It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aquatic Ape Theory~Very Interesting.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
but these so called scientist say feet came before lungs lol no maybe it was skin no cant be it was the heart no cant be it was the eye no way they dont no they lie to easy lets say fish had feet to go on land lets just say no lungs they die next one lungs and feet they die no water to protect them skin didnt change no thats to easy they had it all lets see iff they did show me a sample but wait there all dead oh how nice ok show me how fish turned into a lizard we cant there dead lol ok a rat we cant there dead ok so you have no proof i see its magic nice try

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
but in the pictures the feet came first trains forms feet first ask them about the skin no water they die what was first new skin or feet they say feet how fast did they go slow lol so they had feet first no lungs they die

lol next they say no they had lungs when after or before feet after they will die

next one lol this is to easy wow are you for real iff you take a fish out of water they die so what was first

no the skin ok but they cant breath they have gills hugh lol
wrf are you on what drug i give up your on a alice in wonderland stuff nice try and i didnt even use dna your lucky

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ITELLTHETRUTHtekkenn
but these so called scientist say feet came before lungs lol no maybe it was skin no cant be it was the heart no cant be it was the eye no way they dont no they lie to easy lets say fish had feet to go on land lets just say no lungs they die next one lungs and feet they die no water to protect them skin didnt change no thats to easy they had it all lets see iff they did show me a sample but wait there all dead oh how nice ok show me how fish turned into a lizard we cant there dead lol ok a rat we cant there dead ok so you have no proof i see its magic nice try

Please stop talking utter nonsense and flick through a scientific textbook some time. These nonsensical stream of consciousness posts interspersed with youtube videos you're spanning add nothing to the conversation.
edit on 1-1-2013 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
tell the truth no lies you say we come from a rat answer that not lies YouTube videos facts i gave you facts science
edit on 1-1-2013 by ITELLTHETRUTHtekkenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
you no its crazy we have 2 east and 2 west science thats a fact

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

funny thing i know all what you believe lol play the game with me you cant

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
where are your teachers love to debate them lol

i told you we can play anytime you or your teachers np

i dont play

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join