It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the ones waiting for Nibiru still to come

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It has already come and gone. It was about twice the size of Jupiter, but we're still here. Just watch this:

www.youtube.com...

Enough proof for ya?

I also recommend the whole video of that guy. In total it's about 8 hours long. Search for Nassim Haramein here on ATS and you will find topics about it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
It has already come and gone. It was about twice the size of Jupiter, but we're still here. Just watch this:

www.youtube.com...

Enough proof for ya?

No. But on the other hand, it is an abundant amount of conjecture.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If you posted that soon you probably didn't even watch the video.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

Incorrect. while I'll admit to not watching it all, I do regret the few minutes of time I did spend on it. The idea of something twice the size of Jupiter, inside the orbit of Mercury, and yet not visible in our skies? Good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

No. But on the other hand, it is an abundant amount of conjecture.

Sure is. One way or another, it can be taken as a sign. What goes around, comes around.

Excellent find OP.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
niburu wont come,its just another psychological warfare stratagem being used by the ais in order to confuse us away from the truth.
remember von brauns predictions about how they will control us?,niburu is just the comet aspect,a fear of a big old moon colliding with us....its pretty obvious.

ignore thier psychological war games and realise they created most of the myths we see on this webiste,its all nonsense designed to cover up thier presence here.
give me a 1000 men and a base with a tesla shield and an appropratly gifted scientist or two and good bye ai's!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
reply to post by vasaga

Incorrect. while I'll admit to not watching it all, I do regret the few minutes of time I did spend on it. The idea of something twice the size of Jupiter, inside the orbit of Mercury, and yet not visible in our skies? Good luck with that.
It's obvious you didn't watch it because

- It was visible
- There were pictures takes
- You can look the name up yourself and find out about it(don't ask me for the name, just watch it, I'm not gonna do any work for anyone here)
- It isn't made up but actual calculations which thought it would collide with our sun thus destroying us all.

If there's one thing i hate is people giving their opinion before even looking at the source provided. That's like someone saying they don't like vegetables when you offer them a milkshake.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by vasaga]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
niburu wont come,its just another psychological warfare stratagem being used by the ais in order to confuse us away from the truth.
remember von brauns predictions about how they will control us?,niburu is just the comet aspect,a fear of a big old moon colliding with us....its pretty obvious.

ignore thier psychological war games and realise they created most of the myths we see on this webiste,its all nonsense designed to cover up thier presence here.
give me a 1000 men and a base with a tesla shield and an appropratly gifted scientist or two and good bye ai's!

I know the truth you bring to the table, I am not swayed by the illusion you speak of. If there be a assembly as you say, I would never forgive myself if my name was not called. None the less, it was a sign.

To what? Beats me

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by welivefortheson

I know the truth you bring to the table, I am not swayed by the illusion you speak of. If there be a assembly as you say, I would never forgive myself if my name was not called. None the less, it was a sign.

To what? Beats me

i am glad to see another wise mind,a mind who can see the patterns of deception.it makes me happy to see it,so often the blind are lead by the blinders to the point where those who truely see are percieved as the blind.

be on your toes,keep looking,piecing it all together and you will see thier tapestry of woven lies in its entirity before you!.

new topics

top topics

join