It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from anther race

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hey guys and gals, whats up! I was youtubing around for sometime today and I cam across this video. I cant wait till hear what the experts and skeptics say.

If it is a hoax at least the message it contains is important.

Click here for full video

fixed vid

[edit on 22/10/08 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just my advice ... Don't believe to the videos from youtube ...
. I saw this one long time ago and i'm 99,999999999% it's just a hoax. First thing:
-alien posted his video on Youtube
-what's with blue effect?

I would tell more things but i can't remember the stuff he was talking about (i saw just 1 sec og the video ... but i saw full about year and a half ago i think)

Thanks for the effort anyway

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hahahaha thats funny.

An alien posts a message for humanity and didn't know where to give the video so decided to put it on youtube??

don't believe everything you hear

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
nice post
the vid is really inconvincing

cmon you dont believe that do you?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Damn aliens, why don't they make there own social video website. Please ban non planetary IP address's

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I opened the link and heard some bald guy say "hello, I am an alien." and closed it again quickly. Enough said about that already

Scrap that, couldnt resist leaving the dude a comment so I went back

[edit on 22-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Apparently the aliens call it the "dark side of the moon" - maybe they're Pink Floyd fans?

I like how the whole video is sentence-long segments spliced together. Not to mention it sounds like he's trying too hard to speak "proper."

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
he looks like a regular guy to me. actually he looks just like the guy who works at the co-op near my town lol.

Originally posted by fill0000
Damn aliens, why don't they make there own social video website. Please ban non planetary IP address's

you are right. i think if they had a big message for us it would be more organized.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

If an alien wanted to communicate with me through youtube, id be tellling them to come back in a few hundred years when they grow up. Theres enough morons on Earth we dont need any intergalactic ones

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
youtube is worldwide,,,,isnt that why he put it on there??

Im not saying I 100% believe him but I really dont think its that unbeleivable for these Pleadians to be here on earth.
Theres been so much talk as of late to do with ufos and aliens that it can only be the beginning,,,lets say that gezzer was an alien,how many people on youtube and on here will be afraid land just laugh at him like he said,,,,I think totally blowing this guy off means you totally dont even think aliens exist,,so why are you on the alien and ufo threads,,,,, to laugh,,,,,take the pee,,,,try and convince yourself and others to be scared like you.

At least you can say something other than definatley hoax.
He talks about us and we're like washed up on a shore with amnesia,,,,,I reckon soo many have that on the part of brain that think he could be actually be telling the truth.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is old and was debunked ages ago, you will find it if you search for it on the site.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

I think disregarding the guy as a) Insane or b) taking the michael, is a rational response which reminds me im still sane.

It certainly fits in with the number of complete "whack jobs" who are human 100% and if aliens are anything like as dumb as that, I dont really think we need them.

Do you KNOW how many times ive hard to tell the Jehovas to sling their hook? Now you are telling me we will have intergalactic jahovas witnesses. Sorry, ill run to the nearest cave and fight a revolution against them until the last shred of life is gone from me

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ok so this is strange,,,Annoymous ATS added a comment to what I replied down there and his comment isnt showing this end.

Alot of new users have joined since it was on,,I think its good that old stories come back on with the new users comments.Surely thats a good thing and not bringing old threads back,,half the people on the old threads probably aint here now.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

I dont know anything about Jevohahs and I do tell them no thanx on the door.

But with that youtube fella I guess I can comprehend a bit of what hes saying because of me going insane with my illness......Im so thankful for that,,,to have been insane and know my mind has opened alot more doors due to being insane,,,insane = genuis in many peoples minds and in those who had any mental illness that has gone down in history for being a bit clever.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think you need to change the thread title to "Message from a bald idiot".

That was one of the most unconvincing/lame message I've ever seen.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
But he mentions that they've been tried to communicate in a more organized scale, crop circles that look like DNA? or did any one see Larry King, when he made a segment on a UFO shooting down a..

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

i do totally believe that there are aliens that look like humans but there are lots of humans that look like aliens too. if he had something super important to say he wouldn't have to say he was an alien even if he was. he is not saying anything humans don't know.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I understand what your saying and yeh alot of people already knew what he said but theres gotta be a few 1000 out of the 92.000 that has seen his clip that didnt know anything about Pleadians or that message,that message was put on last year and even if he is who he says its gonna get some people wondering and curious about the fact their living on earth,,,like I said this is the beginning of peoples conciousness shifting,more people are waking up and maybe he wasnt sent down here but was already inside that geezers mind and he woke up to who he actually is,,,,he does talk about we dont truly know ourselves.

I know Ive been waking up and it has certainly crossed my mind that I come from another planet

Man thats crazy talk best go.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Alienmindflare]

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

This person posted a thread on ATS a while back:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I believe you are an alien from another space.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join