It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did all the tribes of the bible go to which race?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hay everyone in the universe I have a question where did the twelve tribes run off to, which race became what. I know the Reubinties became the Russians. But I'm still lacking the others, you seem im doing this for a movie production, I seemed to have made a breakthrough and I need some help, if anybodies willing to assist please oblige me.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There is quite a lot of history on that, online, that you can see for yourself. British Israelitism is a sect that is partially right, partially wrong. Israel split into two halves, and seperate nations. The North, composed of 10 tribes, and the South, with Jerusalem, composed of the tribes of Judah(Jew-dah), and Benjamin. The North was conquered by the Babylonians, and carried off into captivity for a number of years. In that 'exile' also went some of Judah, and of Benjamin. They had symbols, or banners, that they carried around first in the wilderness post Egypt. Judahs symbol was a Red Lion, standing up. The entire tribe was considered royal. The exact place, and approximate time that they vanished, is when/where the Celtic tribes mysteriously appeared out of thin air. These tribes went on to Europe, and founded England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, France, Dansmark, and at least six others, I think. I'm no expert in this, but I'm relating what I have read. Study the British Israelitism with a grain of salt, only some of it is true, but there is truth mixed up in it, no matter how politically incorrect.
I live now at Ground Zero of last years Firestorm in San Diego, but I am SAG. I am interested in writing screenplay, if it matters.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LionOfJudah

new historical finds seem to show they didnt really go anywhere
there was no second exodus from israel, a bunch moved to the edges of europe and began mass convertions of the locals (noted by roman historians who saw them as a plague like the christians) but most of them stuck around and became christian msulim and some stayed jewish and they are now called palestinians

the jews that went back to the holy land post WW2 dont appear to actuallly have been decendants of the original jewish tribes
kinda blows the whole zionist the holy land is jewish crap

it was filled with muslim/christian/jewish jews then you evicted them shot them blew them up created a country and then threw them out of it

i hope you feel proud of your selves

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Before I made my account I read somewhere in these forums a thread that stated the similarity between ancient Irish language and that of the Algonquin(sp?) Indians of North America. Maybe one of the tribes of Israel made it to the new world?
I am neutral on the whole Bible issue, maybe the 12 tribes was just fable. Maybe it's true.
I would look into the ancient Irish-North American thread that was posted recently somewhere on this site, maybe it'll help you with your project TS.

EDIT - spelling -

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Thinkmore]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
12 Tribes of Israel

JESUS CHRIST is a black man from the Tribe of Judah

THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH

1) Judah: African-Americans (Blacks)
2) Benjamin: West Indies/Caribbean
3) Levi: Haitians
4) Ephraim: Puerto Ricans
5) Asher: Colombians/Uruguayans
6) Gad: North American Indians
7) Issachar: Mexicans
8) Simeon: Dominicans
9) Manasseh: Cubans (Formerly known as Dan)
10) Zebulon: Guatemala/Panama
11) Naphtali: Argentina/Chile
12) Reuben: Seminole Indians

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jatamode
12 Tribes of Israel

1) Judah: African-Americans (Blacks)
2) Benjamin: West Indies/Caribbean
3) Levi: Haitians
4) Ephraim: Puerto Ricans
5) Asher: Colombians/Uruguayans
6) Gad: North American Indians
7) Issachar: Mexicans
8) Simeon: Dominicans
9) Manasseh: Cubans (Formerly known as Dan)
10) Zebulon: Guatemala/Panama
11) Naphtali: Argentina/Chile
12) Reuben: Seminole Indians

That doesn't even begin to make sense. Most of those races existed long before the "Twelve Tribes of Evil" were created.

There is no possible way that all or any of those could be proven correct, and if anything, your entire list is discredited by your listing of the Issachar as "Mexicans". Mexicans are a mixed ethnicity, which comprises of Spanish/Europeans and the Native Americans; it is utterly impossible for "Mexicans" to be a lost tribe of Israel.

Second of all, as Jesus is believed to have lived in Judea, where a great number of ethnicity converged, it is quite literally impossible to prove that he was white, black, red, blue, yellow, or green.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Perhaps they went into space in the guise of the Zodiac. lol

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
There is quite a lot of history on that, online, that you can see for yourself. British Israelitism is a sect that is partially right, partially wrong. Israel split into two halves, and seperate nations. The North, composed of 10 tribes, and the South, with Jerusalem, composed of the tribes of Judah(Jew-dah), and Benjamin. The North was conquered by the Babylonians, and carried off into captivity for a number of years. In that 'exile' also went some of Judah, and of Benjamin. They had symbols, or banners, that they carried around first in the wilderness post Egypt. Judahs symbol was a Red Lion, standing up. The entire tribe was considered royal. The exact place, and approximate time that they vanished, is when/where the Celtic tribes mysteriously appeared out of thin air. These tribes went on to Europe, and founded England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, France, Dansmark, and at least six others, I think. I'm no expert in this, but I'm relating what I have read. Study the British Israelitism with a grain of salt, only some of it is true, but there is truth mixed up in it, no matter how politically incorrect.
I live now at Ground Zero of last years Firestorm in San Diego, but I am SAG. I am interested in writing screenplay, if it matters.

The 10 northern tribes NEVER went into Babylonian captivity......they had their own captivity, it was the ASSYRIAN captivity.

The southern tribes/HOUSE of JUDAH, went into Babylonian captivity...where Judaism was developed further.

The rest of the mysteries of the tribes are disclosed by reading several different books....I don't have the time to elaborate any further.

Amazon links;

[[ASIN:0934666156 Missing Links Discovered in Assyrian Tablets]]

[[ASIN:0852050429 Drama of the Lost Disciples]]

[[ASIN:0934666652 The Stone Kingdom - America]]

[[ASIN:0972584935 Israel's Tribes Today]]

[[ASIN:0934666547 Abrahamic Covenant: A study outline of the Identity of God's People]]

[[ASIN:1588400212 Uncovering the mysteries of your hidden inheritance]]
edit on 13-4-2011 by toasted because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfJudah
Hay everyone in the universe I have a question where did the twelve tribes run off to, which race became what. I know the Reubinties became the Russians. But I'm still lacking the others, you seem im doing this for a movie production, I seemed to have made a breakthrough and I need some help, if anybodies willing to assist please oblige me.

You'll never figure out exactly which tribes went where. But you can get somewhat close if you study real real real hard and you avoid misinfo sites like wiki...who are very good at omitting info and misleading people.

It'll be triple hard for you, if not impossible, if you do not believe in the Savior.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I tend to agree with Gregarius in the previous post. Ever heard of Dr. Barry Fell? Although some of his ideas may be extreme, they tend to make sense for me.

For instance, the idea that the 10 Lost tribes of Israel were exiled into Assyrria which later became the Babylonians and then persian medes. During these times of transition, the 10 tribes "escaped" and migrated into southern Russia and western Asia.

This is where the "barbarians" of the Roamn Empire came from...The tribe of Dan...Danes. Some of the tribe of Jude...Jutes. In Assyrrian and Babylonian...the Israelites were known as the House of Issacc or Issakessenni or Issakessenne...as the Tribes migrated..the name over time was bastardized and mutated into Sakessenni or Sakessenne...to Sakesene...to Saksene...to Saxon.

Is that a stretch for some of you? Let me give you an analogy. St. Nicholous to Sinter Klaus...to Santa Claus...

Further, consider that the very religious idolatry that God punished the Northern 10 Tribes for, were also the very religious "pagan' beliefs that the invading "barbarians" brought with them...the evergreen Christmas trees...the fertility rites of the spring Maypole...the Yule Log...the fertility rites of Ishtar/Easter...all traced back to the Fertile crecent of the Assyrians/Babylonians.

The info is all over the internet...do a little digging. You'll find volumes of info.

Equally as intriguing is the idea of a tribe migrating to japan...and founding a monotheistic form of Shinto...even usues the same flower as was on the Temple of Doloman.... religious dress parallels the levite preists....hmmm.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
the 10 lost tribes assimilated into the cultures scattered about the Caucaus the Black Sea the Caspian on southward to the middle east where Shephardic & former tribe people including Jews lived in the Levant & Palestine for millennia.

pick up the books by Herbert W Armstrong, when he was alive and running the WorldWide Church of God

he had a lot to say about England & the Isles being taken over by 'Issacs Sons'= Saxons
and America being the 13th tribe of Mannassas? his spin is pseudo scientific but should aide you in the conventional wisdom that haunts the majorities thinking about these 'Lost 10 Tribes' of the Northern Kingdoom=Israel and its relationship with the Southern Kingdoom of Judah (not Israel)
edit on 15-5-2011 by St Udio because: equality of kingdooms

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jatamode

Jesus spoke Aramaic, suggesting his family originated in Syria.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The 10 northern tribes NEVER went into Babylonian captivity......they had their own captivity, it was the ASSYRIAN captivity.

The southern tribes/HOUSE of JUDAH, went into Babylonian captivity...where Judaism was developed further.

The rest of the mysteries of the tribes are disclosed by reading several different books....I don't have the time to elaborate any further.

Yeah but during the time of Assyrian captivity, the Assyrians were made captives by the Babylonians, who were then made captive by another group of people in that region and the whole affair was back and forth until the Persians came through. So I guess it could be considered that they were in Babylonian Captivity at some point

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
National Geographic recently ran an article claiming prehistoric Europe was settled in 3 waves. The second wave happened around 8000 years ago when the people of the Middle East discovered farming. Their numbers probably exploded and they expanded into Europe.

This may account for the similarity of some of the peoples of Europe with the Jews.

IIRC it was August '19.

There is no reason to believe the 12 tribes must definitely live on in modern peoples. There is at least the possibility that they strayed from the Lord, scattered, and were reduced to nothing.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The Biblical narrative is pretty clear. Father Abraham started out in Ur, then he had a revolutionary religious epiphany, then he used it to start a large family which became Israel. But he probably drew family members from the surrounding area. Archaeology confirms that Hebrew items like pottery are very similar to other Canaanite pottery and things. If some of the people went into exile and lost their faith and identity, they would have blended in if they hadn't been wiped out.

I don't think the evidence or even the Hebrews' own narrative supports the notion that they are this super-old, proto-race. Rather, the Creator revealed to Father Abraham a religious truth which he used to great advantage and he started a large nation with it.
edit on 19-8-2022 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join