It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Ecomonmy WILL be brought up at this meeting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

I know they are going to try and push on the fearful populace the need for a world economy and need for a world money system to "calm the unstable and falling economy." Can you feel it folks?

It's the end of the world as we know it.... And I feel fine!!!!!!!!! (U2)

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

You mean ("REM")?

Right?

Not U2?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I, personally, like "Great Big Sea"s version of the tune.

As for the end, well I think it will at least be a self fulfilling prophecy as most believe it to be end times. Maybe that is the greater plan, to have humanity envelope itself with its own stomach. Kind of like the symbol with the snake eating it's own tail.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
www.foxnews.com...

I know they are going to try and push on the fearful populace the need for a world economy and need for a world money system to "calm the unstable and falling economy." Can you feel it folks?

Unfortunately, I'm of two minds about the idea of a global currency...on the one hand, it certainly does detract from the national autonomy a great deal and it does mean that those who already have 95% of the world's wealth will have all that wealth in a single currency....

...but... On the other hand, those that have 95% of the world's wealth will continue to hold 95% of the world's wealth, regardless of if it is in one currency or many...if there was one economic system, one set of rules, it would mean, to a point, an end to a lot of the legal loopholes that these greedy individuals, or corporations, rely on to cheat the system and acquire the majority of their wealth.

At the end of the day, we can bitch and moan as much as we want to about the globalising world...but the reality is that, much like global warming, or the wars in the ME, or the future wars throughout the world, there isn't very much that we can do about it. Politics and socio-economic policy have been moving in this direction for decades, if not centuries.

People have already written the future...the finer details, the shorter timeline, the politician...they don't really matter.

That is not to say that if there wasn't a giant movement it couldn't all be stopped...but look around...we've all been sitting with our "eyes open" for a long time...some years, some decades...but what has it really changed?

[/cynicism]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
www.foxnews.com...

exactly "they"(the future ais:roll
used the same strategem with the patriot act and other terrorism related bills,create a chaotic situation in which certain controling laws can be passed in order to solve the problem they THEMSELVES caused.

it goes like this,say if i was a future ai and i want to control the worlds water supply,all i do is cause the worlds water supplies to undergo some disasterous event such as a global nanobot infestation contamination(wait for it,you heard it here first
),thus in order to solve the problem some over arching organisation who are the only ones capable of solving the water problems are giving control of the water supply.
they cause the problem so they can be the solution and the ones who gian control of it.

weve seen it in the recent banking crisis that gave control to the central govenrment,it was them
weve seen it in the terror campaigns and authoritarian laws passed and organisations created to fight it,that was them.
weve seen it in various wars that created the necessity of organisations to combat them,such as the "alien" invasion presence which required a high tech force to combat them.the ais are the aliens and much of the resisitacnce,hence why anything to do with aliens are super classified.
it goes on and on

thier master plan is to create global pandemonium which creates a situation in which a global government will needed to be installed,they will cause the pandemonium and profit out of it as they will also be the global government.

its easy to see thier patterns once you realise how they work,there very advanced yes but not that smart,they have problems with assosciative pattern recognition,thats why the trail of evidence is pretty obvious once you understand them.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 22-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Starred!
Great post! Thanks for following this story. Stay on top of it and we'll be in touch. Whole trick is following something from the beginning, and pretty soon you'll be an expert on it. Great work!

[edit on 22-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

new topics

top topics

join