It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an opposite of Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Everybody is talking about shadow governments and secret societies like Illuminati, the Bilderberg group, etc. We all imagine members of the Illuminati as secretive old wrinkled men dressed in dark suits and thinking up the world dominations plans.

Now.

Is here a secret society out there, as secret as the Illuminati itself, which concentrates on the good and the light? Which concentrates on bright future for humanity and this planet?

(And whare can I apply?
)

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

There is a great thread in this forum called 'Shards of the Illuminati' by a member who claims to be a member and tried to explain the structure.

He said the 'good guys' basically are organized into cells called 'shards' where they concentrate on keeping humanity from blowing itself up.

There are also 'remnants' who claim the Illuminati name but are self-serving and not interested in helping humanity at all.

This was a fascinating thread and whether you believe his claims or not it makes for great reading.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
that opposition would be us the people. if you don't want to oppose them continue believing everything the government tells you. Dont question them, and accept any intrusive new technology's that take your privacy away in the name of Freedom and security.

It still amazes me that people still don't think there is a New World Order.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yes there is, the positive side of ourselfs.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Love and happiness in otherwords.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yea.. The Deluminati

Probably "terrorists" or anarchists.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Is here a secret society out there, as secret as the Illuminati itself, which concentrates on the good and the light? Which concentrates on bright future for humanity and this planet?

Well, it's not secret (which is maybe a good thing?) but on the other counts, I nominate the Raoul Wallenberg Foundation (named for the venerable Swedish diplomat, a hero of mankind) as an entity which concentrates on the good and the light and is the polar opposite of traditional Illuminati attributes ...

www.raoulwallenberg.net

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
YES, there are other contestants for first place and the fallout of the struggle is what we are watching now. It's bigger than even the president could imagine.

One day George W. woke up to find that he IS NOT the most powerful man in the world and the US / Russian administrations are NOT the most powerful organizations on the planet.

Another day, Mr. X, the head of the (as we call them) illuminati woke up to find that he is but a small cog in an extremely complex ordered chaos 'machine'. They are the visible ones, who strive for publicity through secrecy, if that makes any sense. They all want to be suspected as being part as it's an instant STREET CRED within the ranks of the wannabes. The are nothing but evil nerds with makeovers, large waistlines and a lack of real appeal with people, mates. Without revealing their finances, families they have literally no shot at mating. Those exposed for what they are regret ever being exposed as now they can't even trust their own security detail for fear of being clipped. Being around anyone connected would nauseate even the most conditioned individual. It's a wonder their hearts can be kept beating, even with the high tech we've got - explosively self loathing as they are.

Those are the facts.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
Yea.. The Deluminati

I would NEVER support terrorists.

Terrorists are cowards who kill millions of innocent people, men women and children.

Terrorists are the most cowardly way to lead a war. If you want something done - do it a honest way, become a politician, start your own party, etc.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If you want something done - do it a honest way, become a politician
That's rich.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yes. The Legend Of Atlantis (4parts) on google explain it quite well. I put the links to them in this thread I started. Just think of what the Tao Te Ching teaches, and then you'll see with clarity how both sides are working for the same goal. The end result will be something greater than either side could cook up.
Just warning you, a lot of folks love this documentary and come away smiling in affirmation, and a lot of folks hate this and come away confused. Definitely worth the watch. And no, im not trying to bait people into my dead thread, just honestly trying to share a piece of the puzzle...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ever heard of the Invisible college?
The organization realigns into cells, or shards as have been called before, its loose membership operates most of the time on an individual basis, large organizations are infiltrated and destroyed, or ridiculed.

As has also been mentioned, it relies on the will, thoughts and actions of individuals loosely working together, many don't even know who the other members are, but that does not matter, what matters is doing something about the current state of things.

I'll try to find some of the info I have on this, to post later!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yes, there is an opposite. It's called ignorance. And we (the masses) are all members.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
the Illuminati and all they stand for are in an exactly opposite position...

from Pagans, who say that all power and life force is in Nature, or Mother-Nature if you will...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Yea.. The Deluminati

Terrorists are cowards who kill millions of innocent people, men women and children.

Terrorists are the most cowardly way to lead a war. If you want something done - do it a honest way, become a politician, start your own party, etc.

Are you serious??

The USA kills millions of people, the Nazi's killed millions of people, the old British empire killed millions of people, Stalin killed millions of people.

People who fought against the above were and are branded "terrorists".

Don't be so brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yea.. The Deluminati

Are you serious??

The USA kills millions of people, the Nazi's killed millions of people, the old British empire killed millions of people, Stalin killed millions of people.

Don't be so brainwashed.

No. I am not kidding, Dermo.

I absolutely do not support terrorists.

In matter of fact, I am in politics and I am a politician myself in my country. The only way to change the future is through politics - not through war and guns.

War only leads to hate. Hate leads to anger. Anger leads to suffering.

Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

In response to the original post by Spooky Fox Mulder (a great series), your description of the Illuminati is pretty accurate. The head honchos are the Rothschild's, Rockerfellers, Morgans, etal., many who are pretty ancient but many members are the offspings of these families and are much younger. These same people also belong to the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Ford Foundation, and various other groups that all have the same agenda. A "New World Order".

I've read a lot concerning most of the secret societies and then have tried to separate fact from fiction. Truth is these members do control a great portion of what happens on this planet.

One example; Zbigniev Brzezinski is a member of the Illuminati, Bilderbergers, CFR, and he also co-founded the Trilateral Commission (TC) in 1973 with David Rockerfeller. He was Jimmy Carter's National Security Adviser and included Carter as a member of the TC.
We all know what the Carter presidency produced.

ZB has also groomed and mentored Barack Obama over the last 20 years, who most likely will be our next President. ZB's goal, along with other members, is to destroy Russia. He has openly admitted this in interviews. He is 78 years old and this will be his last Hurrah if Obama becomes President because he along with others control Obama, who has been referred to as "The Manchurian Candidate".

So expect the worse. (Possible Nuclear war with Russia?)

This next presidency could be worse than the Bush Presidency (If that's possible. It is if Obama does indeed go after Russia. He has already stated to bomb Pakistan).

Shrub Bush is also a member of secret societies along with his father. And let's not forget "The Skull and Bones". His presidency will go down as the worst in history unless Obama trumps him with the help of ZB.

There is no "secret society" that opposes the Illuminati that I am aware of. The only way to oppose them and these other groups is through knowledge.
Know thine enemy.

A large number of U.S. politicians are members of some of these societies so unless the masses educate themselves and know who they are putting in office, we are doomed.

Bringer's assessment is right on the money!

Later......................Jon

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

In response to the original post by Spooky Fox Mulder (a great series), your description of the Illuminati is pretty accurate. The head honchos are the Rothschild's, Rockefellers, Morgans, etal., many who are pretty ancient but many members are the offspings of these families and are much younger. These same people also belong to the Bilderberger Group, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Ford Foundation, and various other groups that all have the same agenda. A "New World Order".

I've read a lot concerning most of the secret societies and then have tried to separate fact from fiction. Truth is these members do control a great portion of what happens on this planet.

One example; Zbigniev Brzezinski is a member of the Illuminati, Bilderbergers, CFR, and he also co-founded the Trilateral Commission (TC) in 1973 with David Rockerfeller. He was Jimmy Carter's National Security Adviser and included Carter as a member of the TC.
We all know what the Carter presidency produced.

ZB has also groomed and mentored Barack Obama over the last 20 years, who most likely will be our next President. ZB's goal, along with other members, is to destroy Russia. He has openly admitted this in interviews. He is 78 years old and this will be his last Hurrah if Obama becomes President because he along with others control Obama, who has been referred to as "The Manchurian Candidate".

So expect the worse. (Possible Nuclear war with Russia?)

This next presidency could be worse than the Bush Presidency (If that's possible. It is if Obama does indeed go after Russia. He has already stated to bomb Pakistan).

Shrub Bush is also a member of secret societies along with his father. And let's not forget "The Skull and Bones". His presidency will go down as the worst in history unless Obama trumps him with the help of ZB.

There is no "secret society" that opposes the Illuminati that I am aware of. The only way to oppose them and these other groups is through knowledge.
Know thine enemy.

A large number of U.S. politicians are members of some of these societies so unless the masses educate themselves and know who they are putting in office, we are doomed.

Bringer's assessment is right on the money!

Later......................Jon

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Yea.. The Deluminati

Are you serious??

Don't be so brainwashed.

No. I am not kidding, Dermo.

I absolutely do not support terrorists.

In matter of fact, I am in politics and I am a politician myself in my country. The only way to change the future is through politics - not through war and guns.

War only leads to hate. Hate leads to anger. Anger leads to suffering.

Nuff said.

Very well said. There are good politicians in every Country. I hope that you are one and I wish you well if you are.

To answer the original question, yes there is. We have many names. We lurk in places like this to gather information. Look around you. One out of every 200 people are with us now. Many do not even realize it though. They will understand in due time. Those of us who do understand have been here for a very long time. We are watching and waiting and learning. Soon it will be time.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If there is one truth about this universe, "Do NOT expect nor ask for help from another. Don't even look for it unless you absolutely feel there is no other choice. Even if then you do, understand it will not be given such as you need. There is just too much wrong. Help yourself but by all mean, avoid anything to do with what makes you dependent or even suggests of it. There is no good in this place, none at all. This is but the doorstep of hell. It is only beautiful for being so near to heaven.

I'm sure there are groups out there. Certainly there are enough that claim to be. Speaking from experience however, rely on yourself. Trust is an illusion that swiftly follows a delusion with the same name.

If someone says they believe in the Creator. Stay the hell away from them if you want sanity and peace. Certainly if you want to maintain any likeness of virtue. If they start to take over your area, kiss all experience of happiness goodbye. If you can, leave. If they rule the world, such as how this world is going, sigh and hope life and death have a way of manifesting for you those things that are of what is termed mercy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join