It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin's Scarf of Mystery

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Supreme_Chancellor

I guess you didn't read the whole thread. There are other pictures of her wearing it, and there is VIDEO of her wearing it. It's not photo shopped.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Well since there are photos "with and without" I would assume someone at the rally handed it to her and she put it on without analyzing it.

I mean realistically she would NOT be likely to hold the scarf up and study the pattern on it during a rally with hunreds of people clamoring to talk to her and shake her hand. She would smile and throw it around her neck.

Are you kidding me?? With Secret Service nothing gets handed to her and just thrown around her kneck without careful examination.

see those stern looking gentlemen in the background?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Okay researched it some one the net. It seems the Photographer who took the picks explained that she didn't wear the scarf during the speech and wasn't wearing it after the meet and greet with the crowd.

So most likely, although we don't know for sure, someone in the crowd gave it to her to wear and she didn't notice or understand the donkeys.

I am still convinced the Secret Service must have inspected it first, at least I hope so...but it must not have registered with Sarah Palin that it was a Democratic Scarf.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It's not donkeys on the scarf. It's asses, following each other with their noses up the next one's ...........well. You know. Oh, how I love presidential elections. The humor never stops. Okay, Maybe it does stop when I post what I think is humorous.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Of course they want any fencesitters to vote Dem, because under the vote counting machines and Diebold code, it counts as a republican vote.

She's brilliant!

Seriously it's a revervse, or "Jedi" Mind Trick. Since they do not have the speech writers to write covert mind control speeches, they use the old classic in your face ones! I bet these will work on a good % of people with brain disorders. By the end of this they won't know who is respesenting what party, and will just vote for whomever Diebold makes them vote vote.

I believe this is the start of a brand New Mind Control tactic. Although, a bit backwards, and obvious, hey at least the republicans are trying yea?

/sarcasm off

Vote Ron Paul!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

WHAT? Are you saying that the potential Republican Vice President of the
United States of American doesn't know that Donkeys represent the
Democratic party? Palin REALLY IS a common person isn't she!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Donkeys are the Democratic symbol... Palin wearing a Vote Democratic scarf? It's very strange. Could it be that she is unaware of the party symbolism and spend some of her recent GOP $150,000 clothing allowance on the pretty scarf?

How mavericky!

Benev..........posts like this is why I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
I am in awe of your insights delivered so comedicly...
I wish we could hang out.....

I have to say I bet she paid some lame silk scarf weaver 75 thou to make her this special token and thats prolly WHERE a big chunk of that change went...and its a dam UGLY scarf actually......I doubt very much she really knows WHAT symbol belongs to her party............shes just not to smart, as shown over and over by her own words when she is not reading from a prompter.
Keep in mind that HALF the humans are below averedge IQ and obviously this woman is in that group..........just because she is a leader of the low IQ sect doesn't mean she should be in the white house......just because Dubya paved the way for her doesn't mean we as a country need be so stupid as to continue with this 'low IQ leader' trend.....

[edit on 23-10-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I thought it was photoshopped. The advisors keep a tight reign on Winky Palin and there is no way they would let her wear anything like that if they knew it was coming. Someone really handed her a timebomb when they gave her that and took advantage of the crowd and confusion. Her security should not have let her near it much less put it on her bare skin.

I feel sorry for her as she will be ridiculed for a mistake that anyone could make.

[edit on 10/23/2008 by pteridine]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I just went back through the thread, and looked at the photos.

Dang, she is one HOT WOMAN!!!
Even Looks good with all those Donkeys lined up in a row (which I still think is symbolic for an Obama inspired soup line)

She also bought those clothes from a Local Store here in Reno.

I may have to get off my Third party kick, and vote Republican, just to see her on camera for a few years..

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

So is this deliberate that's she's wearing the democrat Donkey, has Hugo Chavez got it wrong calling baby Bush a donkey mistakingly thinking he's a democrat ?
Or is there something more incidious going on here could the donkey be some sort of skull and bones type iconograph which some of the elite are privy to ?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

why ruin a perfectly good country more just go buy a copy of 'nailin palin' apparently the look a like used is very convincing

i think the problem is when they were explaining the elephant as party mascot she piped up ' so errr its kinda like a moose without the antlers?' the person teaching her was so frustrated after 7 hours of stupidity he just said yes

[edit on 25/10/08 by noobfun]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
MYSTERY SOLVED RE THE SCARF: See the attached interview. I gave the scarf to Palin at a rally as a reminder of all us Dems who support the McCain ticket. She tossed it around her neck in order to continue signing autographs and shaking hands with supporters. Make of it what you will ... pretty cool that she's not afraid to embrace a symbol from her Dem supporters. link.brightcove.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What I find funny about the picture of Sarah Palin with that scarf with donkeys on it is that Donkeys are the symbol of the Democratic Party, not the Republican Party. As everyone should know, the Elephant is the Republican Party's symbol. Maybe she's trying to tell us that she knows the Republican cause is lost and that she's going to be voting for Obama/Biden herself.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join