychological bondage so we will gladly give away our rights. Throw in a major "event" every few years just to keep the fear real and fresh in everyone's minds.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ballast

Two words decsribe this:

PreEmptive FUD

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Could be nothing more than us pushing into Pakistan to remove the actual terrorist threat. Perhaps Obama plans to immediately put his plan into action, for finally finishing the job.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Could be nothing more than us pushing into Pakistan to remove the actual terrorist threat. Perhaps Obama plans to immediately put his plan into action, for finally finishing the job.

the terrorists are not in pakistan..they are in the us government..al qaida does not exist..bin laden is dead...

[edit on 23-10-2008 by alienesque]

JSR

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Just what is the significance of January 21-22. Anyone have any info on whether or not it is an anniversary of some bad terrorist attack.

Jan 20th is when Obama would be sworn in, if he were to be elected. so, 21st or 22nd would be one to two days after.

------------------edit------------------

oops. i guess i should read the entire thread first. sorry if it has been mentioned.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by JSR]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMy2Cents
MARK THIS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE !

The imminent threat is against the United Nations headquarters in NYC.
I don't know who the plotters are, nor do I know what the weapon will be, but I do know they are waiting now only for the next UN Summit at the Heads-Of-State level. The goal is the complete removal of the UN, and certain state powers. The day which is coming was planned a VERY VERY long time ago; and now that it's finally here, nothing and no one is going to stop it from coming.

WARNING ! ! ! ! !

Keep an eye on the news for an emergency summit in NYC. Do NOT be in NYC whenever Bush is in NYC ! ! ! ! !

OK.

What should we do now run? Maybe you run, cus your doing that really well,

see if we the people follow!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith

No offence to the troops, but it is sheeple who fight these wars. If more American troops are sent over to fight in Iran? What are the troops doing in Iraq. Sure why not more people die for more wars!!! Really this world better wake up fast, and see what is exactly happening right here now.

Who are they fighing for.
Sure more troops, more of them will be dead,
More troops, more of the other's dead.
More troops and more of the innocents are dead.
More troops for you to die.

Who were they fighting for? Them or the other's or those over there.

If the elites want a war that they called themselves for us to fight, let them for fight for it. Why should we fight wars, we didn't call for. Let them talk the talk, and walk the walk. Things are gonna change now
Waving at the elites and the people who work for these governments.

If your gonna talk, walk it.

People certainly don't fight these stupid wars. Sheeple do.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join