It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reading the Code of our Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Code, what code?

Everything has always been the way it has been, and there is no code needed to unlock it.

It is as simple as the old saying, of "stop and smell the roses."

All one has to do is pay attention. All ones has to do is be a part of it all, instead of always working their way around it.

Nobody needs a code, or a key, or any sort of special knowledge.

Just pay attention!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I loved the way you described it in your OP! I enjoyed reading the responses, too. This is a great thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Amazingly, it is right in front of our faces, at all times. It does take that 'bent of Intent' to notice It.

The more you notice It, the more Real It becomes.

Of course, it does take a clue...like Knowing It's before YOou.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
A few weeks ago, when the sun was setting, I noticed the flight and sounds of a couple of sea gulls, and as they sailed around up above and cried out, I suddenly had the sense that I understood them, and to me, they were singing the praises of the day (the first awesome spring day) and were also forelorn and melancholy over it's passing, and on another occasion, in hearing birds singing, I knew it had nothing to do with mating or competition, but that they were expressing JOY.

The code can be distilled I think to an expression of the joy of being, and the joy of being able to experience the joy of being and the joy of being able to express it, so it's a self referencial expression of joy meeting joy in being and becoming.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Don Juan said that Joy was perhaps the hardest thing of all to attain and sustain.

But there are all kinds of joy, and levels; that which reveals the Real behind the Unreal is also of that Intent. It is Unlimited and Inexpressible.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I beg to differ and believe that all of creation is an expression of it and that it is nothing unless and until it is expressed, for what is joy that cannot be shared?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
interesting stuff.

about the moth, i guess i can kinda relate to that. once there was a grasshopper sitting on the hood of my jeep when i came out of a gas station. by the time i was at the drive through at a fast food place he was hanging on sideways just outside the driver's side window "looking" at me.

when i got home he moved back to the hood and as i walked to my door he followed me to the door. i stood there with the door open but he didn't come in, just sat there for a bit and then i closed the door.

Something similar:

A queen bee decided to start a hive in the corner of a roof of our aprtment block (with only two apartments). My neighbor hated the bees, but I thought they were pretty cool. We'd soon call an apiarist to take the bees to a proper hive, so what was the big deal?

One night I was sitting meditating inside (in the dark, as ) and a bee (somehow it had got inside) landed on my forehead. I didn't move or brush it away. It went through a series of steps on my forehead and across my (closed) eyes, exactly as if communicating some complex information. I didn't try to "interpret" the information, or even to see it as information, I just accepted it , allowing it to flow in on a subconscious level. It flew away, apparently having come to the end of it's interraction with a meditating human.

Here's something else: Bees don't gather pollen and so forth at night. They rely on a compound visual sense (compound eyes) to identify flowers only during the day. How did it "see" my forehead in the dark? Did it think my forehead chakra was a flower?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Nice story Marty and Undermind. Marty what few people realise is that birds are very telepaphic and that dancing you speak of is probably only a small repertuar of what it is able to communicate through movement.

Undermind that was brave of you I would have freaked out!

If you think of reading the code as an extention and combination of dance moves and body language then interpret what you feel when you see a certain move then you are reading the code to some extent.

Now the interesting thing is that when you allow the mind to open up and 'allow in' the possibility that yes there is a language to movement, then one will start to have a greater awareness and also receive information much faster. Unfortunatly we have lost much of our ability to communicate with other species this way and with nature itself. The fact of the matter is that nature has so much love to give and information to share which is now being lost.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

Undermind that was brave of you I would have freaked out!

A bee just before it lands on a flower pauses first, communicating the very opposite of aggression or the like..

Vipassana (mindfulness) meditation teaches a mechanism where the practitioner watches thoughts arise and disappear, which can be operative during practise also to other levels including physical events:

Don't cling to anything and don't reject anything: Let come what comes

and accommodate yourself to that, whatever it is. If good mental images

arise, that is fine. If bad mental images arise, that is fine, too. Look on all

of it as equal. Don't fight with what you experience, just observe it all

mindfully.

So, when a bee happened to come out of nowhere in total darkness, and pause before landing ever so gently on my forehead, I was in a state of simply watching my response to it in my thoughts as opposed to actually responding.

When the meditator perceives any sensory object, he is not to dwell upon

it in the ordinary way. He should rather examine the very

process of perception itself. He should watch the feelings that arise and

the mental activities that follow. He should note the changes that occur in

his own consciousness as a result. In watching all these phenomena, the

meditator must be aware of the universality of what he is seeing. That

initial perception will spark pleasant, unpleasant or neutral feelings. That is

a universal phenomenon. It occurs in the mind of others just as it does in

his, and he should see that clearly.

Venerable Henepola Gunaratana makes this point a few times in his excellent book Mindfulness in Plain English.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join