It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

David Hamel UFO Real?

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What do you think? are this space ship real?

DavidHamelSpaceShip
_______
found at: www.world-famous.com...


[Edited on 27-3-2004 by Cardu]

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by Cardu]

 

Please read: Starting a New Thread?

(This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.



[edit on July 30th 2010 by greeneyedleo]




posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
What do you think? are this space ship real?


_______
found at: www.world-famous.com...


I seriously doubt it but I could be wrong



posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins

Originally posted by Cardu
What do you think? are this space ship real?


_______
found at: www.world-famous.com...


I seriously doubt it but I could be wrong


Well, at least NORAD will be happy that the ship stayed in Canadian airspace. I also seriously doubt the story.



posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Memorable Quote:

The hell with Einstein, I will explain it better !!!

...David Hamel


Uhhh Yeah...whatever you say buddy.



The cost of the Video is only $30.00 each. My Friend Paul O. and I will be sure to give any proceeds due to David Hamel for the continued development of his prototypes


Now I hear ya, loud and clear....



posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Then you all know nothing of advanced physics.

For the ship that is in your thread, is comprised of the most universal advanced physics.

NEVER judge a book by it's cover alone. you MUST read the pages to see if it is for real.

This ship is for real and it's very physics are locked in EVER crop circle ON THIS PLANET.

No OTHER technology is mirrored.

NONE WHAT SO EVER.

Vibrational Implosion Vortex physics.

ZERO POINT ENERGY PHYSICS.

ANCIENT AND MUCH OLDER THAN HUMANITY ON THIS WORLD.



[edit on 10-4-2006 by EELRIJUE]



posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
PREVIOUS POSTER:

You are confusing me. Can you go into some detail?


[edit on 10-4-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]


niv

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I stopped reading when the article talked about his use of Kryptonite to make free energy. To me the site looks like a strictly commercial venture.



posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have read about David Hamel for years, there is also a hameltech group on yahoo. I think there is some pretty compelling stuff. There is a solid core of people that are experimenting with his ideas. It is worth reading.

There is also a book entitled "The Granite Man and teh Butterfly" about Hamel that is an interesting read.



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Eelrijue,You are right,how,Hamel is exactly right,the egyptians left us the explanations and Hamel shows how to read them,who else has done that?,I understood him the instant he started talking.

The "probes"people are seeing as explained by ISSAC in his expose ARE EXACTLY LIKE HAMELS CRAFT.

Just more advanced in manufacture.

Searl has done the same thing in England

How did you know?

I know the same way Hamel knows,how about you,you really need to reply.

How did you know the crop circles were created in the same manner or by the action?

How do we control the phases of the action,and how do we focus the fields to enable us to use the action itself to allow the ship to have integrity?

How do the so called probes manage to manipulate their fields independantly but not independantly,how are physics fooled into thinking something is solid when it isnt---BUT IT IS---.

Whoever you are you must understand some of what I ask.

What do you mean by mirrored?

[edit on 4-7-2010 by one4all]

[edit on 4-7-2010 by one4all]



posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Eelrijue,the crop circles are made like patterns of design that appear on a metal plate covered in sand when it is exposed to differing vibrations,different shapes form,if you knew how to control the vibrations you could paint a picture with them,snowflakes seem to also have this uniqueness about their design,I have watched the designs form on metal plates,I know there is a designed and directed technology being used,I am just not sure how far away the source is.

Hamels craft create a vortex,by using weight into speed,where does sound or vibration fit in,how can it be contained and controlled or directed?



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Eelrijue,You are right,how,Hamel is exactly right,the egyptians left us the explanations and Hamel shows how to read them,who else has done that?,I understood him the instant he started talking.

The "probes"people are seeing as explained by ISSAC in his expose ARE EXACTLY LIKE HAMELS CRAFT.

Just more advanced in manufacture.

Searl has done the same thing in England

How did you know?

I know the same way Hamel knows,how about you,you really need to reply.

How did you know the crop circles were created in the same manner or by the action?

How do we control the phases of the action,and how do we focus the fields to enable us to use the action itself to allow the ship to have integrity?

How do the so called probes manage to manipulate their fields independantly but not independantly,how are physics fooled into thinking something is solid when it isnt---BUT IT IS---.

Whoever you are you must understand some of what I ask.

What do you mean by mirrored?

[edit on 4-7-2010 by one4all]

[edit on 4-7-2010 by one4all]


Hi there

INTUITION is like a power upon humankind, a form of magic. It was this magic which told me that his truth is the truth.

Mirrored, as the crop circles are seemingly reflections in the mirror. All of Hamel's works are mirroring the crop circles, as the crop circles speak the truth, so does Hamel's technology. They are the same.

The ships/craft which fly around hidden and likewise, create these crop circles using time travel and focussed plasma energy. The crop circles are drawings, much like on a drafter's table, which are then put into the field. Whoever does these has absolute control over the plasma energy, as if mirroring a painter's brush on the canvas. No different, and yet their 'paint' is electromagneticgravitational forces....plasma.

I can not directly answer how they create the images in the field, for it is complex. They know how, and I know intuitively it involves Hamel science. For the plants are benefited and the geometry of life is involved which is 1.618 or PHI.

Sacred geometry IS science...but greater and misunderstood science....it is the end all and beginning of all science. Alpha and Omega. Zeus' knowledge...etc.



posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Eelrijue,the crop circles are made like patterns of design that appear on a metal plate covered in sand when it is exposed to differing vibrations,different shapes form,if you knew how to control the vibrations you could paint a picture with them,snowflakes seem to also have this uniqueness about their design,I have watched the designs form on metal plates,I know there is a designed and directed technology being used,I am just not sure how far away the source is.

Hamels craft create a vortex,by using weight into speed,where does sound or vibration fit in,how can it be contained and controlled or directed?



Hi There,

Cymatics are definitely related. However. the crop circles are intentional drawings, not just cymatics.
The crop circles ARE teaching us/you/me that vibration is VERY IMPORTANT in understanding the UNIVERSE AT LARGE.

Most scientists IGNORE this information. All is vibration THEREFORE the key to understanding the universe IS through vibration.

Higher science therefore is obtained using vibration.

Sound, light etc. is vibration.....all of which CAN BE CONTROLLED, BUT you must go to the SOURCE of "ALL THAT IS" and this is called "THE POINT OF NOTHING". (singularity)

This "POINT OF NOTHING" is the ZPE FIELD, with which modern science had ignored and only the 'fringe peoples' look upon as truth.

But in order to correctly tap the P of N (Point of Nothing) you must use geometry of the universe which is sacred. For this geometry governs creation in the universe, and that is why IT MUST BE USED.

All scientists of this world have ignored it. Too bad for them, they miss the point!

All UFOS and crop circles use sacred geometry. David Hamel was TAUGHT THIS and that is why his legacy is STRONG. Stronger than Searl and many others. His is absolute truth.

The pyramids reflect this and this is the key to the ancients, of the pyramids and of Atlantis. These people had HIGH TECHNOLOGY, which is so more advanced than what we have. It is mind boggling.

But hidden....as we are all stupified into the modern thinking by this prison planet.

There was a MORE ADVANCED race of peaceful and cosmic persons ON EARTH a long time ago. The only evidence being the stone structures.



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join