It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin's Scarf of Mystery

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The left side of the scarf looks like goats;I realise the beard is from the donkeys tale.

Just an observation.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Oh My, This is funny, I bet when she went on that little $150.000 shopping spree, she just saw the sale table and grabbed what she could, you know, when in Nordstrom's, and you can't let someone have that Gucci bag, well she probably won the tug-o-war on that scarf, and was her pride and joy of the day of shopping.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
To the people saying "its photoshopped", have you ever used Photoshop?

Not that it isnt possible to re-texture a scarf, its just really hard to lay down a texture when you dont have a polygon to wrap it around. Overlaying a UFO on a scene is a much easier task, hence the reason why we see so many "sightings" recently. Just don't apply that same "photoshopped" logic to everything.

Peace

[edit on 23-10-2008 by TheRealDonPedros]

[edit on 23-10-2008 by TheRealDonPedros]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Palin is so cute, she makes cute little mistakes but it dont matter I still have a crush on her

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Not fake. Here's video. BWAAAHAHAHAH

Bet McCain had a seizure when he saw that.

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
you know what I see from all these pictures?
She is a frreakin ROCKSTAR!
people love her!
and about the stupid scarf. She probably didn't evenb notice it was a donkey on there, someone probably handed it to her in that turmoil and she just put it on amidst signing autographs. No biggie.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by deathhasnosound]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by deathhasnosound

no biggie it is the equivalent of wearing a vote obama badge

she may not have realised it but yeah ..

thats like macdonalds using the burger king to advertise thier latest sandwich

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Palin simply isn't versed enough in the US politics and doesn't know what donkey stands for. Between governing the state of Alaska, 5 kids and moose hunting, there is not enough time for her to keep abreast with all things political... like parties and all... and their mascots... and things like the Bush doctrine (which she didn't know what it was).

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
the scarf is a merit badge of sorts. those are the number of them "democratic Donkeys" she has shot from a helicopter while shootin' in alaska.
have you wonder why there are no donkeys in alaska, huh?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by newguyhere2
the scarf is a merit badge of sorts. those are the number of them "democratic Donkeys" she has shot from a helicopter while shootin' in alaska.
have you wonder why there are no donkeys in alaska, huh?

I did, and apparently they all came to ATS and can be spotted by their futile attempts at humor.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
A link to all the Getty Images from this event.
Getty Images of Palin rally in Reno
She was wearing the scarf for quite some time.
DocMoreai

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Maybe the person who gave Gov. Palin the scarf told her the equine pictured on it were mavericks! And she was thrilled to put on her red, white and blue Maverick scarf.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
Maybe the person who gave Gov. Palin the scarf told her the equine pictured on it were mavericks! And she was thrilled to put on her red, white and blue Maverick scarf.

Nice response...that really is too funny.

I'm betting it was given to her and in the heat of the event and the moment, she got caught up in the red white and blue, and the 'vote' and just missed out on the donkey.

If I were the guy that gave it to her...I'd be in hiding right now!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't think Gov. Palins security people would just let her put on anything handed to her from the audience or fans. It could have cooties or other nasty things. Or perhaps her security detail is inept as the rest of the McCain/Palin campaign seems to be.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You'll notice that she is also wearing her glasses in all the photos. Now I don't know if she is near or far-sighted, but it could make a difference. I, for instance, am near-sighted (meaning I can see things clearly up-close but need my glasses to see farther away). If I were wearing my glasses and somebody handed me something (like a scarf) with writing or images on it, I would be hard pressed to recognize much detail other than the color. I would have to remove the glasses to see it well enough to realize it said "Vote" or the animals were donkeys. Maybe something similar is happening here?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by round_eyed_dog

Maybe its for real,just found this on yahoo.
Your guess or mine,is it real?

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AmG4yEiHjuxBmhP45Pq3KNBvaA8F

[edit on 10/23/2008 by dirtydog]

(removed bad link)

[edit on 23/10/08 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Not photoshopped. You can see several shots of the event on the www.gettyimages.com if you search for "sarah palin". It's a legitimate photo bureau. Look for photos from Oct. 21st.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't think Sarah is THAT stupid; To wear a democratic scarf you would have to be very...well, unobservant. I bet it is photo shopped but if it was true I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

This certainly is the icing on the cake! Truly the epitome of ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join