It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Reportedly Fired on WKU

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
As do I.

I'm sick of these stories.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Here is the link
www.wlky.com...

At this time, there are no reports of any injuries. Around 3:30 p.m., the lockdown was lifted.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
On the MP3 interview with an anonymous student, she said there was a big fight that broke out between about 30 African American men, shots fired at the south campus and main campus. She said they all left when the cops showed up. No sign of anyone hurt.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Thanks for the link. CNN must be a little behind.

Now the real question: this is a gun-free school zone! Apparently someone isn't cooperating...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
30 African American Men?

If this is somehow over Obama... you can thank these fools for alot of chaos and election changes...

Hopefully not, but there are alot of good African Americans out there that really wouldn't need this kind of nonsense right now... let's hope this is just traditional gang banger thug ridiculousness... reprucutions of an Obama related gunfire incident on campus...
for starters will create alot of threads I don't want to read but will addictively be compelled to read... and it will be worse in the real world.

aside

gun control laws are moronic, You know... if I ever decide to go shoot up a campus, face 20-30 murder charges and about 100 peripheral charges...

the extra year in jail would really be a deterant

Gun control only affects non criminals

with that said though...

I really don't like guns on campus... campus is for books, learning and meeting girls...or boys for the girls out there, not exactly an environment I lke to see guns at...

so kind of torn on this one

guns on campus really = jack arse

realistically, I can't think of the college campus whee, carrying a gun would be considered cool

so I suppose there is a built in... "what a d&%k factor if you showed up straped anyway.

Even Palin didn't carry a gun to class... I mean, give me a break

what would it be for?

Your studying the American Revolution and you fire off a few rounds for sound effects?

Really the concept itself is... bizarre

and

The head of choice on most campuses (at least by day) is either sobriety or weed... not two mindsets conducive to gunplay...

Trying to think lol...

Did I ever have a day at college where I thought... "damn I wish I had a gun"

I doubt it

what the hell is wrong with everyone, good golly gosh

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
30 African Men? What happened to 4 armed men wearing all black?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Back In Black

Originally posted by MrWendal
30 African Men? What happened to 4 armed men wearing all black?

Perhaps that was the SWAT team?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
On the MP3 interview with an anonymous student, she said there was a big fight that broke out between about 30 African American men, shots fired at the south campus and main campus. She said they all left when the cops showed up. No sign of anyone hurt.

Alternate CNN headline:

"Democratic rally on college campus broken up by baton wielding police".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join