It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rhode Island UFO Incident Videos - Possibly best evidence to date!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
OK! I think I have something that all ATS members are going to like.. I've just come across a new set of videos that are very impressive to say the least. Since my last thread regarding the discovery of the UFO seen live during the latest NASA endeavour mission (Nasa Clip) I have to say the following clips have all the characteristics of authenticity.

I have a habit of not posting evidence that does not stand up to absolute scrutiny, and these have been hard to shoot down. I have a background in CG animation and have worked on feature films for warner brothers and others as a technical director, and these videos baffle me.

This is what this post is all about, I need the assistance of ATS to get to the bottom of this and verify facts.

Here we go, filmed on OCT 20'th 2008 USA, providence Rhode Island Manton Ave 3rd floor toward hartford projects from south & southwest of manton ave. Please notice in all videos, the UFO is centered in the frame and there are plenty of reference points. I'm especially interested to hear from people living in this region, what do you all think? It's also appealing that the Audio for the clip is included, and it makes sense. Lastly there is explicit language in the following clips, so if that offends you I don't care

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

Please Watch All Three Clips. Also, I'm waiting to receive a day time footage of the location where these videos were filmed for further analysis.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
We call them STARS here on Earth

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Thanks cooljay. I watched all three. At 10:13 on the first vid, there is a flashing light above the two moving lights. The flashing light looks like a conventional aircraft- perhaps a helicopter and looks to be a sharp contrast to the two UFOs. Just before that, the upper left UFO does a sort of forward/backward motion -- very interesting.

Thanks for bringing the set to us. Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cooljayman

Best evidence to date? Very doubtful.

It is interesting...sort of... Strange there are no stars in the sky.

Is there any more details of this video?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
yep gotta say i quite enjoyed that footage, very intriguing...

The youtube is blurring quite a bit but i think we might have some very nice footage here if we can see this uncompressed.

Who knows, it could be a helicopter landing strip.. im asking for daytime shots of the same area for starters here.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Searchlights on the clouds or honest to goodness Tesla
electric flying machines.
How can they do that you ask?
Ask any non anti Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspirator.
Or some one that knows about the Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspiracy.
Either way you will know how funny lights fly.
I don't know that much so good luck.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Interesting film, couldnt stop laughing at the commentry though

Thats what I call scientific observation in full swing

Everyone should watch the videos just for a chuckle the filmer is denfinately genuine, its a laugh a minute listening to them observe the lights

[edit on 22-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I would like to know what he describes as a ship they shot down. That would help to put it in some context. It is possible it could be helicopters, but why hover for so long facing the same direction unless some kind of light was necessary to see what was going on down below. interesting and maybe someone can follow up on just what happened with the ship he said was shot down and broke in two pieces.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
These are the type of interesting films that dont really have questionable origins. Its easy to see the film was made with genuine intent.

Even so, the findings are always going to be inconclusive. You would have to be able to effectively rule out helicopters, sats, a combination of stars and aircraft, among other things.

Ruling those out in this respect is not easy, sats could be ruled out fairly easily looking at the sat locations and checking the time and place of filming. Helicopters, well thats another matter. Id agree in principle that helicopters would be an unusual explanation given the movement and the number of them: as the filmer says why would a helicopter be facing the camera with its spotlight on all the time, also I might suggest we would have seen the beam of the spotlight at some point during the filming.

It certainly isnt a plane from what I know of light confirgurations, a single oscillating white light isnt a plane light and even at distance thats not what you would expect to see.

In the end even if you could rule out the normal, would it give us any answer except unknown? Im not so sure even that takes us forward in thinking.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Here is the Day Time Clip.

DayTime Clip

Even so, the findings are always going to be inconclusive. You would have to be able to effectively rule out helicopters, sats, a combination of stars and aircraft, among other things.

Inconclusive? Are you kidding me, what kind of conclusion do you expect to draw from any UFO clip, if its unidentified and you cannot explain it, that is your conclusion. Sats? Are you serious, have you ever seen a satellite? This does not resemble any satellite Ive ever seen. Stars? stars do not move like that, aircraft do not hover. What ya all think?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cooljayman
What ya all think?

I think you have some very compelling video there, including the daytime shot.
Certainly not satellites, certainly not cars, certainly not landing lights IMO. They could be helicopters, but I dont think so in this case. I think the video fits the description of a UFO rather nicely. Nice Find.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Is there high dfinition footage of this?

I noticed on the film theres some closed captions at the start and it says "please watch high definition if available"?

Is there a high def version available?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Interesting footage, i doubt they're choppers or planes because in one of the clips you can actually see a chopper/plane flying next to one of the UFO's - if you look closely you can see a tiny little flashing light next to the comparitively huge static/non blinking ufo light.

Cool vids man and good commentary.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Mildly interesting and funny, but DEFINATELY not "Possibly the best evidence yet". It's inconclusive. The lights dont do anything very exciting at all accept move around slowly & turn on/off a few times. I would lean more towards helicopters than alien spacecraft.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
GREAT A_ _ footage and find!!! I am delighted to have seen this! Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz
Mildly interesting and funny, but DEFINATELY not "Possibly the best evidence yet". It's inconclusive. The lights dont do anything very exciting at all accept move around slowly & turn on/off a few times. I would lean more towards helicopters than alien spacecraft.

C-BuZz

I thought the same but if you watch the third clip theres a very high zoom and ive got to admit thats just plain awesome

Its no helicopter unless of course its an alien helicopter!!

Really nice vid when you watch it through, I do love the commentry those uys are funny as hell. They are talking about the aliens come to "get their # that we shot down"

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz

C-BuZz

They could be choppers, but very unlikely! as the lights seem to hover for a very long time in the same position. They move around slowly, yes. However I don't recall or make the assumption that something is not a UFO as its moving slowly. Are you saying that a UFO must move fast in order to be classified as a UFO? As for "Possibly the best evidence yet" I would be interested to find out what you would classify as better evidence?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I had a google and couldnt find anything that indicated a squad of choppers were out. If those were choppers it must have been a fair incident of some kind and you would think there would be some news story covering it, so I guess keep an eye on the press and see if anything happened in Rhode island at that time.

I asked the guy if he has the full res footage available as id like to get a better look, especially the zoom shots. Heh, actually I got the response and now know how to play it in high definition.

They did seem to be looking for something on the ground though, thats consistant with the behavior of the flight.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
I thought the same but if you watch the third clip theres a very high zoom and ive got to admit thats just plain awesome

Are you referring to 0:19s clip 3 ? What's so awesome about that? I see an extremely blurred/skewed light aura.

They could be choppers, but very unlikely! as the lights seem to hover for a very long time in the same position.

Helicopters do that.

Are you saying that a UFO must move fast in order to be classified as a UFO?

Yes, that's exactly what im saying. ALL fast moving objects are UFO's. ALL slow moving objects are helicopters or flying pigs with flashlights strapped to there backs...

I would be interested to find out what you would classify as better evidence?

Any of the genuine NASA footage is way better than this.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
OK guys, ive been speaking with Rockislandrecords who recorded this footage and ive asked him to post his comments on this thread, please keep the comments nice as we all know how manic this forum has been over the past few weeks.

Ive also offered an FTP server for Rockisland to upload the full footage for the ATS video members to analyse ( unless Springer or one of the guys over at ATS can provide ftp space once Rockisland oks the upload of the uncompressed footage ).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join