It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Huge Bizzare Anomaly Hovering over Uruguay [HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by Nola213

Sony DCR-SR55 video camera
3D Spaceship 3ds Max
After Effects
Sound Forge

Well since you put it so bluntly. I have to agree.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Does anyone else notices another ufo in the upper right corner, you can barely see it because of the camera moving too much, but you can get a glimpse of it sometimes, and then at about 1.33-1.37 it moves really close to the camera... :|
Just thought to point out, but i think its a fake anyway.

edit: oops i meant upper right lol

[edit on 23-10-2008 by tehdreamer]

[edit on 23-10-2008 by tehdreamer]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

looks like a mothman.

like in the movie.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Most def. a fake. What a perfect sky to put in CGI. The flare was a bit over the top and a previous comment about it not reflecting off anything else is spot on, unless it flashed a laser! Who knows though, it just comes off as fake. Look up STS footage if you want clear images of unidentified craft using different sets of propulsion and physics!!!!!

Yet, I do hope someone gets a real shot this clear eventually that is undeniable, or at least tell people of organics on Mars so the perception gap of other life can close and truth can finally be fully accepted and transcribed to the young ones of Earth, that will further create out collective legacy, since we all transcend eventually of course! The confession of organics would be brilliant for the reason that it would be a nice easy step for fantasy livers to take before being informed of the intelligent life forms that are always around due to having a greater degree of energy understandment and manipulation than we the people, and of course having new sets of physics we haven't even touched in part to our egos, control, and a garbage system we are guided by. These new sets of physics will relate to out of body experiences! Just a hint

MDWJJ

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
he pulled down all his other videos....., i really wanted to see the fighter jet

The video creator “traiano” (pseudonym) just removed his CGI jet 3D video
not the other ones. Now that his recent creation the alleged cross shaped ufo in
the sky is becoming famous wich I think he did't expected so quickly he decided
to remove the proof of his 3D animation skills. This act is known as erasing the
incriminatory evidence, simple.

This guy “traianio” is the new kid on the block, the next in line to get his minutes
of fame by posting good fake ufo footage ala Haiti ufo footage or the infamous
Irish ufo footage ( the ufo model contest) etc. Now “traiano” is presuming the
local tv station is going to interview him regarding the alleged cross ufo video.
We will see if this is true or if he is just bluffing to extend his minutes of fame.

The bets are on the table to see how long will it take for this story to be revealed
as it is. In the meanwhile check traiano's page to read his updates on this tale.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I think the audio is the most telling aspect of the video. To my ears, the decay rate of the echo accompanying the sounds coming from the thing in the sky is not similar to those attached to the various environmental sounds. Granted, the origins of some of the environmental sounds are a lot closer to the camera's mic and may have been effected by the buildings/cars/etc., but given the fact that all of the sounds were produced in roughly the same surroundings, all of the audio bits should share fairly similar sound qualities.

Then again, I could just be full of crap.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
very, very, very interesting.....I'm not a computer (CGI) expert, but I don't understand how they could fake the light shining through the rain....and do you realize how few people really look up (at the sky) while they are doing something, or driving, or at all? Until I got interested in UFO's and stuff like this, I didn't look (examine) the sky nearly as much as I do now...good thread, flag and star

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
WTH. I can't you guys are falling for this. Even retards can tell that it's fake.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
OK. Either my post was ignored or people choose not to see it, but I gave you the answer.

It's fake!!

forums.cgsociety.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If people can make a giant reptile/ weird thing look like its walking through the streets of.... new york.

I'm sure they can do this.

Not claiming its a hoax, just being realistic.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Look up one post. It's FAKE!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Fake, for 3 reasons --

(1) You can see where it was edited in and out within a circle like you use photoshop for in stills, only this was a digital editor for digital video

(2) none of the cars or people were looking at it, cars didn't pull over, people didn't look up --

(3) in the shape of the angel cross that's on top of a mountain down there in South America sometime -- used 'religious' symbols for the catholic sheeple down there.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
Appeared to be weather-related.

Definately not weather related. Although looks like an overlay, which means it most probably a hoax.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Traiano just posted a bizarre response on Disclose.tv

www.disclose.tv...
Anonymous for a good reason.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
No reaction by the person taking the film? Doesn't even zoom in until after the object leaves? FAKE!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
Its not even in the center of the video, wich tells me its fake. The video source was filming the rain.

Here is a perfect example of simple CGI, look what some kid did on his first try.

wow cyprix star for that..

I keep seeing if the thing op had is for real..gee wiz..here is the page again, and again from several people already.. he admits its fake, then he took it off the tomcat sequel at youtube here it is at another site.

www.aniboom.com...
forums.cgsociety.org...
www.youtube.com...
His BIO..
www.aniboom.com...

when you go to youtube to catch his toncat vids he took it off and left the otherone at aniboom.
this is what You will find at Youtube
for the same aniboom flik. He moved the proof away today!

Its just another CGI wannabe taking target practice and honing skills on us..

Nola213 His Tomcat looks fake too!
check it out..
www.aniboom.com...

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I told you that THREE times. And even gave a link.

IT'S FAKE!!!

Geez...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
First time I wached in small screen and I was like "?" a light in the rain? then I ran it again in full screen. Normally I like to give the benefit of the doubt but something here doesn't "feel right". The wobble? the noise? the light? the lack of every person in the area running to the rooftops? I'm not sure...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrvingTheExplainer
I told you that THREE times. And even gave a link.

IT'S FAKE!!!

Geez...

Amen Explainer..Amen..ususally when its overlooked like this..someone is just workin his videos for clicks..thats all.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Traiano posted this response on Disclose.tv:

www.disclose.tv...

You be the judge.

Update: He finally came to his senses and admitted the whole thing.

"A mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open."

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Ovniac]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join