It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 2002 Speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by siouxm

He looks as if he has aged a few decades in the past few months. He is definitely not the go-lucky-party guy that he was back in 2000.

It always amazes me how much a president ages in office. But Bush just went over the cliff in the past two years!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
minority home owners
at our expense of course.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
So what is going on now was all planned before. I don't want to hear "Bush is stupid he could not have planned it". A stupid man does not get to be president of the USA, and if he does that means he is not really in charge.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by pai mei]

Bush is not stupid but he, for sure, isn't a mastermind either. Intelligence was not the number one reason for him to get elected I can assure you. Instead, it was about promises to lobbyists who paid for his campaign.

The reason he got elected twice are because of:
-the contacts the Bush family has
-the promises Bush & Co made to corporations and other lobbyists such as AIPAC
-A great campaign team
-Strong leadership after 911

Individuals at Freddie and Fannie greatly benefited from their profitable practices. Bush ensured they could do so.

I would not be surprised if lobbyist money played an important role in this issue.

Whatever it is, it's ironic that the greed of a few ruins the live of billions.

My dad will retire in five years. I, for one, seriously doubt he will ever see any retirement money, and even if he would see any, he'll most likely not be able to buy anything from it due to hyperinflation (a collapsed economy).

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
USE YOUR HEADS. THIS WHOLE THING HAS BEEN CREATED BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE. THEY JUST BOUGHT AMERICA FOR LESS THAN A HANDFUL OF BEADS. they let this happen,then created 700 billion+, made us responsible for the debt,along with taking everybody's future(pensions,401k,etc.). they created the money from NOTHING,and enslaved this country and its future generations virtually forever. don't believe me? call ron pauls office and ask him. we let it happen,now we will pay dearly.
3 more steps to the end:
1 take our guns
2 take our food
3 take our lives
biden said that there was going to be an event on january 21,or 22. maybe i'm wrong ,but what else except a gun banwould be that dated?

don't think it'll happen? almost everyone out there also thought there was no way to collapse the market either. no way to lose our security. well now we owe it to the fed.
ABOLISH THE FEDERAL RESERVE,PROSECUTE ITS GOVERNING BODY

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

We in the 'Third World' knew what an idiot George Bush was, can someone tell me why he was voted in for a second term? Either the education of Americans in general is very poor or the voting system is as corrupt as Ziumbabwe's. That is my conclusion anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join