It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

"Australian PM Kevin Rudd - “Nuke strike would make 9/11 insignificant” and other weird warnings"

"Over the last 72 hours there has been a strange melange of cryptic messages leaked from world political leaders about what could be in store for America over the next few months.

These predictions of impending doom come from England, France, Australia and the United States.

Biden told the top Democratic donors that a “generated crisis” will develop within six months and Barak Obama will ...

Are there any more recent examples out there?

Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

Edit to remove massive copy-and-paste from the source.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Your quote on Biden doesn't fit.
He was talking about AFTER January when Obama is sworn in.

However, YES, I've been reading a lot about nuke warnings.
Heres one about Iran calling for a 'preemptive strike' against Israel.
www.haaretz.com...

Actually, it wouldn't be 'preemptive'. It would be a dream come true
for the whackadoo in charge of Iran. But it is a nuclear hit that fits
in with your thought process for this thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Umm most ominous. I hope they are wrong, but anything is possible in todays environment. What I find unique is Colin Powell's statement of January 21-22. How can you state that unless it is a given. Could it be a strike on Iran? An asteroid? An imminent nuke strike on US soil.

Just what is the significance of January 21-22. Anyone have any info on whether or not it is an anniversary of some bad terrorist attack. Is it perhaps a religious date/ This needs to get much press on ATS so we can try to prepare as best we can as a community. Please star and flag.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The source from the first post is broken

However I think I found it: Source from OP's post

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
No need to get too worried, this happened last summer when Cheney made some off hand remark and there was talks about 5 major cities getting a nuke and the top counter-terrorism guy said something about an imminent attack. People seemed pretty rattled here around that time and nothing came of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here is a related thread and it has a video of the Colin Powell warning:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Iran and Israel seem to always warn or threaten eachother, so it may be hard to tell, as far as the timing goes.

Flyersfan, thanks for the link

Thank you, Walkon, for the link fix.

edit link fix, additional comments

[edit on 22-10-2008 by ballast]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
No need to get too worried, this happened last summer when Cheney made some off hand remark and there was talks about 5 major cities getting a nuke and the top counter-terrorism guy said something about an imminent attack. People seemed pretty rattled here around that time and nothing came of it.

You forget that right after this quote five or six nuclear bomb has gone rogue for few hours onboard a B52 where not even the pilots knew what they're carrying. Then three of those Air Force ground personnel, whose discovered the missing bombs and reported it, did not survived the next week, because they died in "road accidents".

That Cheney remark wasn't a hoax. They planed it, but few people blew their plans. Not everyone wants Armageddon.

And I believe if a nuke attack will happen, search the masterminds at two places. White House and Tel Aviv. Both of them are cornered right now and both of them would only gain from these sort of attacks, especially Israel. Their great "Liberal" world, their great illusion has just ended. Everything what for they fought, why they ruined many lives and countries is now failed.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
At first I thought it was taken out of context since that is the first day of the new presidential administration taking over, but upon further study of his movements and speech while making the statement it could be something he already knows about.

Notice his raising of eyebrows which usually means the person is trying to stress how important what he is saying is, and then his folding of his hands and interlocking his fingers twice into the hope/prayer position which could mean something very bad that he hopes divine providence will get us through, or the collective community working together will get through it he hopes.

The first if he is a man of faith, and the second if he isn't.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Biden's statement is interesting, isn't it? It's about impending doom, though, that's for sure. Doesn't it seem like it could come after the election date, too? Interesting wording "international crisis".

When he told top Democratic donors that a "generated crisis" will develop that could be a reference to Obama and the lawsuits regarding his legal eligability to qualify, according to the Constitution, to be a candidate or president. The DNC see any question regarding Obama as an attack.

Sounds more like "he", Biden, is trying to generate a crisis to me. Replete with commands and instructions.

"Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right.” This particular quote concerns me.

Biden's warning:

"Joe Biden set the stage at a Seattle fund raiser for VIP’s last Sunday when he told the audience about an “international crisis” that will test Barack Obama’s Presidency should he be elected.
Biden told the top Democratic donors that a “generated crisis” will develop within six months and Barak Obama will need the help of community leaders to control the population as unpopular decisions are made and Americans resist.
Biden speaking at the fundraiser, “I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate, And he’s gonna need help. And the kind of help he’s gonna need is, he’s gonna need you - not financially to help him - we’re gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right.”

Article

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This information coming on the heals of the secret meetings in Lake Placid is just way to much to handle. I doubt there is going to be a major nuke dropped on the US. About the only way one could get through is if it was fired from within the US.
If there is trouble, it will have to be some sort of escalation in Pakistan or Iran. I dont actually think they are putting much stock in Amad's ability to nuke anybody for a while. I think this may just be more hype and fear mongering as we head into a major election day. With people in power talking as if Obama has already won, I am thinking that they are using some sort of psycho-warfare on people to either sway the popular vote or to create something that can be used to distract the populace in the event that they just need to give him the win. Then again, it could always be a setup to martial law and the extension of Emporer Decider's continued dictatorship over the US.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yes, good point, there have been many ominous tones coming from our leaders. I have reports coming in on my feed from FOX and BBC and CNN that are all warning of a preemptive strike against Israel. It is possible that Iran could strike soon enough... I am no expert on Iran, but they would do something like that, and since they do not have nuclear capabilities, it could be conventional, and possibly Russian and Chinese backing, which would kill us.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
As an Obama/Biden supporter i found it very strange for Biden to say that WE THE PEOPLE would disagree and the decisions they would make would seem to be the wrong ones.
Now the only way he can say this is if he knows something is coming and Knows the action they will take. I believe that America is going to experience a revolution. The times we are now in are very unstable and if our government does not protect our core values of life, liberty, and the pursuit of HAPPINESS, then as Americans our RIGHT is to change the government and bring a government which will honor the core values upon which this nation was built on.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Biden’s words are not comforting, I do believe he knows something? I believe Biden is alluding to what actions the government will take when the markets fail and we citizens hit bottom. When Americans get tired of the Government taking from those of us who work hard and play by the rules, those of us that have grown tired of carrying the load for those who won’t? Americans who gather and finally stand up and say enough!! Is he talking about the reaction of an Obama Government shutting down a revolution? Killing American Patriots? Will it be Obama putting citizens behind the barbwire fence?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It's not exactly very complex... what we have been warned about for years and no one has done anything about is going to come to pass.

If Obama is Elected Israel is going to Nuke strike Iran

If McCain is Elected, Iran will make an attempt on Israel

The McCain scenario is LESS likely

But everyone knows Obama is going to win...as a McCain supporter I have to say the writing is on the wall by now

If Isreal attacks... Obama will have to make a decision that Many of us will be extremely uncomfortable with

Let Isreal die at the hands of Russia and the rest of the world or fight with Russia maybe China too

Obama has already made that decision

He will, side against Isreal in order to avoid WW3 and Save Billions of lives

McCain has made his decision, Knowing full well that we have capacities few dream of, he will support Isreal and take on our Enemies, because he knows as I know if we act first or in tandem, we actually can win this...

But Obama, won't do it, Obama values human lives, he will take the route of numeracy of lives and let Israel fry and make friends...

and

LOL that still is no guarantee, we don't get first striked, just a likelyhood...

But this is the Reality

whom ever is president there will be a war

If Obama we may get a pass here, but capitulate with the rest of the world

If Mccain we will go for the fight ...THINKING as we do...we can win it and... we very well might

OR

we will all die

Obama wont take that risk

But I am being wordy

If Obama wins Isreal knowing all this is going to launch Nukes, They will do this, I Know this, I am not speculating, they would prefer to take the risk and take down Iran and Russia with them

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
And LOL

Bush and Cheeny are going to.....

Do absolutely nothing but get their arses out of office and get the heck out of Dodge because as crazy as they both are... neither one wants their legacy to be this decision which... no matter how you look at it your playing the odds...with Americas destruction being a possibility in any scenario

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's called control by fear

Fear mongering

They will NEVER tell you when something is really going to happen.

If you were expecting it, it doesn't generate as much fear and panic and helplessness.

Keep everyone worried and looking for something that isn't going to happen, so that what really is happening will go on right under your nose and you won't even notice it.

Come on, this is ATS, you folks haven't figured it out yet?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I never thought I would say this, but I would rather see Americans upset with the Government and a govt. collapse as opposed to a nuclear incident. It will be a no win situation no matter what happens.

And yes, Joe Biden would be correct. We would be up in arms over the abandonment of Isreal. I don't want this post to digress into Isreal is or isn't this or that, plenty of people would be upset. To have an opinion of how you are going to react and not let people know that in advance is wrong. I'm sorry, I'm wrong, it is business as usual.

Thank you for this post. I didn't realize so many world players had said these words in the last 3 days. Starred and flagged.

As if I don't have enough to worry about. I thought my 401k was the problem of the day, not literally life and death.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Just what is the significance of January 21-22. Anyone have any info on whether or not it is an anniversary of some bad terrorist attack.

How about day 1 and 2 after the new president takes office on the 20th.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
As goes the popular saying "follow the money"...

Who is silent on the issue when they should be singing with the choir? And why?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is starting to remind me of a book I once read a while ago called "Treason in the Ashes". Its from the Ashes Series by William W. Johnstone.
Basically the collapse of America after a super-liberal majority run government ran the US into the ground and a nuclear strike causing a Great War in the US and battles between the liberals and conservatives, with a numerous other enemies of the US attacking at the same time. Reading that book, it is a bit unnerving we are heading the same way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join