It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin makes the "El Diablo" hand-sign. Add one more to the list.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen (and aliens I supposed), I introduce you to the all-too-familiar handsign hat everyone has bashed Bush over. However, Bush got a pass, because it had something to do with Texas Longhorns (laughable, but ok whatever). I would like to know how Palin's tie to the Longhorns originated.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Thats sign language for :I Love you, The pinkie is the I, the fingers are the heart i suppose, and the index finger and the thumb make the L. No satanic rituals here.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
That's for The Alaska Moose Federation?

It means drill, drill, drill?

Just felt like saying my piece.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What I like to know is how many of you out ther have NEVER done the diabolo sign. Consciously or unconsciously. This is as harmless as attending a rock concert in the 70's...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

HAHA yeah, i go to UT, LongHorns...Yeah i guess were just a giant cult. A whole 80,000 devil worshipers. Thats why we always win in football, because we collectively sold the souls... haha

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Nah, she's just into heavy metal, most likely.
Sure lots of metal bands are overtly satanic, but we all know that's just to sell records.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by 4N6310]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Don't forget the everpresent demonic ASL postage stamp. *shudders*

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is a perfect example of why ATS should have negative stars.

How did the sign language symbol for I love you get turned into El Diablo? The only thing I can think of is Palin Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think its just part of there PR thing towards the Deaf population. You know give a little speech throw up a little I LOVE YOU.

OR THATS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK OM MY GOD SHE COULD BE REALLY WORSHPING AMON RA OR HAILING SAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAANNNNNN

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Bringer]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

How did the sign language symbol for I love you get turned into El Diablo? The only thing I can think of is Palin Derangement Syndrome.

I have no idea what you mean by "Palin Derangement Syndrome" but it sure sounds sexy!!

As for the hand sign you might want to blame Ronnie James Dio:

en.wikipedia.org...

Or maybe his grandmother, as he apparently got it from her. Very Metal!!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

really? I mean, of all the places on the entire internet, I figured ATS would be the best suited for this. Of course, you could always just ignore the thread, instead of whining out loud next time.

good question. It wasn't me.

#1 Search result for "el diablo hand sign":
www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm
I Love You, Devil?

The "El Diablo" hand sign often is con-fused with the deaf hand signal of the phrase, "I love you." While at first this appears an odd resemblance, we register an "ahh, I get it!" emotion when we discover that the person who invented, or created, the hand sign system for the deaf, Helen Keller, was herself an occultist and Theosophist. Did Keller purposely design the deaf's "I love you" sign to be such a remarkable imitation of the classic sign of Satan? Was Keller saying, basically, "I love you, Devil?" -Texe Marrs (See CODEX MAGICA).

perhaps you should focus some of this frustration at Texe Marrs. Don't kill the messenger!

[edit on 22-10-2008 by scientist]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yesterday, the French President and current President of Europe Nicolas Sarkozy during his long speech to the European Union recommending a New World (Financial) Order also made the 2-finger hand gesture aiming it briefly towards the European Commissioner Barroso. Thereupon that gentleman seemed to perk up and smile, so I guess that for some folks this is indeed a wonderful sign of terrible things to come. Hmmm...

If anyone has been able to find a video feed of Sarkozy's speech on October 22nd 2008 it would be useful to isolate that moment and post a clip on Youtube.

By the way, what exactly does it means? Illuminati RULES~! ?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This sign is well known among the elite and she knows what it means all of them have and continues to use these masonic hand signs as if no one can catch on. Ok I can see if she did it unknowingly while in coversation, but come on she's a christain women and knows that this does not represent Christ. I do hope someone ask her in passing about her using this sign in front of millions.Yes I do believe that she is part of the elite. You know no matter what we say when time comes and God reveals who is who and what these brute beast are capable in doing we are all giong to shocked beyond belief.Pray and pray hard that God will keep and sustain you through this time. Repent and accept Christ.

top topics

join