It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help a Gamer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I played this game over a decade ago when I was a child living with my Dad. It was a cartridge game for Master System. Unfortunatly I cannot remember the name of the game. What I do remember is it probably was a side-scroll game, there was a hot female character which was part of your team, I think she was a mage/sorceress and you had to go through lots of doors as the game was in doors.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Please help me as I never finished the game and would like to play it again.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Nope. Only thing I can even think of close to it for that system was Shadowrun.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I remember Shadow Run, but for the Genesis and Super Nintendo.

To the OP, here is a list of the games for the Master system.

en.wikipedia.org...:Sega_Master_System_games

I dont know if it is a complete list, but it is something. If you click on the titles, some of them show the cover of the box, and some show screen shots, maybe by looking at the titles or images it will jog your memory.

Phantasy Star had mages, but so did the D&D game. From the little you described I cant help any more than that. I am a little after that time in terms of my serious gaming, Genesis and Super Nintendo were the first systems I owned. Other than that it was just playing friends systems and the machines at stores and stuff.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Success!! I have discovered that the game is called Heroes of the Lance. Thanks for all your help!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ahhh master system, brings back good memories!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Ahhh master system, brings back good memories!

Yeah, the joys of Ales the Kid and getting smashed against a tree by a mood Triceratops and dying of massive internal bleeding while it crushes your head...

Heroes of the Lance was one of my top five games.

new topics

top topics

join